What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

I do not think that Russians can defeat American fleets in the Mediterranean Sea. Putin scaremongering is not a new thing. I am not sure why some are so scared of Russia. Russians is facing an uphill battle in Ukraine, let alone threaten NATO.

The key to win the war is with strong nerves. You do not give into scaremongering and run away from the challenges, this is a sure shot way of loosing power. Fortune favors the bold, not those who are cowards.

Well, I was quoting the guy and I don't think he, at least in the quoted part, had put Russia on the pedestal. Alexander is generally very careful; in earlier part of this video, he even says that Israel may be successful in a ground-war in Gaza.

But respectfully I have to disagree with you about Russia. It's not that I consider Russia to be such a formidable military power. It is that where Israel currently is geographically, even small Non State Actors (NSA) are going to play huge outsized roles. In comparison, Russian capabilities are astronomically higher than those NSA.

PS. However I slice and dice, a regional war WILL be a disaster for both America and Israel!!

The United States unequivocally stands for the protection of civilian life during conflict, and I grieve — I truly grieve for the families who were killed or wounded by this tragedy. - Biden
🙄
View attachment 963606

There will be no ceasefire other than for the release of our hostages.

I can understand many here want a ceasefire , but this wont happen, maybe not for months.

Israel declared goal is to deafeat Hamas , what ever that mean and if that is even possible.

No one in Israel would agree to allow things in Gaza to remain as they where and with Hamas in power. All the parties , left and right support that and the public would accept nothing less.

Those here , who try to undermine what happened to us , on that saturday massacre , also fail to evaluate correctly the severity of the response.

the only way to have a ceasefire now , is if there was a deal to release our hostages , .

I have little problem releasing those Hamas terrorists , all off them .Many of them are doing time for murder.

Let them enjoy them ,. I do not see why we should keep housing and feeding them at out expense.

Man attempt to pass justice is pathetic anyway . Only God can pass true justice.

Realease them .

We will deal with them after we get our hostages back.

~

Last edited:
I do not think that Russians can defeat American fleets in the Mediterranean Sea. Putin scaremongering is not a new thing. I am not sure why some are so scared of Russia. Russians are facing an uphill battle in Ukraine, let alone be in the position to threaten NATO.

The key to win the war is with strong nerves. You do not give into scaremongering and run away from the challenges, this is a sure shot way of loosing power. Fortune favors the bold, not those who are cowards.
Russia doesn't use full force in Ukraine because it wants to annex a functional Ukraine not a barren wasteland. That guarantee doesn't apply to other NATO countries, all of which are in range of Russian ballistic missiles which they've been stockpiling since the Soviet era.

Settlers, that's the official name in the western media. Israelis settled in areas demolished by the Israeli government. They receive automatic weapons and ammunition from the state. And they are occupiers who are also aware that the areas they are settling in are Arab property.

I watched the 10 minute video above. Of course there are things in it that no one can accept, but it is also disinformation. For example, in the middle of the video it is clear that the 2 women were shot at by Israeli soldiers, not Hamas militia, but the video is cut off there. They also refrained from shooting a person who surrendered completely.

This does not legitimize other massacres, but it is very interesting that those who cannot say a word about the fact that one side openly expresses fascist and supremacist rhetoric at the level of the head of state, and that thousands of civilians are being slaughtered by expressing that they see them as creatures lower than animals, magnify the above things and put them at the center of all events. This is called selectivity in perception.

There was a famous general, I can't remember his name now, who said something like I wouldn't use the opportunity to neutralize 499 criminals for 1 innocent person. The IDF, on the other hand, disregards the lives of 499 innocent people for 1 criminal. Anyway, there are Nazi ideologies that don't even consider those 499 innocent people as human beings...
These Israeli Nazis are the face of the Nazis in the West and only claim supremacy because of the free guns and money supplied to them . Without American and Euroipean aid Israel is just another shitty country full of cheap people.

I can understand many here want a ceasefire , but this wont happen, maybe not for months.

Israel declared goal is to deafeat Hamas , what ever that mean and if that is even possible.

No one in Israel would agree to allow things in Gaza to remain as they where and with Hamas in power. All the parties , left and right support that and the public would accept nothing less.

Those here , who try to undermine what happened to us , on that saterday massacre , also fail to evaluate correctly the severity of the response.

the only way to have a ceasefire now , is if there was a deal to release our hostages , .

I have little problem releasing those Hamas terrorists , all off them .Many of them are doing time for murder.

Let them enjoy them ,. I do not see why we should keep housing and feeding them at out expense.

Man attempt to pass justice is pathetic anyway . Only God can pass true justice.

Realease them .

~

All of Palestine is hostage to Israel...

Once Israel releases all of Palestine will Israel be released.

Last edited:
Distance from North Yemen to settlements in Israel:

Eilat - 1600km
Dimona - 1750km
Beer Sheva - 1800km
Jerusalem - 1825km
Tel Aviv - 1850km
Haifa - 1900km

Range of Toufan/Ghadr MRBM = 1650-1950km
Range of Qods-4 LACM = 2000km (claimed)
Range of Shahed-136 = 2500km (claimed)

--> All of occupied Palestine is in reach of Ansarallah's weapons.

