What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

@MastanKhan

Would love to read your comments on this overall situation.
Hi,

Pakistan has no No Bone of Contention in this issue---. It is a middle east issue and not our problem---.

Arabs & then Turks had Jerusalem for close to a 1000 years---christians had it for awhile---now jews want it---.

Actually the christians used the jews to take over jerusalem for them---.

Sometimes you win the booty by war---sometimes with deceit.

Last edited:
Palestinian Children are now suffering from Shell Shock!!!

These involuntary limb spasms in this video are NOT shaking! This is what shell shock looks like!

Comparison from WWI Medical Footage

WHERE IS THE FUCKING OUTRAGE?

Last edited:
It would, you're right. Not sure how long it would take to get all that going and how and what existing utilities are available to connect to? A lot is blow to hell from the zionists and no one can get into Gaza to deliver the aid, let alone construction workers & materials to build a temporary "kitchen/bathroom" for 1.1 million people. The logistics are almost impossible. And the zionist threats to bomb them.

I doubt that type of arrangement already exists since the understanding is that the apartheid state is responsible for providing all those necessities.
Apartheid state doesn't know where the tunnels are. How do you think Gazans get access to weapons and ammunition?

I saw a documentary ages ago, from an Israeli perspective, about how Hamas builds tunnels connecting to neighboring countries, implying they have no idea where tunnels are built and where they lead to, but occasionally, they (Israelis) intercept a tunnel which Hamas then collapses with explosives.

if theres no ground operation then the alternative is starving the residents

if theres no ground operation then the alternative is starving the residents
I think they want hamas to use up all their arsenal and run out of food and water so when they go in they fight an enemy with little moral, energy, and full of illness and disease. I think that is their strategy, they are scared to go in knowing they will suffer huge losses right now.

Palestinian Children are now suffering from Shell Shock!!!

These involuntary limb spasms in this video are NOT shaking! This is what shell shock looks like!

Comparison from WWII Medical Footage

WHERE IS THE FUCKING OUTRAGE?

And these were adults! Imagine the poor Palestinian children, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and up having to endure shell shock! Evil, evil, evil. How they'll be impacted for the rest of their lives if they even survive this horrific experience. La Hawla wala Kuwata Ila Belah.

I don't know if you remember this was what I was showing my wife and it really affected her like I've never seen.

Hi,

Pakistan has no No Bone of Contention in this issue---. It is a middle east issue and not our problem---.

Arabs & then Turks had Jerusalem for close to a 1000 years---christians had it for awhile---now jews want it---.

Actually the christians used the jews to take over jerusalem for them---.

Sometimes you win the booty by war---sometimes with deceit.
@PaklovesTurkiye

I bet you're regretting asking him now aren't you 🤣

Back
Top Bottom