What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

When someone uses the parallels without specifics then they become the conjectures at best.
I understand, its like Ness Cafe. Someone can get the ting in an instant. Soup. Coffee, ideology. Opinions etc . Whatabout whatabout
I had a blue shirt today. It was blue sky' and I have blue eyes . All similar, they share the colour?
It is called Nominalism
OK, explain to me how Kuwait and Kosovo wars were religious wars.

U.S. military has Christian, Jewish, Muslim, Atheist, Agnostic plus miscellaneous troops. What religious war can they wage? If a Christian captain, Jewish major and Muslim sergeant make a battle plan, which God are they serving?
So why they stick their *** for zionist jews exlusivel

No Mention of Islam in the Presser
"Two people have been shot dead in central Brussels, according to police.

The victims were wearing football shirts at the time of the shooting, according to Belgian media.

Sweden's national football team are playing in a Euro qualifier match against Belgium in the capital this evening.

No suspect has yet been arrested, and police have cordoned off the scene, according to local media reports.

The shooting reportedly took place near Sainctelette Plein, to the north of the centre of the city.

It is around three miles (5km) from the King Baudouin Stadium, where the match is taking place.

Both victims were wearing Sweden shirts at the time, according to Het Laatste Nieuws - a Dutch-language newspaper based in Belgium.

"I was completely in shock and immediately started shouting," one witness told the news site.

Video reported to be of the incident shows a gunman in a fluorescent orange jacket and a white helmet chasing a man into a building."
Orange jacket is supisious if you know what i mean.

Interesting to see this forum and this thread has so many Israelis participating. Are you guys not fighting the war.
Bro these guys are the elite: מַחשֵׁב / Machshev division :lol:
1697487199777.png

You do not want to be the pope. I can tell you stories about the pope and little kids....you really dont want to be the pope.
Okay Okay, if he's Indian then I am Ronald McDonald.

Back
Top Bottom