What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Quote me on that?

I support a two state solution on 1967 lines with some land swap to make a more viable palestinian state (access to sea).

I have a problem with people who pretend the best solution is to eradicate israel and ethnically cleanse the jews. Just uncompromising one sided bias which would only lead to generations of suffering.
This thread is full of those “muslim netanyahus”.
Some one with higher IQ, THEN the blood loving zombies of hamas ..🤣 on PDF.
👍👍👍

View attachment 964692
Last night, the lives of more than 25 people in Gaza suddenly ended, at least 15 of them were children. This is the only number of dead bodies that have been taken to hospitals, and there is still no information about the people under the rubble.

The Palestine News Agency says that in the attacks of the last 24 hours, a total of about 400 people have been martyred.
Hamas and PIJ fight Israeli terrorist army and armed terrorist settlers.

Israel's armed terrorists fight Palestinian children.

The difference between humans and the sub-animal Zionists.

Quote me on that?

I support a two state solution on 1967 lines with some land swap to make a more viable palestinian state (access to sea).

I have a problem with people who pretend the best solution is to eradicate israel and ethnically cleanse the jews. Just uncompromising one sided bias which would only lead to generations of suffering.
This thread is full of those “muslim netanyahus”.

sorry, your words have weight as i am telling i support human colonies on mars, your goverments and so called israel does not support, can you tell that clearly.

hamas also supports that solution as they proposed it 2004 along 10 years truce for that plan, but guess what in return they killed their leader, so false equivalency does not work anymore, westerners like you should stop parroting israel has right for defense which true meaning is license to kill, loot, rob and any other crime imaginable by jewish state, it reeks hypocrisy.

Didn't he just say you were jew? That what you're doing and the bible says you're invaders too. The British borders are cringeworthy and clearly not historical but tactical against arabs, separating them from africa.
He has a reading comprehension problem.
That is also why he wrongly assumes i am a jew.

Also the british made multiple promises to get help in undermining the ottoman empire.

1915, macmahon promises arabs their own nations.
1916 sykes pikot agreement with france and russia. And more promises for division of land.
1917 balfour declaration for jews for their own nation in Middle east.

Now after the war, they had a whole bunch of promises to fulfill, some even contradictory. So some compromise would always have to be made

Clearly the british had eye for the arabs, giving them the whole of transjordan and 40% of palestinian mandate.
Jews made 35% of the population at the time, but with much more migration expected. And much of that 60% for the jews was the negev desert…..

It really is not the worst of how an empire draws borders….and had UN majority vote.

U mean when nasser,fckked king darouk, disgrunted by egyptian army, contra _ IDF.1948?
BUT,
Again nasseR got same boot up his *** in 67..... BY ISREAL
So much for glory of egyptian army,
They practically begged for sieze fire in UN.

what? :taz:

He has a reading comprehension problem.
That is also why he wrongly assumes i am a jew.

Also the british made multiple promises to get help in undermining the ottoman empire.

1915, macmahon promises arabs their own nations.
1916 sykes pikot agreement with france and russia. And more promises for division of land.
1917 balfour declaration for jews for their own nation in Middle east.

Now after the war, they had a whole bunch of promises to fulfill, some even contradictory. So some compromise would always have to be made

Clearly the british had eye for the arabs, giving them the whole of transjordan and 40% of palestinian mandate.
Jews made 35% of the population at the time, but with much more migration expected. And much of that 60% for the jews was the negev desert…..

It really is not the worst of how an empire draws borders….and had UN majority vote.
yep, it is peak of humanity.

You talk about all this marxism and you sould like you read all this stuff. You know Karl marks qualifies for Israeli citizenship and his theories have Brought more misery to the world than zionism. And you read this stuff and think it's complex? For me, such books go straight into the fire pit if I accidentally ever see such literature.
For deference to you. I know who I deal with. By the way I went through school in former Yugoslavia, where it was obligatory

Learning basic reading comprehension is not really a focus in Bosnian schools i guess.
You are actually correct. Sadly it is not the focus. We need to do better, but we are not known for our high and sharp intellect. We are very slow, talk slow and and act slow. But we are wise and strategic. And we are cunning bastards.
I am just saying this is backward thinking that belongs to the 1600-1800s. and how that thinking would practically look if we europeans would do the same. It is not a pretty look….
Europeans are doing the same to the extent that are able to. They have just lost their zest after WW2. Hitler tamed them with fire. And then Americans tamed Hitler with fire. So now everyone is either LGBT or going through transition. It might take europe hundreds of years to recover and threaten anyone again properly.
But can you please stop all the begging?

“Amerikkaah save us”
“Europe!! Stand up for palestiinnee”
“Europe, give us more money!”
“Amerikkaaaa give us weapons”
“Please hold down the jew for us!!! Heelllp”
“pleeease let me migrate to your great country! Pleassssee feed me and my family pleasseeee”
Begging is a legitimate strategy. It's part of special warfare. Feel sorry for us. help the children. Join us. Look at the Dutch far right politician who converted to Islam. Islamic Ideology is also a strategy. When you are at a technological disadvantage you have to compensate.
Amerika parked two carrier groups in the med. so Iran is going to rewrite border? Just do it already instead of talking tough….
Iran has talked about destroying the big/little satan since 1979. Thats 24 years of talking big.
It believes it can. We will see. Muslims have fought against the odds more than once and prevailed. Look at the position in 1918 and look at the world now. Muslim are in a much better position. But we will see who prevails.

sorry, your words have weight as i am telling i support human colonies on mars, your goverments and so called israel does not support, can you tell that clearly.

hamas also supports that solution as they proposed it 2004 along 10 years truce for that plan, but guess what in return they killed their leader, so false equivalency does not work anymore, westerners like you should stop parroting israel has right for defense which true meaning is license to kill, loot, rob and any other crime imaginable by jewish state, it reeks hypocrisy.

A ceasefire is just a temporary postponement of conflict.
and it does not help if after making the claim, they continue with attacks or “wipe off the map” threats.

They never could bring themselves to state that the jews deserve a nation as well.

Unfortunately, peace seemed more likely in 1996-2000 then now.

Since then, hamas, a organisation involved in terrorism and refusing a two state was voted into power in gaza.
And israel has become more and more right-wing

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom