What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

They'll have no hesitation in using tactical nukes on the sleeping Arabs. They just need a reason to do so. If only the Arabs had a deterrent, but they've been too busy eating mutton and rice whilst Israel has been armed to the teeth.
Egypt had a previous try to get nukes in 60s but as always Gamal ruined everything.
Libya and Iraq also tried their best and they were bombed.

you can't say we didn't try.

And these were adults! Imagine the poor Palestinian children, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and up having to endure shell shock! Evil, evil, evil. How they'll be impacted for the rest of their lives if they even survive this horrific experience. La Hawla wala Kuwata Ila Belah.

I don't know if you remember this was what I was showing my wife and it really affected her like I've never seen.
Simply barbaric... There are no words in the dictionary suitable to condemn this.

Hi,

Pakistan has no No Bone of Contention in this issue---. It is a middle east issue and not our problem---.

Arabs & then Turks had Jerusalem for close to a 1000 years---christians had it for awhile---now jews want it---.

Actually the christians used the jews to take over jerusalem for them---.

Sometimes you win the booty by war---sometimes with deceit.
Looks like it is a giant Wheel of Fortune. Sometimes you land on 777, but mostly 666.
1697837621553.png

Doing anything for 2+ million people is a logistical nightmare. The Berlin airlift of 1948 consumed most of the capacity of US + U.K. at that time. USSR was not even threatening anything.
We are not doing an airlift nor starting from scratch. Much of this infrastructure already exists.

Of course they're 'appreciating' Qatar during this hostage crisis the same way they appreciated Imran Khan during the Taliban takeover of Afghanistan. They need to get their citizens out of the way before they give Israel the green light for a full invasion.

1968-1973 UK ethnically cleansed the Chagos People from Diego Garcia and handed the land over to the US for a permanent naval base. UK gained nothing out of it except association with genocide.
It was a very minor operation considering that only 924 people were forcibly relocated. U.K. was in serious need of U.S. military alliance at the height of Cold War.

It's very true that being a Zionist and being Jewish are not the same thing.

Attachments

• 57045855-9DB2-46BC-BF09-F436A1C5882D.jpeg
    57045855-9DB2-46BC-BF09-F436A1C5882D.jpeg
    173 KB · Views: 32
  • A1CBA9AE-2637-40AF-A51A-E7626D35BE62.jpeg
    A1CBA9AE-2637-40AF-A51A-E7626D35BE62.jpeg
    632.5 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom