What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

~

Hamas gunmen shooting brave pet dog than calmly raid family fridge​

Sickening footage has emerged of the moment murderous Hamas gunmen shot dead an Israeli family's dog before storming their home, raiding their fridge and setting their home alight amid a campaign of civilian slaughter.

~

Sickening footage has emerged of the moment murderous Hamas gunmen shot dead an Israeli family's dog before storming their home, raiding their fridge and setting their home alight amid a campaign of civilian slaughter.

Hamas have immunity, same as in the Iraq war when US invaded houses to kill inhabitants. (see my immunity for Hamas thread). I don't remember Israelis saying that was sickening. In fact USA shoots dogs all the time.

Ruthless Hamas gunmen calmly raid family fridge after shooting brave pet dog… then torch the home in Israeli kibbutz where 108 bodies were found amid slaughter​

Focus on the brave dog and him taking a drink?
Let’s not focus on war crimes and genocide.
Was probably their house before the settlers kicked them out onto the street

Learning basic reading comprehension is not really a focus in Bosnian schools i guess.

It is your buddies who want to justify ethnic cleansing based on borders going back to ancient national/religious line. “muslim empires”
I am just saying this is backward thinking that belongs to the 1600-1800s. and how that thinking would practically look if we europeans would do the same. It is not a pretty look….
but you support jewish ethnic cleansing of native population, you have not consistency in your views and your whole purpose is to white wash jewish supremacy state and their crimes in palestine. so, who is now in that time frame you mentioned?

~

Hamas gunmen shooting brave pet dog than calmly raid family fridge​

~

These are civilians ?

Same tweet same reply , no reason to honer your spam with a new one.

There is no shortage of evidence and images to show what Hamas did. And i chose to post the " less disturbing " and graphic ones.

Enough to know that 1400 of our people where murdered . Some in the most brutal ways imaginable .

Yet you somehow elude yourself that israel would just forget that and let it pass , cause of silly tweets you post on the net.

Massacre at the rave music festival in Israel 7 October :

The Aftermath :

~​

GRAPHIC RAW FOOTAGE: Massacre Across Israel From the Eyes of Hamas​

Some of it retrieved from the head cameras of the terrorists :

WARNING: This video contains extremely graphic footage recovered from the Hamas invasion and massacre in southern Israel on October 7th, 2023

.0:05-3:08: Footage from car dashcams and security cameras showing Hamas entering Israeli communities, shooting civilians in their cars and as they were running away, and looting their bodies and vehicles

. At 2:58, we see a Hamas terrorist throw a grenade into a bomb shelter; an Israeli runs out and the terrorist shoots him as he is running away

.3:12-8:10: Footage recovered from terrorists’ cameras as they invaded the southern towns of Be’eri, Kfar Aza, Kissufim,and Re’em and broke into home after home. At 6:35, we see a terrorist shoot the wheels of a parked ambulance.

At 8:04, we see terrorists standing still in the midst of a red alert siren (“tzeva adom”), due to their own rockets that they were firing into southern Israel at the same time as their invasion and massacre

.8:13-10:49: Extremely graphic: the aftermath of the massacre in the Israeli southern towns. We see homes, including children’s bedrooms, covered in blood; endless rubble; people burned alive in their cars; and a dog shot and disfigured.

~
Why you keep posting this sH*t again and again?

Learning basic reading comprehension is not really a focus in Bosnian schools i guess.

It is your buddies who want to justify ethnic cleansing based on borders going back to ancient national/religious line. “muslim empires”
I am just saying this is backward thinking that belongs to the 1600-1800s. and how that thinking would practically look if we europeans would do the same. It is not a pretty look….
Didn't he just say you were jew? That what you're doing and the bible says you're invaders too. The British borders are cringeworthy and clearly not historical but tactical against arabs, separating them from africa.

Why you keep posting this sH*t again and again?

Same tweet same reply .

Why are you not asking this Falcon29 person the same question ? At least i made an effort to write my own reply , not just post the same silly tweets over and over again,

What is there to respond to? Bosnia was a catholic kingdom. Those people are our ancestors. That was greta great great great great great grandpa. There is a statue of a Bosnian catholic king in front of the presidential building.

Come on thetutle, you are a big chherleader of how even old empires hold important claims and we should rewrite borders based on that.
“Israel has no right to exist cause ancient Arab muslim empire claim”

However:

So under your logic hungary and serbia are justified in rewriting bosnian borders.
And considering islamization was under duress, i quote:
“Under the feudal system imposed by the Ottomans, only those who converted to Islam could acquire and inherit land and property”
re-christianizing bosnia would be fair game as well.

And bosnia is a relatively mild case. Look what your friends (and former masters) the turks were up to!
greek empire and armenian kingdom hold strong claims on most of turkey.
Christianity was uprooted by force from anatolia. It also holds a strong religious claim.

luckily you have a strong double standard and hypocrisy about things.
Only muslims should be allowed to ethnically cleanse for revanchism and imperialism for something 100+ years ago.
The dhimmis/kuffars should uphold better morality!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom