What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

You are a homo, talk like one behave like one or you are the type of people who sit with the others in order to winde them up. In the first half an hour you think that you are very clever and no one can suss you, all of sudden you find yourself on the floor with blood on your face . Yet again, you were stupid but yet again you will try. Otherwise you would be unnoticed. That's how it goes in Sarajevo and Belgrade..
Most definitely you are not far from Sarajevo, my point consisted your own words.
Now you expect to tell you that I never said that you're from Igman. Alas no , finish the story and gtfoh
Do not allow this Greek dodger play with your nerves. Just ignore

Guard and attacks dogs for the apartheid occupation
Everything is evil,huh? Kids,women,grandmas,dogs,cats...they are all "evil occupier settlers".

That's why the Palestinian cause has deteriorated into a bunch of nagging buffoons who think it's brave to kidnap infants and 84 year-old grannies. Because of the stubborness and insistence that "no deal with zionist enemy" and "only full Palestine or nothing".

Everything is evil,huh? Kids,women,grandmas,dogs,cats...they are all "evil occupier settlers".

That's why the Palestinian cause has deteriorated into a bunch of nagging buffoons who think it's brave to kidnap infants and 84 year-old grannies. Because of the stubborness and insistence that "no deal with zionist enemy" and "only full Palestine or nothing".
Exactly, full Palestine or nothing. Well said my Greek hypocrite.

You are lying. Hamas had offered a 20-year truce via Carter--yes, even Hamas. And you may want to quote Netanyahu's statements and the Likud and other parties' charters before you bring up Hamas.

Just over two weeks ago Gazans and Muslims in this thread were cheering, celebrating.

Now the cheers have turned to tears.

Not only did you pull the lion's tail, you tried to cut it off. Now the lion is tearing you apart. 8-)

I hear your boys in Lebanon aren't fairing well. Dying by the dozens for a 'palestine' entity that will never see the light of day.

My few observations....

1. Israelis are in complete disarray. The confusion and hopelessness can be seen on the faces of their officials. There was already a disunity among them (protests on judicial reforms etc) and this attack of Hamas has led to a complete collapse of their state. No one is trusting no one. Public has lost trust on the state.

2. Acting tough and macho on the back of Americans / Aircraft Carriers has also exposed Israelis big time in the region and in the US as well. Seriously, Israelis lost everything on that fateful day. Their image and dominance has been flushed down in the toilet.

3. Israelis want to eradicate Hamas while funnily are also carpet bombing Gaza. Common sense says this will lead more men to join Hamas. Israeli officials / Netanyahoo are fooling Israelis big time lol

4. Israelis are trying to settle down a bit but so are their enemies.

5. Conflict can be resolved if US pressures Israelis for a 2-state solution. That's the only way otherwise this show will continue. Netanyahoo's expansionist policies blew right up on his face in epic style.

6. World is, by and large, with Palestine. Streets are being occupied by supporters of Palestinians. Israelis are the most hated group of people right now. Imagine having Israeli passport as of now lol

7. If 1000s of Arab/Muslim volunteers join this ongoing fight from surroundings, then Israelis are toast, effectively.

Just over two weeks ago Gazans and Muslims in this thread were cheering, celebrating.

Now the cheers have turned to tears.

Not only did you pull the lion's tail, you tried to cut it off. Now the lion is tearing you apart. 8-)

You know that your reputation is that of a baby killer?

If only arabs decided to coexist peacefully. There are not even that many Jews out there.

Lebanese Christians have faced the same hostility.

Interesting coming from an Indian--a country ruled by a party which is globally recognized as a 'Hindu Nationalist' party which still harbors deep resentment against Muslims who are otherwise their kins in so many ways and living in that land for thousands of years--and yet you expect Palestinians/Arabs to have accepted what was planted on them a people far removed from that land for thousands of years--a people who are mostly racially and culturally different.

Guard and attacks dogs for the apartheid occupation

This is a Labrador , you know the one sent here to lead the blind.

Judging from what you wrote , you are in desperate need of one.

~

Last edited:
Well that's the attitude that brought them to this State today. They were completely unrealistic.

You are lying. Hamas had offered a 20-year truce via Carter--yes, even Hamas. And you may want to quote Netanyahu's statements and the Likud and other parties' charters before you bring up Hamas.
The last 40 years,it wasn't only Likud that ruled Israel. But please,tell me more about this supposed 20-year truce.

This is a Labrador , you know the one sent here to lead the blind.

Judging from what you wrote , you are in desperate need for one.

~
Beside children and elders only victim that i feel for on occupier side but really you think here are PETA lovers to sell the compassionate pitch? Or your arsenal of lies is that much depleted?

Hey @Foinikas and other hypocrites. While the Hamas Charter is brought up again and again, how about the Charter and the actual actions on the ground by the current ruling party of Israel?? I don't think I needed to use any source but here it is.

• The 1999 Likud Party platform emphasizes the right of settlement.
"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."[125]

Similarly, they claim the Jordan River as the permanent eastern border to Israel and it also claims Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.

• The 'Peace & Security' chapter of the 1999 Likud Party platform rejects a Palestinian state.
"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration, and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel's existence, security and national needs."[125]

images
Why you putting a pic of yourself on here? It’s not a dating site
Do not allow this Greek dodger play with your nerves. Just ignore
He’s Indian bro. Too embarrassed to admit and share his nations flag so pretending to be Greek

Hey @Foinikas and other hypocrites. While the Hamas Charter is brought up again and again, how about the Charter and the actual actions on the ground by the current ruling party of Israel?? I don't think I needed to use any source but here it is.

• The 1999 Likud Party platform emphasizes the right of settlement.
"The Jewish communities in Judea, Samaria, and Gaza are the realization of Zionist values. Settlement of the land is a clear expression of the unassailable right of the Jewish people to the Land of Israel and constitutes an important asset in the defense of the vital interests of the State of Israel. The Likud will continue to strengthen and develop these communities and will prevent their uprooting."[125]

Similarly, they claim the Jordan River as the permanent eastern border to Israel and it also claims Jerusalem as belonging to Israel.

• The 'Peace & Security' chapter of the 1999 Likud Party platform rejects a Palestinian state.
"The Government of Israel flatly rejects the establishment of a Palestinian Arab state west of the Jordan river. The Palestinians can run their lives freely in the framework of self-rule, but not as an independent and sovereign state. Thus, for example, in matters of foreign affairs, security, immigration, and ecology, their activity shall be limited in accordance with imperatives of Israel's existence, security and national needs."[125]
Why do you call me a "hypocrite"? Was there every any question of Likud's pro-settler and pro-expansion policies? Was there ever any question of Israel's oppression of the Palestinian people? There was never a question of these. I'm only trying to remind hot-headed people here that there is actually another side to think of,which is not all "settlers,baby-killers" and "zionists". They are normal people who just want to live peacefully. Just like there Palestinians tired of this situation and don't think that violence is the answer to taking back their country or fundamental rights to exist as an independent people.

He’s Indian bro. Too embarrassed to admit and share his nations flag so pretending to be Greek
Musings what the f is wrong with you? Everyone you don't agree with is an Indian? Enough with this nonsense. I'm neither jew nor Indian.

Back
Top Bottom