What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

OK, let us agree it is a mess. But it is their mess; they are not hurting anyone. But, prior to the war, Serbs were quite nasty with them.
Just to help you in regards of this Serb who pretends to be Greek. In the thread about Karabakh, he justified the Massacres in Khojali, Srebrenica and some other places as he is justifying the current massacre of the Palestinians.

Ajde budalo,ajde bre,mars u kafanu...

I truly think that this Serb guy is homo. Truly, his sleazeiness has particular quality to it. Probably after his waiting job in Greece, you can find him at the bottom of a pile
Is he a serb? I dont think so, he probably just picked up a phrase and he doesnt distinguish between Marš & Mrš.

LOL at pretty.
1697488797791.png

This woman really relayed that message casually and right after wanted to tell us about the weather?!
You can’t make this shit up lmao

Imagine the shoe being on the other foot “ hamas terrorists and came and terrorized and brutally slaughtered civilians, in other news we are seeing it will be raining in London today” what in the actual F 😂

Is he a serb? I dont think so, he probably just picked up a phrase and he doesnt distinguish between Marš & Mrš.
He wrote other things before and understood in a second what I wrote in my language and it was pretty complex. Mulj would tell you. Mars , Serbs usually say , Bosnians say mrs. Mulj would tell you that.
Foinikas is Serb %100 and %80 , he wears the pink pants

Sisi and Biden agree that the priority is to protect civilians and deliver humanitarian aid to Gaza

Even Glenn Greenwald is noticing the censorship!! American Right Wing maybe firmly aligned with Israel but there are some, starting with the Covid suppression of free speech, who had started to open their eyes. So from Covid to the Russia-Ukraine war and now to the Israel-Palestine conflict, they are noticing what entrenched interests in America (and America's European poodles) can do to free speech.
Tucker Carson, Laura Ingraham, Max Blumenthal, Glenn Greenwald and some others are powerful names in the American media and they questioning the War Party's narrative is a very positive development for the world! They and others still can't say the 'J' word yet but there is a commonality between Ben Shapiro and the Rabun guy mentioned in this video! The Israel Firsters!!

This is not a long video but covers a lot. Notice how the Harvard Students' protests has brought to a sharp relief censorship in the West. And how shameful the names of those students were broadcasted as part of some 'Cancel Culture' drive in an effort to deny those students future employment opportunities.

Just remember that I am a moderate member on this forum, recent behaviour by Indians on PDF and elsewhere have driven me to adjust my attitude a little bit. And if you don't like you don't have to read my posts or reply, there is this amazing feature called "ignore". :-)

Fair enough , though if you noticed i changed my view and actually thought it useful to use what you wrote ,cause personly , i could not have looked at those details myself , , , and i find this whole debate, in gentel words , in bad taste and out of place here.

I actually appreciate your patience and mild warnings here.

But i must say since i am alreasy replying , that it has become almost impossible to read this thread. The Ukranian thread , in a year and a half of war - 2795. posts . Here in about a week there are more than 1000 .

Also people breaking the rules is ignored , so others respond to them in the same manner , and this add even more useless posts. I admit that i too posted stuff i shouldn't have , because of that.

~

Last edited:
Let's see now what's in Kosovo, usa was having the manoeuvres with the Serbs despite Serbs being Russian allie , it is religiously motivated.
I am afraid, I can't follow the logic. I know Serbians and Russians have religious commonality; but how it affects NATO campaign is beyond me. I secretly feel a good chunk of NATO (the Europeans) may not even be religious.

Fair enough , though if you noticed i changed my view and actually thought it useful to use what you wrote ,cause personly , i could not have looked at those details myself , , , and i find this whole debate, in gentel words , in bad taste and out of place here.

I actually appriciate your patience and mild warnings here.

But i must say since i am alreasy replying , that it has become almost impossible to read this thread. The Ukranian thread , in a year and a half of war - 2795. posts . Here in about a week there are more than 1000 .

Also people breaking the rules is ignored , so others repond to them in the same manner , and this add even more useless posts. I admit that i too posted stuff i shouldn't have , because of that.

~
Lets try to get along my friend, the world is fucked. I want to understand how people think they way they think and I am always open to listening to peoples views if it differs to my own opinions. If my post offended you, I apologise. I don't wish to upset anyone.

Stay blessed and all I can ask is lets just pray for peace, because this shit could go mad max pretty fast.

Back
Top Bottom