What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I was always wondering , what someone else can change if they come to power,?
I am amazed how Muslims keep repeating the same clichés and flosculas.
I remember the war 1973 , Egypt had the population if 45 million now ,.maybe 110 million. The similar story is with Pakistan.
On top of it , seemingly quantity couldn't produce quality.
even if we had 200 million in 1973, we fought with mig-15 and mig-17 or mig-21 against top tech which was f-4 phantoom or mirage or the sky hawk a-4 along with non ending air lift supplies to israel by the united states ( israel was already nuclear in 1973) and we did what we could.

however Hamas war proved that our strategy after 1979 was all wrong, we shouldn't have signed camp david treaty.

Yes we know how that turned out. You lost Gaza and Jordan lost the West Bank. Anyway, carry on.
yes and we lost sinai once.
but at least we fought world super powers and didn't kneel.

now if you wanna open a thread about Egypt , do it and don't ruin the thread here.

The following article will explain Russia's position. What it's saying is that Russia wants to balance its relations between Israel and the Islamic world. Israel has a large number of Russian Jews and Putin has a strong relationship with them. Russia also has a large Muslim population and good relations with many Muslim countries, so he has to keep that in mind. This newspaper is close to the government.

I would say that Putin is probably more naturally inclined towards supporting Israel but is trying to appear balanced. Also, it needs to be remembered that if the West had accepted Putin's Russia as a partner, Putin would have joined EU and NATO. It's just that the West pushed Russia away, turning it hostile. Historically Russia has always wanted to be accepted into western Europe as one of them.

Muslim countries should have good relations with Russia, but not assume that Russia is fully on their side.

Why Russia remains neutral in the Middle East conflict
Brother let me tell you something, I know the Russian mind. Russians as usual will go with " them" whoever that them is currently. Then in that game due to their greed , " Them" will screw them.
Small example, in Russo Japanese war , Russians tried to threaten British interest and as General Kropotkin said , they wanted to grab a few timbers and mines. They payed a big price fir that. Britain France and USA were against them and supported Japan. Only country that supported them was Germany. 1907 they signed the pact with Britain ( already with France). They helped for Balkans and Bosphorus and dreamt about Suez, Persian Gulf , also wanted Germany to work for them. In other words , they tried to stich up their allies but allies siltiched them up.
That's exactly what they're doing now. If they take Ukraine, they would try to be the best of the buddies with any Western country. That's their track record. They f Ed themselves up now in Ukraine out of their greed , endless greed. There is no ideals there, just robbery. The ideals come to play when the get F Ed and start talking about conspiracies ,spirituality and honesty.
I know them

Interesting this comes right after the Israeli PM requested the British PM to apply pressure onto BBC to tow the Israeli propaganda narrative

This request alone proves that the BBC is not a reliable source of truthful objective information, but a political tool!

Nana Akua is begs to differ :

~

1697834145215.png

As someone who has dedicated a considerable time of my life to protecting and treating the weak sick and injured in my own country, and abroad under the United Nations. Reading this message breaks my heart!

Hasbunallah wanikmal wakil

1697834073173.png

They would do it in a heartbeat and never worry about being reimbursed, ma bro. Egypt has been going solar crazy since 2004 building massive solar & wind parks. They just finished building a huge solar park (I think it was in 2019) called 'Benban'. I doubt there would be any issue with providing Gaza with even solar generators for temporary use.

What they need right away is fuel to power all their current generators and at least have temporary power. Eventually they could set up solar parks but if 1400 year-old churches and masjids aren't safe from zionist JDAMs, I doubt even temporary mobile solar gens would be either until the zionists' ability to conduct these barbaric and inhumane massacres is annihilated & permanently destroyed.
Wouldn't it be easier to generate electricity/water in Egypt and transmit/pump it into Gaza via the tunnels? That type of arrangement probably already exists.

I really wonder if the zionists understand what's happening when they see something of this incredible magnitude!? They MUST BE FREAKING OUT, even if they know they have Uncle Sam's shoulder to lean on. This is tremeeeeeeennnnndous! Look at all those buses filled with warriors who don't feel one ounce of the fear of death and are motivated by such an admirable cause to fight and possibly become martyrs for the Palestinian people! This is incredible, including the 5 million Iranians who signed the registry!

But I really hope these people here are EXTREMELY careful and do whatever they need to do -- including all these bus transportations -- and practice doing these things covertly since we all know how the zionists have free reign in Syria. This is what they would instantly call a legitimate threatening target and could easily annihilate it. I hope they find a way to be a lot more discrete when gathering heroes like this.

even if we had 200 million in 1973, we fought with mig-15 and mig-17 or mig-21 against top tech which was f-4 phantoom or mirage or the sky hawk a-4 along with non ending air lift supplies to israel by the united states ( israel was already nuclear in 1973) and we did what we could.

however Hamas war proved that our strategy after 1979 was all wrong, we shouldn't have signed camp david treaty.

yes and we lost sinai once.
but at least we fought world super powers and didn't kneel.

now if you wanna open a thread about Egypt , do it and don't ruin the thread here.
My friend I remember. I am not saying that you didn't try your best. But Islamic world as whole can't make the difference.
Simple thing. I stayed in Rabat 2 months, in those 2 months I noticed that, there is no single bus without broken windows, trams were brand new and the police had to be present all the time. Ect ect . Now I am not saying that Moroccans wouldn't fight but with such mentality, you can't achieve much.

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be easier to generate electricity/water in Egypt and transmit/pump it into Gaza via the tunnels? That type of arrangement probably already exists.

It would, you're right. Not sure how long it would take to get all that going and how and what existing utilities are available to connect to? A lot is blown to hell from the zionists and no one can get into Gaza to deliver the aid, let alone construction workers & materials to build a temporary "kitchen/bathroom" for 1.1 million people. The logistics are almost impossible. And the zionist threats to bomb them.

I doubt that type of arrangement already exists since the understanding is that the apartheid state is responsible for providing all those necessities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom