What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

US (and NATO) waged a war on Serbia to liberate Kosovo.
Kosovo wasn't "liberated". It was given to the Albanians by the US.

Kosovo and Metohija had been an important part of medieval Serbian States. But by the late '90s Albanians were already the majority of the population. Tito had also made Kosovo i Metohija an "autonomous" province of Yugoslavia.

And then they started attacking the police and army,at first various gangs and criminals,later more organized and eventually as KLA. And of course Americans came to bring democracy.

Kosovo after American democracy:

04_glavni.jpg

60D075B06088BF459404C50138C15341.jpg
kosovo.jpg

saudi.jpg
saudi2.jpg

p23ll7.jpg

skopje1.jpg

Anyone known how many rockets make it through the iron dome? And/or how many rockets landed so far in the war?

Lol we saw the violationt protest inside iran
I think these protests are just ideological. They wont get anywhere. Iran will kill them all if they have to. There is a critcal mass of people in Iran that want to preserve the current system, at all costs. To them, an Iran run by a secular democracy is Iran probably not worth existing. Iran is just a vessel they will use to achieve their goals. As I said the current supreme leader is half Azerbaijani whose father is born in Iraq.

They will also use Lebanon for their purposes no matter the cost to Lebanon. To them all these countries int he Middle East are colonial creations. And they largely are.

In any event, the Middle East could blow up anytime. If Iran gets involved openly it will be the end of many countries and the whole map could be redrawn. I just flew over the Middle East and even Iran. I thought I was going to die. I kept remembering Iran shooting that passenger plane down a few years ago. I am certain that if someone attacked Iran there would be no civilian plane left up there. I will not be going anywhere near the Middle East until this thing is resolved.

It's a really really dangerous situation. I dont think you even appreciate how dangerous. US carriers are in the MED to attack Iran. That is the safe distance for them. The retaliation will come to you and the gulf states. It would be devastating. Crude oil will be $200+ a barrel.

I dont think it's worth it. If your leaders are smart they will wind this thing up. If they want to rearrange the world they should continue. You lost a lot of people and the desire for revenge is huge and trying to prevent a future attack is what your society demands, but the cost is huge. And risk is even more huge. The current technological balance is such that a new similar attack probably cant be prevented militarily. The desperate belief that it can be is what's fuelling this also. At the same time if you make a peace deal as a result of a terror attack, it will mean that you lost to terrorism, so you also cant be seen to do that.

So yeah, it might be that your leaders decide to rearrange the regional order. And I wont be anywhere close to it. What will come after this rearrangement is anyones guess. Might be better for you, might be worse.

Anyone known how many rockets make it through the iron dome? And/or how many rockets landed so far in the war?
It is reported that effectiveness is around 15%, rather desperate situation for them and they started to lie about laser beams to compensate that disaster.

The plan already rejected by Abbas. To turn Palestine permanently into a “Bantu-stans”

lol the clown plan. After he blundered the Jerusalem as the capital disaster. And he actually thought his Kushner compromise would be accepted. Even Abbas spit on it lmaoooo. If there was any indication of how bad it was, is Abbas taking a huge dump and then spitting on it. That's exactly how pathetic it was.

Creating a Bantu-state for the Palestinians which technically is much worst than what they even have now, because it basically forces the Palestinians to accept what they could potentially achieve by resistance or even armed resistance.

I don't even think per-1967 borders would be unanimously accepted.

Not a single MSM outlet is reporting on these border attacks. All they're doing is talking about the border being closed and Egypt this & Egypt that while ignoring why the aid can't get in. Khara!

Last edited:
Kosovo wasn't "liberated". It was given to the Albanians by the US.

Kosovo and Metohija had been an important part of medieval Serbian States. But by the late '90s Albanians were already the majority of the population. Tito had also made Kosovo i Metohija an "autonomous" province of Yugoslavia.

And then they started attacking the police and army,at first various gangs and criminals,later more organized and eventually as KLA. And of course Americans came to bring democracy.

Kosovo after American democracy:

View attachment 962704

View attachment 962705View attachment 962706
View attachment 962708View attachment 962709
View attachment 962707

View attachment 962710
OK, let us agree it is a mess. But it is their mess; they are not hurting anyone. But, prior to the war, Serbs were quite nasty with them.

OK, explain to me how Kuwait and Kosovo wars were religious wars.
Let's start from this war which USA is waging now , it is religious war. Let's see now what's in Kosovo, usa was having the manoeuvres with the Serbs despite Serbs being Russian allie , it is religiously motivated. In my country they imposed the Embargo which brought thr disaster to us . Nowadays. Us gives all support to the Croats and Serbs, it is due to religious haterd. I. Karabakh, they made drama , out of hatred and promoted the lue about ethnic cleansing. Obviously usa is very interested in the Ukrainian territorial integrity but not Azeri. It is all motivated by the fanatical hate of the Muslims. If at some stage by the chance, they help Muslims then it is purely out of a temporary interest. The exceptions from the rule doesn't negate the rule in itself or the principle , why some decisions were made

Back
Top Bottom