What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Shocking statement and shows how the USA and its leadership are part of the problem.

Biden is a dementia ridden fool who should be in an old person care home ...
Its election season , Biden need support from Israelis lobby to win the election.

Oh Allah send down the victory you have promised the Muslims

Either gives us Jannah or victory

Long live the resistance

Where there is no one there is Allah

Whoever has no one has Allah

True Muslims don’t win by numbers

Inshallah victory will be for Islam

Ameen Ya Rab

IDF terrorists used JDAM bombs to bomb the hospital and murdered 1,000 babies, children, refugees and women. Shame on you terrorist supporters. Even you as a Jew, should have some shame.

This is not the first time they bombed a hospital:

I think this JDAM claim is completely wrong. Look at the impact site. No crater, just some wrecked and burned out cars.

The proof is the damage and casualties pajeet

Everyone knows that Palestinian rockets are not powerful enough to do this kind of damage

You are a pajeet hindu who is supporting Israel like other idol worshipers despite knowing it is committing massacre of children and women

The proof is the damage and casualties ,,,,

When Hamas fired rockets and missiles than does convert to flowers?

No crater at impact site and a handfull of destroyed cars. Seems like Jackson Hinkle trusted the wrong sources.

Looks like it struck the parking lot, not the bulding , so I very much doubt the numbers of cuasulties reported.

People argue how could it be that 500 died from a rocket ?

They don't consider that there whole assumption is based on a number they have no way of knowing is true and i am being gentle here , cause we are talking about civilian casualties.

There is no way Hamas could have known how many people died one minute after the explosion.

The reports after the massacre in Israel started in 250 dead , than it climbed to 1300 , after the very slow process of identifying the bodies.

Here after 1 minutes they already knows

~

so far israel is showing videos, audio recordings and picures,
while palestinians have a deleted tweet and the weak logic of “israel hit an ambulance (intent unknown) so SURELY it wants to flatten entire hospitals now.” Or “they asked for evacuation to limit civilian casualties, so SURELY they wanted to flatten the entire hospital”

One side is bombing everything and anything from the sky, and the other side is busy collecting body parts of their loved ones.

One side baying for the blood of the children of other side free of any danger to their own lives and from comfort of their homes, while the children of the other side are busy writing their names on the palms of their hands so their dead bodies could be identified ..

And here we have you, waiting for them to present videos, audios, satellite images and graphs to prove to you that it wasn't them bombing their own people .. seriously can't you people just for few minutes put yourselves in their shoes and then post your stupidity.

The proof is the damage and casualties ,,,,

When Hamas fired rockets and missiles than does convert to flowers?

Not even 50 Israelis got killed in thousands of rocket attacks of Hamas despite direct hits. They are that useless

But somehow same rockets managed to kill 500 in a single hit

I know you are a pajeet with a low IQ. Your low IQ isn't surprising at all. But that doesn't mean you keep posting nonsense to defend crimes of your newest abbu

The body count in Palestine will rise and as it does, the deaths will become insignificant. Israel's main aim now is to take over a portion of Gaza. An Israeli Minister claims that taking over the land of the Palestinians is the only language which they understand. Hamas strangely launched their attack when the Israeli right wing PM was in trouble. It seems that Hamas was assisting the Israeli PM with his political problems in Israel when they attacked. Not that anybody cares. Now the Israelis will invade Gaza, take over a portion of the land and kill thousands more Palestinians. A cursed place to be in as a civilian

Looks like it struck the parking lot, not the bulding , so I very much doubt the numbers of cuasulties reported.

People argue how could it be that 500 died from a rocket ?

They don't consider that there whole assumption is based on a number they have no way of knowing is true and i am being gentle here , cause we are talking about civilian casualties.

There is no way Hamas could have known how many people died one minute after the explosion.

The reports after the massacre in Israel started in 250 dead , than it climbed to 1300 , after the very slow process of identifying the bodies.

Here after 1 minutes they already knows

~
A clear case of taking control of the narrative using false information. It doesnt matter what really happend anymore, since everybody now “knows” the hospital was destroyed and 1.000 died by the hands of Israel.

Not even 50 Israelis got killed in thousands of rocket attacks of Hamas despite direct hits. They are that useless

But somehow same rockets managed to kill 500 in a single hit

I know you are a pajeet with a low IQ. Your low IQ isn't surprising at all. But that doesn't mean you keep posting nonsense to defend crimes of your newest abbu
It is clear as daylight to anybody with any common sense that Israel bombed that hospital. Why do you argue with ignorant people who create theories out of their rears?

Back
Top Bottom