What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Ah “kimjongwins”. A very credible social media user “uncovering the truth”
Just like "Sulaiman Ahmed",the guy Falcon29 constantly shares here as a credible source,who had reported that IDF bombed the "third oldest Christian church in the world" and destroyed it? And when it was debunked as fake news,he apologized,but didn't take the post down?

I see the same thing with the war in Ukraine here. People would rush to claim Russians bombed this and Russians bombed that,I would tell them to wait a few days until it's clear what happened,but they would go nuts and post stuff like "Russians are monsters! How can they do that? RUSSIANS BOMBED A SCHOOL! Russian orcs fired with tanks!" and then videos would come out with Azov men who made a small base inside an empty school or had positions above civilian apartments.

Just,relax and wait until more information comes out.

IMG_20231018_142443_019.jpg

The resistance group of al-Warithin targeted the Al-Harir American base in northern Iraq with a drone attack.

The statement of this group states that this action was taken in support of the Palestinian nation and in line with the Al-Aqsa storm operation.

This man is an idiot. I recall getting into a protracted argument with him a good few years ago in a YouTube comment section after an Israeli strike on Gaza. It ended up with the comment section being temporarily disabled and many comments deleted. He controls the narrative in his comment sections as well to maintain the image of innocence.

He's also a pretty big simpleton as well. He twists things in a way that ideologies are made to look absurd and he decides to ignore outright facts.

His main viewership is Indians, Christian Africans/Ethiopians and old American Israel supporters.

None of his analysis is even worth watching or reading, as it is often very shallow and incomprehensible if you watch it from a different perspective
His viewerbase is so large because of the amount of uneducated simpletons that follow all of the words of the king simpleton (HIM) Blindly.

A total of 63 citizens, including 43 police officers, were wounded in the clashes in front of the Israeli consulate in Istanbul last night. Protesters broke through barricades and tried to enter the building. There were serious provocations on the field. The police managed to prevent possible major incidents by showing great sacrifice. We will probably see a lot of arrests in the coming days.

At the Kürecik NATO base in Malatya, tensions continued all night. Malatya is already a city devastated by the earthquake, people are not psychologically well, and Malatians are very fearless people, I think if the NATO base here is not closed down, Malatya may set the whole mountain on fire.

Last edited:
Lol, The perfect fake recording, It is very nice of them to take their time to explicitly remind each other that the shrapnel was not Israeli, You know, Just to make sure to absolve the Israelis for the intended audience.

Conveniently, they point fingers not at Hamas but at PIJ, just to add an attempted divide & rule layer to it.

Zionist propaganda is no longer what it used to be (and the same goes for NATO propaganda). Ever more transparent, ever more preposterous.

US President Biden's statement in Israel:

-Israel can do whatever it takes to defend itself, and we will make sure that happens.

-I congratulate the Israeli people for their extraordinary heroism.

-According to what I have seen, the explosion at Ahli Baptist Hospital is coming from the other side.

Shocking statement and shows how the USA and its leadership are part of the problem.

Biden is a dementia ridden fool who should be in an old person care home ...

Conveniently, they point fingers not at Hamas but at PIJ, just to add an attempted divide & rule layer to it.

Zionist propaganda is no longer what it used to be (and the same goes for NATO propaganda). Ever more transparent, ever more preposterous.

At this point they're aiming for the gullible and already sold/captive audiences. That too, to temper the immediate fallout... as soon as it becomes convenient they'll just release a small statement basically saying, $hit happens!

Last edited:
This Zionist Terrorist Attack is the Muslim World's 9/11. Israel should be given an ultimatum to surrender all Zionist Terrorist Commanders to Muslim custody, or face war and invasion by a Muslim coalition.

A Humanitarian Corrdior can be arranged for the safe return of civilian Zionist Settlers to their homelands in Europe.

Back
Top Bottom