What's new

Gaza: A Life You DONT wanna live !

Crime is targeting civilians like Hamas is doing. I dont defend it.

We wee here 2000 years before the Arabs and we will behere 2000 years after them.

Sad that no one answered my question.

Who is WE? -- jews ? --- this sounds like Nazism !

I just have one question. If Israel was not occupying Palestine, will muslims stop hating jews?

Our religion doesn't teach us to kill every Jew we see.(no offense to Jews)but we were told to keep our guard up and don't trust them,but keep peace in peace.

We have a place for everyone. :victory:

Why? So many nations came and go and we are still here. Assyrians, Babilonians, Romans etc

to make you a lesson ;), many nations older than you are living in africa

Crime is targeting civilians like Hamas is doing. I dont defend it.

We wee here 2000 years before the Arabs and we will behere 2000 years after them.

Sad that no one answered my question.

Typical Zionist rant. Judaism isn't a race, ethnic group; Arabs are. And I'm pretty sure the ethnic group/race was there before the religion, Judaism.

to make you a lesson ;), many nations older than you are living in africa
They can keep living in Africa. But many nations that conquered Israel before are gone. We are still here.

Typical Zionist rant. Judaism isn't a race, ethnic group; Arabs are. And I'm pretty sure the ethnic group/race was there before the religion, Judaism.
Both Jewish race and Jewish religion are much older than Arab.

500 please watch the video before saying anything!

and this 'we here before you' is utter crap! your willing to wipe out a race for land? (sounds very Nazi to me)

They can keep living in Africa. But many nations that conquered Israel before are gone. We are still here.

Both Jewish race and Jewish religion are much older than Arab.

and this gives you the right to drive people out of their homes? i dunno how you seem to justify crime....

you are a very sick person

and this gives you the right to drive people out of their homes? i dunno how you seem to justify crime....

you are a very sick person
Only one who talks about wiping is Hamas. Arab population in Israel is rapidly growing, much faster than in Arab countries themselves.

its what god has decided for them thanks to their ill deeds.its a punishment that they have to bear for the sins committed in past life.

Back
Top Bottom