What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

need to get along since they are genetic brothers.
With that kind of analysis, mankind can live in peace in the paradise called planet earth. Genetic differences between vastly different humans like for example between Alaskan Eskimos and Bushmen from Kalahari Desert to the primitive people of Andaman or Papua is much smaller than in any other mammalian species. This is because, humanity went through a dangerous period of evolutionary adversity 'bottleneck' that left only a small number of Homo Sapiens. At one time, Population of Humans on earth was 1,000 for 100,000 years. That would be considered much smaller than an endangered species today. One dangerous virus attack, and the species would have been extinct. So, we are truly all brothers and sisters.
Today, there are more than 8 billion human beings on the planet. We dominate Earth’s landscapes, and our activities are driving large numbers of other species to extinction. Had a researcher looked at the world sometime between 800,000 and 900,000 years ago, however, the picture would have been quite different. Hu et al. used a newly developed coalescent model to predict past human population sizes from more than 3000 present-day human genomes (see the Perspective by Ashton and Stringer). The model detected a reduction in the population size of our ancestors from about 100,000 to about 1000 individuals, which persisted for about 100,000 years. The decline appears to have coincided with both major climate change and subsequent speciation events. —Sacha Vignieri

Israel and the Western powers were looking for rapprochement between GCC Arabs and Israel.
fake peace agreements to reign in Arab countries and make them slaves to NATO and Israeli interests, just like the bondage Egypt still cant get out of with the camp David accord it signed.
Instead, Israel is now having to vacate its embassies. Even from so-called traditionally allied nations.
Which has set the stage for us to see how 2 US aircraft carriers and 2,000 EU military forces will save Israel from the wrath of the middle east and global south. Whoever is low on ammunition now should start praying for good luck or a timely peace deal.

There is a small chance that this time Americans would not 'go the whole hog' for Israel. There are terrible strategic consequences for Americans which even the Israel Firsters in America would find it hard to 'sell' to Americans. Stupid, arrogant ivory tower 'liberals' like Biden has really put America in a tight spot, spitting on too many nations at the same time.

It is matter of changed narrative which would become the dominant narrative. Have you guys seen Tucker Carson lately? He almost single handedly created the anti-Ukraine war narrative in America--a narrative which has taken so much footing that the 'rebel' Republican Congressmen have taken that up with detrimental effects on the American govt. functioning. And now Tucker has started his narrative that the Israel-Palestinian conflict is not America's war.

Also, one more thing to point out: Back in mid to late 1980s, no one thought the mighty Soviets would fold between 1989-1991 like they did. Before August 15, 2021, no one thought the heavily armed and trained Afghan National Army would fold like it did against the rag tag Taliban. Before October 7, 2023, no one thought the Gazans would be able to penetrate the most 'vaunted' security state's defenses like that and humiliate Israelis in front of the world for eternity.

When the mighty fall, they fall spectacularly!!
Thought provoking perspective. :tup: I agree with the view that when the mighty fall, they fall spectacularly. This is apparent in collapse of the Ottoman Empire as well. But there is more to this theme that can be discussed at a later stage.

Also, one more thing to point out: Back in mid to late 1980s, no one thought the mighty Soviets would fold between 1989-1991 like they did. Before August 15, 2021, no one thought the heavily armed and trained Afghan National Army would fold like it did against the rag tag Taliban. Before October 7, 2023, no one thought the Gazans would be able to penetrate the most 'vaunted' security state's defenses like that and humiliate Israelis in front of the world for eternity.

When the mighty fall, they fall spectacularly!!
This is true. Another example: in 1977-78, no one thought the Iranian Monarchy would fall. All US intel reports until the very end stated the Shah's position was secure then before they knew it he was toppled and in exile in Egypt.

Alexander Mercouris is generally very careful about making 'predictions' and he is keeping that reputation intact here. In this part of his new video, he is expanding on what everyone is talking about: An expansion of this Gazan-Israel war. And he curiously connects a statement by Putin about the American AC Carriers in the eastern Med. Sea with some Russian sophisticated missiles. And I don't think he is off the mark: As I have said many times, this latest conflict is a big gift by the Palestinians to Russia and China!!

WHO update: trucks are ready to head into Gaza, UNRWA an independent body under the flag of the UN will distribute the aid.

Now all that is needed is for the border crossing to be opened.

Alexander Mercouris is generally very careful about making 'predictions' and he is keeping that reputation intact here. In this part of his new video, he is expanding on what everyone is talking about: An expansion of this Gazan-Israel war. And he curiously connects a statement by Putin about the American AC Carriers in the eastern Med. Sea with some Russian sophisticated missiles. And I don't think he is off the mark: As I have said many times, this latest conflict is a big gift by the Palestinians to Russia and China!!

I do not think that Russians can defeat American fleets in the Mediterranean Sea. Putin scaremongering is not a new thing. I am not sure why some are so scared of Russia. Russians are facing an uphill battle in Ukraine, let alone be in the position to threaten NATO.

The key to win the war is with strong nerves. You do not give into scaremongering and run away from the challenges, this is a sure shot way of loosing power. Fortune favors the bold, not those who are cowards.

That means the USA and its European vassals are not interested in supporting democracies, and use the democracy canard only for ulterior motives where it benefits them and avoid its use where it doesn't benefit them such as in the Western-supported dictatorships of Saudia Arabia, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, etc.
I don't know how things are in Tuvalu but take it from me: democracy is not all it's cracked up to be. In fact, I will go a step further and say that it is wholly unsuited to Muslim societies. Muslim societies do well with good authoritarian governments. Ideal form of governments for Muslims are Benevolent dictatorships like Qatar, UAE, Oman, Muscat, Kuwait etc.,

Even if american put all their carriers in the mediterranean, Iran can reach them with hypersonics, in minutes. They are a liability for the US, just ignorant people are impressed.

Iran won t play games, i am sure Iran has done their tasks and will disclose neccesary weapons if conflict worsens.
Damn u spittin some fire truth in your posts , respect.

Just know that Ukraine was worth it for US for enter a middle east war with little available ground forces and low ammunition levels.

Even if american put all their carriers in the mediterranean, Iran can reach them with hypersonics, in minutes. They are a liability for the US, just ignorant people are impressed.

Iran won t play games, i am sure Iran has done their tasks and will disclose neccesary weapons if conflict worsens.
What is stopping you? Give it a try already.

"Blast".
1697764976089.png

Back
Top Bottom