What's new

Gaza-Israel Conflict | October 2023

Because Ukraine was attacked by Russia. No Western country has sent troops or launched a missile or airplane on Russia. All the help has been material and financial. I am sure Hamas has a surfeit of them. Just look at the tunnels Hezbollah has built. It looks like Taj Mahal.
In your comment change these:
Ukrain=Gaza
Russia =Israhell

No, I am sure U.S. would have come down harder on Israel if there were signs of lack of effort to reduce casualties. Having just finished two long wars, U.S. can completely understand how ugly urban warfare against these Hamas can be. There is no "finish off" Gazans, only finish off Gaza. Definitely, things could have been better executed if Israelis were not in the psychological state they are in. U.S. was much more deliberative in Afghanistan and Iraq and still screwed up too many times.

Code words for ethnic cleansing, I guess? I am NOT blaming you personally--just asking.
As far as Americans coming harder on Israel, I agree: In the end, Israel is another country and a good thousands of miles from America.

He's right. This new fear of being labeled antisemitic or terrorist sympathizer simply for expressing a sympathetic or supportive sentiment towards the plight of the Palestinians is scary beyond belief. Even just supporting their right to have their own sovereignty is a becoming a no-no. To think that one of the basic foundations of the 1st amendment of the US constitution to have freedom of speech and the press is not an inalienable or guaranteed right in this country anymore is an unfortunate and troubling trend. This was unimaginable at one time. It's slowly but surely becoming a frightening reality.
Another gift of 9/11. It transformed a deliberative polity into - GWB's sweet words - "With us or against us". There is no middle ground. We send two Carrier groups essentially with license to rain down hell on Iran if it fires anything into Israel, with not even a sense of the Congress motion.

After looking through this again, I haven't noticed the numbers of wars and conflicts that have increased going on. First Ukraine, then Niger, then Armenia/Azerbaijan, and now Israel/Gaza. Seems like we're witnessing a large chain reaction take place. The question is, where will the next conflict pop out, and when?

In American football term... quarterbacking!
Teams at play and their run of plays. Only one sitting without committing anything seems China... it seems plausible that they want to sit this out... however, if anyone of the others at play felt a pinch would like to draw them in... Arabs are basically being risk averse. Hoping against hope that their regimes will remain intact and only Palestinians will be genocided. That would mean how much pressure is built in the cooker to explode the lid off and all hell breaks loose... I don't see a great chance of that... people always care about the primary immediate concerns. Palestinians will always be a close second. But that can change should any of the quarterbacks make their move!

Speculation would be primarily on either the U.S. or Russia to make a move... EU is spent amd Chinese don't totally feel their feet yet.

Last edited:
Another gift of 9/11. It transformed a deliberative polity into - GWB's sweet words - "With us or against us". There is no middle ground. We send two Carrier groups essentially with license to rain down hell on Iran if it fires anything into Israel, with not even a sense of the Congress motion.

This guy is mentally ill Chinese troll. Before anyone think of engaging with him. We are not afraid of Jewish ISIS Nazis, not a single bit. 🤣🤣😂😂

Code words for ethnic cleansing, I guess? I am NOT blaming you personally--just asking.
As far as Americans coming harder on Israel, I agree: In the end, Israel is another country and a good thousands of miles from America.
No ethnic cleansing, just a lot of dead Gazans. Gaza will become a rubble palace, but most people will die from starvation and disease. The tragedy of the world today is no one is offering even a damn alternative.

No, I am sure U.S. would have come down harder on Israel if there were signs of lack of effort to reduce casualties. Having just finished two long wars, U.S. can completely understand how ugly urban warfare against these Hamas can be. There is no "finish off" Gazans, only finish off Gaza. Definitely, things could have been better executed if Israelis were not in the psychological state they are in. U.S. was much more deliberative in Afghanistan and Iraq and still screwed up too many times.
You can't influence Israel. After all you are their bitch.

Back
Top Bottom