What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

What happened today was just another propaganda show and license to kill by Israel for Israel by UK, France, and US. Don't blow it out of proportion. Their propaganda is a license to kill and justify genocide. They never done anything like that before with anybody. The Jewish occupation of these nations is strong.

One major lesson that all Islamic nations should have learnt from this Zionist massacre and the Western hypocrisy is as follows. Unless Islamic countries don't bundle their economic/military strength together in some sort of a union/bloc they will remain a pathetic joke.

I can guarantee you guys that Islamic countries haven't learnt one iota from any conflict. This will be the same. Islamic countries will be hated, vilified and viewed as a pathetic bunch. They will be invaded and destroyed one by one. People from Islamic countries will languish abroad in Western nations like immigrants. Even the smart and educated people will flee their nations.
Also, large terrorist attacks bring great tragedy to everybody. They have not produced desirable results anywhere.

~​

Hamas may release 50 dual-national hostages

According to the paper, the official said that "based on conversations the United States has had with Qatar, there is a possibility that Hamas could release the approximately 50 dual-nationals separate from any broader deal."

CNN reported earlier that the US had pressured Israel to postpone its ground operation in Gaza and ensure the release of hostages.

The Israeli army says it has information about 222 people being held hostage by Hamas.

Lol what are you mumbling again?
I am telling you don't use vokative with palstelisation when you use one word of my language.,( Covjece) , carry on pretending that you are a Greek but then use nominative ( covjek)
Also if you are a serb from Serbia, you would drop j from word covjece

Do not allow this Greek dodger play with your nerves. Just ignore
Serb

Also, large terrorist attacks bring great tragedy to everybody. They have not produced desirable results anywhere.

Islamic nations will be destroyed one by one. The writing is on the wall. Perhaps not during our lifetime, but the upcoming generations.

My few observations....

1. Israelis are in complete disarray. The confusion and hopelessness can be seen on the faces of their officials. There was already a disunity among them (protests on judicial reforms etc) and this attack of Hamas has led to a complete collapse of their state. No one is trusting no one. Public has lost trust on the state.

2. Acting tough and macho on the back of Americans / Aircraft Carriers has also exposed Israelis big time in the region and in the US as well. Seriously, Israelis lost everything on that fateful day. Their image and dominance has been flushed down in the toilet.

3. Israelis want to eradicate Hamas while funnily are also carpet bombing Gaza. Common sense says this will lead more men to join Hamas. Israeli officials / Netanyahoo are fooling Israelis big time lol

4. Israelis are trying to settle down a bit but so are their enemies.

5. Conflict can be resolved if US pressures Israelis for a 2-state solution. That's the only way otherwise this show will continue. Netanyahoo's expansionist policies blew right up on his face in epic style.

6. World is, by and large, with Palestine. Streets are being occupied by supporters of Palestinians. Israelis are the most hated group of people right now. Imagine having Israeli passport as of now lol

7. If 1000s of Arab/Muslim volunteers join this ongoing fight from surroundings, then Israelis are toast, effectively.
Bro this post,is the typical "muslim delusion" online. No offence. But it is the typical delusion.

Muslim keyboard warriors imagine that Israel is at the verge of collapse,whenever they score a hit or the IDF suffers some casualties. Their government was in fact saved by Hamas' attack and the country is now unified against Hamas and any Palestinian militia. There are a lot of disagreements with the harsh bombarment of Gaza and the treatment of Palestinians,but overall,they agree something must be done against armed groups threatening them.

When it comes to the UN pressuring them for a two-State solution,I'm with you there,I agree they should have PRESSED THEM DECADES AGO into removing all settlements and giving full control of the West Bank and Gaza Strip to the Palestinian Authority,in the negotiations.No silly land-swaps and keeping settlements,no Israeli Army presence inside Palestinian territory,nothing. Two sovereign States,each responsible for itself and each having its official Armed Forces and government.

Yes,I agree that the majority of the world (not the governments) are on the side of the Palestinians. It's logical,they have been oppressed and abused for decades. But that doesn't mean they tolerate armed groups like Hamas nor that "Israelis are the most hated people right now".That's wrong.

You truly believe that a barbaric attack by Hamas,has turned Israelis into cowards and collapsed their armed forces? That's the biggest mistake. Remember 1973? They were surprised back then and Egypt retook the forts and a few miles of the Sinai. The full weight of Syria's armed forces fell on the Golan. And what happened? Back then,many thought it was over,but they turned the war over and managed to get inside Egypt and Syria as well.

As for the Muslim volunteers that you mentioned,how will thousands of Muslim volunteers join the fight? Who? And how?
Egypt and Jordan are closed. Syria and Lebanon are easy for Israelis for to bomb.

I'm saying,overestimating Muslim abilities and understimating these people as something "inferior",has been a usual rhetoric on the internet,I've been seing it for years. And yet,we're still at the point were Gaza is being bombed to pieces,Hamas is hiding underground or randomly firing a few hundred rockets and hiding again (while people are dying) and big Muslim countries won't even impose sanctions on Israel and USA. Not even that!

~​

Hamas may release 50 dual-national hostages

According to the paper, the official said that "based on conversations the United States has had with Qatar, there is a possibility that Hamas could release the approximately 50 dual-nationals separate from any broader deal."

CNN reported earlier that the US had pressured Israel to postpone its ground operation in Gaza and ensure the release of hostages.

The Israeli army says it has information about 222 people being held hostage by Hamas.

They're getting desperate to stall ground invasion. They're in a panic.

Back
Top Bottom