Well, I was quoting the guy and I don't think he, at least in the quoted part, had put Russia on the pedestal. Alexander is generally very careful; in earlier part of this video, he even says that Israel may be successful in a ground-war in Gaza.

But respectfully I have to disagree with you about Russia. It's not that I consider Russia to be such a formidable military power. It is that where Israel currently is geographically, even small Non State Actors (NSA) are going to play huge outsized roles. In comparison, Russian capabilities are astronomically higher than those NSA.

PS. However I slice and dice, a regional war WILL be a disaster for both America and Israel!!
I really want to see Palestine - Israel conflict to be resolved peacefully - no contention from me in this context.

But I would like to point out something. US is strong because it has huge economy, ample kinetic muscle, and it has cultivated meaningful partnerships around the world. US seem to value its bilateral relationship with Israel and will not show weakness on this front (fortunately or unfortunately). If US cannot support its allies, it will loose power. US have no choice but to show strength in the face of big odds. Even if this translate to fighting another war on a big scale which is something US can do.

American reputation is mixed in the pan-Islamic world, not much has changed in this respect. Not much will change in this respect soon.

If you (figuratively) give into scaremongering, you have the lost the war even before a shot is fired. There is the whole behind-the-scenes diplomacy going on that Biden administration is privy to. Who knows what is being said behind-the-scenes.

Fortune favors the bold. Alexander started from what? Persians looked mighty in his time as well.

That guy is not Iranian. Iranian leadership is very smart and is well aware of the merits of avoiding a direct conflict with the USA.
You and @Blue In Green understand, but some do not.

You literally posted the exact same thing before. Stop spamming the same bullshit propaganda.

I ask again: what happened to Shireen Abu Akleh?

~
~
~

Those here , who try to undermine what happened to us , on that saterday massacre , also fail to evaluate correctly the severity of the response.

Realease them .

~
Thank you for taking the time to read my post and engaging in a debate rather than posting a one line rebuke like some here.

The nuclear deterrance is the end point of a process. A declaration about reaching the necessary end point of this capacity without completing the stages in that process would only create political problems. And IMO, the hard part is not the mechanism to trigger and initiate the reaction, there are a lot of real challenges, some of which are can be covered in the civilian industrial areas like aerospace and energy, and some of which go back to the MIRV as complex warheads, where Pakistan is now making significant progress. Once Turkiye has made sufficient progress in these areas, it will only be a matter of timing to put the pieces together.

In short, we don't need Pakistan's nuclear weapons. Such an attempt would expose also Pakistan to a very serious international challenge and is not necessary. Their strong political support already means the same thing.
Don't cry to when you get nuked and they way things are going it could be a real eventuality and you want to remain subserviant to NATO who have already humiliated you over F35s.

Russia doesn't use full force in Ukraine because it wants to annex a functional Ukraine not a barren wasteland. That guarantee doesn't apply to other NATO countries, all of which are in range of Russian ballistic missiles which they've been stockpiling since the Soviet era.
Russian forces have used everything in Ukraine to limited effect. From ground forces to hypersonic weapons. Nuclear weapons are left.

Maybe have a look at NATO power projection capabilities for a change. You will understand why Russians can huff and puff and not do much. All this big talk is to scare the gullible, to influence public opinion. Half of the war is fought in cyberspace in current times. But government(s) have a better view of things.

This whole end of the Western world talk is nothing new.

Even in this thread, much of the talk is focused on irrelevant themes instead of conflict updates.

Those at the top of the pyramid of the Atlanticist structure have been hoping for Russia to do something like this for some time. It would simply mean that Russia would provoked, manipulated and give the other side what it wants. War, and the consolidation of geographies again that have been trying to get out of the sphere of influence over the last 20 years through this global crisis, will not serve Russian interests. Even before the Ukraine war broke out, I wrote here at length about its causes of this and background. The process of awakening Russia's national security paranoia did not start with Ukraine, Ukraine was the knife in the bone. Shaking Russia's hard power image and curbing its rising political power was necessary for the next phase, along with isolation from Europe.

IMHO, what we really need to see here is who is imposing this war and why they are willing to take this risk. We need to understand the direction in which world states and emerging economies are evolving and their criticism of the world order. Russia and China are a lever, but only if global peace is maintained. When things get ugly, everyone has to return to their traditional position.

Meanwhile, the Russian army and especially the navy are not ready for this kind of confrontation. I have some thoughts about the development of the Chinese military also, but I am keeping it to myself to avoid a backlash. In short, if you cannot prevent the birth of a child, you force it to be born prematurely, which limits its chances of survival. As you can see, the death of a few thousand people is marketed as collateral damage. Even if the number is in the millions, for this mentality, the casualties on the way to the goal, and the total tumbling of the entire world off a cliff, will be defined in the same way.

Back
Top Bottom