What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Let's cut to the chase here, today I was with my Bosnian friend with the similar inclinations like me. We were speculating that the only tangible "value " , ideology etc in the whole West is Zionism. No matter how certain ideas seem opposing bit it is so. The great deal of western thinking is forged on unnatural alliance. I would recommend you to read Schpengler but you won't
As of some goings on in your political system I stopped to follow it a long time ago, There is nothing in particular what interest me in that Soap Opera, you see it one you see them all. Whose d ck in Whose pu y doesn't interest me much.
The origin of your Republic are distasteful enough, that someone can easily know the other theatrical parts.
It is all foolishness with relatively short life.
We can see it these days. With the practical principles like yours , you can't last for a long. 80 % talk is about who is a woman????!!!!! Doayennne of such excises are your leading " thinkers"
You are a joke and you know it.
You have every right to believe in all those things. But I am talking about the process. Before the 1990 Kuwait war was started, we had the infamous 'Nayirah testimony'. Before the 2003 Iraq war, we saw the WMD show and tell by Colin Powell. Here we don't even have that attempted make believe.

Interestingly, just after you wrote this, I read on CNN the IDF spokesperson saying this will continue for months that much is confirmed. But as mentioned before, ab ya pagal ho kar hamla kar ya, out of bounds in the nature of warfare.
See what I mean, Bibi has been cornered by the hardliner in Israel, they want blood or him to be resign. He started a small fire and now he can't contain it.

I found this link that explains how Israel hides and misreports the casualties suffered by its forces, especially the ones who die in the military conflicts with the Arab resistance groups.

Urgent: The occupation calls on Al-Quds Hospital in Gaza to evacuate immediately, and this is the second warning within an hour, in preparation for the bombing of the hospital, which currently has more than 12 thousand people inside.

This would be the worst terrorist attack in the century if Israel bombs this hospital and massacres 12,000 people. The international community must stop this.

They cannot. They will be murdered in another Israeli massacre. Israel bombs a hospital after medical aid gets in. They are targeting the civilian population. It's a war on children. This is terrorism to the highest degree.
Stop your premature screaming.
This hospital will not be attacked.
Same as how UN aid is now being allowed in.

1698007451110.png

Back
Top Bottom