What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Well if you look at it closely Hamas fighters aren't getting killed and it is the Civilians who are getting massacred. Also the ease with which they got throught the wall and the way Israel allowed them to commit the attrocities was truly astonishing.

I believe Salar is just trying to point out that Israel uses Hamas for their own benefit, but has a tough time doing it. Israel uses Hamas as a tool to proceed with land grabs and genocide of the Palestinian people.

Exactly. We aren't drawing hasty conclusions but asking legitimate questions and seeking answers. If people are allowed to come here and label HezbAllah as "zionists", then one should also be able to ask the questions I put forward about a group like Hamas. Cheap ad hominem won't cut it.

Last edited:
People that did this are some of the most evil people in this world. And while I am not in a position to help in any practical way, I will always remember things like this. And if anyone in the west ever makes the mistake of giving me any power, The people that did this and support this will be in big trouble. But I am sure no one will ever give me any power. It would be a big big mistake.

Exactly. We aren't drawing hasty conclusions but asking legitimate questions and seeking answers. If people are allowed to come here and label HezbAllah as "zionists", then one should also be able to ask these questions about a group like Hamas. Cheap ad hominem won't cut it.
Not the time for infighting my friend, creating divisions is the art of Zionists.

Last edited:
Well done Hamas. Allah give you victory. Not affected by those who seek to hate on them nor turn their back on them.

Urgent | Yedioth Ahronoth: A crisis of confidence between Netanyahu and the army leadership and tense relations between Netanyahu and Gallant hamper joint work

Exactly. We aren't drawing hasty conclusions but asking legitimate questions and seeking answers. If people are allowed to come here and label HezbAllah as "zionists", then one should also be able to ask these questions about a group like Hamas. Cheap ad hominem won't cut it.

No backtracking. I don't go back on what I say. You are a Hamas hater and showed the whole forum that, today. You want Hamas destroyed. Trying to spin what you did and said won't change anything.

Not the time for infighting my freind, creating divisions is the art of Zionists.

I will not have anything more to add when the user stops quoting me. They started this by reviling HezbAllah who gave martyrs over the past two weeks, so as long as I'm online they won't be having the luxury of the last word to boot. Let them run to the mods and claim their privileges.

No backtracking. I don't go back on what I say. You are a Hamas hater and showed the whole forum that, today. You want Hamas destroyed. Trying to spin what you did and said won't change anything.

No backtracking. I don't go back on what I say. You are a HezbAllah hater and showed the whole forum that, not just today. You want HezbAllah and Iran destroyed and Shia Moslems either forcibly converted to Taymiysm or exterminated. Trying to spin what you did and said won't change anything.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom