What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

No backtracking. I don't go back on what I say. You are a HezbAllah hater and showed the whole forum that, not just today. You want HezbAllah and Iran destroyed and Shia Moslems either forcibly converted to Taymiysm or exterminated. Trying to spin what you did and said won't change anything.

You are a Hamas hater. I said Hezbollah will not engage Israel on a big scale, contrary to their rhetoric. And you bring religion and sects into it. Just like how Jews bring antisemitism into any discussion. You are backtracking on what you said. You will be thread banned. There is no priveleges anyone has.

You're attacking Hamas for your own selfish narcissistic reasons in the middle of a genocide in Gaza. And trying to bring religion and sects into topic. Have some shame.

I was sharing an update on the delay of the occupation's "ground invasion" that they talked about and the request from Biden. I didn't have anything else to add.
They are too frightened to invade, the Israeli soldiers are going to just flatten Gaza until there are no more Gazans left or the world opinion forces them to stop. The Americans I have spoken to so far hate Israel for what it is doing and feel bad about what the Jews are doing. It's only the US media that supports the ethnic cleansing and wholesale murder of civilians.

I will not have anything more to add when the user stops quoting me. They started this by reviling HezbAllah who gave martyrs over the past two weeks, so as long as I'm online they won't be having the luxury of the last word to boot. Let them run to the mods and claim their privileges.

You need to stop trying to spin what people say and stop the gaslighting. And also stop trying to play God. Stop trying to control what people can or can't discuss. It's perfectly reasonable to raise a point about Hezbollah's rhetoric vs. actions. If this bothers you, try to use facts to discuss it. Don't gaslight and bring religion and sects into this and make ridiculous spins and vile attacks on Hamas.

The ones that intentionally or unintentionally are blaming Hamas are not aware of the fact that Israel has been systematically killing Palestinians through the years.
No one cares about your made up stories. Nor does anyone need or want a stamp of approval from a Zionist hater like you. You're a Zionist through and through and the whole forum sees it and knows. Go back to crying with your Jewish brothers and sisters. Long live Qassam Brigades.
@SalarHaqq is simply questioning and criticizing activities of Haniyeh and his family not heroes of Gaza such as Qassam brigades.

Haniyeh has to accept the critical thoughts and avoid ending up like Arab sellouts such as Anwar Sadat or Mahmoud Abbas or Yasser Arafat. They all fell for Zionist traps and wasted blood of Palestinian martyrs.

What @SalarHaqq says is not hatred but simple critics.

we as muslims are worse then westerners, they packed like pack of hyenas and greenlighted genocide in Gaza with their full military, public and economy support, what muslim states did?
Nothing practical, no official cutting ties with west, no cancelation of defense arrangements, no severing economic ties, continuous mistrusting among muslim states etc., I will exclude Iran as they anyway does not have ties with them regardless their mistakes, so we should clean up our own house it will be task impossible from current perspective.
Gaza and Palestina are on their own, God help them.

The ones that intentionally or unintentionally are blaming Hamas are not aware of the fact that Israel has been systematically killing Palestinians through the years.

@SalarHaqq is simply questioning and criticizing activities of Haniyeh and his family not heroes of Gaza such as Qassam brigades.

Haniyeh has to accept the critical thoughts and avoid ending up like Arab sellouts such as Anwar Sadat or Mahmoud Abbas or Yasser Arafat. They all fell for Zionist traps and wasted blood of Palestinian martyrs.

What @SalarHaqq says is not hatred but simple critics.

Not what happened. Salar is a narcissist who tries to play God and control what people say. He shared fake IDF wiki edits that mean nothing. I'm sure if we shared the fact about Iran taking Israeli weapon deliveries during Iraq war, he wouldn't like it. He admitted to hating Hamas and vilified them in front of our eyes. And he certainly won't allow anyone to criticize any Iranian official.

He loves and promotes criticism of everyone in the region which he refers to as Zionist vassals, but, throws a fit if you question rhetoric vs actions of Hezbollah or Iran or other Iranian proxies. He just vilified Hamas and shares a hatred of him while they just sacrificed so many men for Jerusalem and the Palestinian cause and inflicted the deadliest event on Israel since 1948. First he claimed it was Iranian revenge for unrelated attacks in Syria. Now saying Israel allowed it. But if it was Hezbollah he'd say it's a divine and holy victory.

He just keeps spinning things to whenever it's convenient for him to launch attacks.

we as muslims are worse then westerners, they packed like pack of hyenas and greenlighted genocide in Gaza with their full military, public and economy support, what muslim states did?
Nothing practical, no official cutting ties with west, no cancelation of defense arrangements, no severing economic ties, continuous mistrusting among muslim states etc., I will exclude Iran as they anyway does not have ties with them regardless their mistakes, so we should clean up our own house it will be task impossible from current perspective.

I believe we're seeing early signs of change , God willing. Some positivity through all this darkness.

You need to stop trying to spin what people say and stop the gaslighting. And also stop trying to play God. Stop trying to control what people can or can't discuss. It's perfectly reasonable to raise a point about Hezbollah's rhetoric vs. actions. If this bothers you, try to use facts to discuss it. Don't gaslight and bring religion and sects into this and make ridiculous spins and vile attacks on Hamas.

A modicum of intellectual honesty should be enough to accept that my observations on Hamas' political leadership are nowhere as provocative or offensive as explicitly calling HezbAllah "zionists", "freemasons" or attributing mendacity to them.

And I'm certainly not playing God (astaqfirAllah). I'm reacting to those attacks against HezbAllah and Iran by showing that two could play at this game.

Last edited:
On the contrary , you might even say : inspired by . . .

Hamas is a a crown of thorns that bleeds the region.

Offly sensetave you are , whan it comes to what other say , maybe you shoild apply the same sensetivity to the stuff you write here yourself ,

~
And what the **** is Israel? Child murdering - land stealing - guilty of genocide and a regional nightmare?

Yes but you are forgetting that so called Muslim states are not really muslim states. They are states whose leaders have been installed by the west. Armed by the west and exist mainly to do the wests bidding. It will be very hard to liberate Palestine until the so Called Muslims states are liberated first. There are very very few free muslim states. Turkey is one, Indonesia. But even turkey could at any moment revert to a western back coup if the CIA try again.

Back
Top Bottom