What's new

Gaza: A Life You DONT wanna live !

Jews in Arab countries always were third class citizens. Arabs in Israel live better then in their own countries.

If you mean killing other poepl no Arabs don't do that

The religous beliefs of both communities are extremely close but unfortuneately extemeists from both sides want to sabotage the potential for good relations. However (not to offend anyone) claiming that a certain land is yours and you have the right to expel the local people is kind of extremist policy too, lets not forget that many people of Israel are direct decendants of Kazars (an empire in East Europe) who converted to Judaism and were not semetic by bloodline thus you can't claim that all the jewish people in Israel belong to Holy Land.
1) Khazar theory is just theory, not supported by any serious historian.
2) No one says that Jews have a right to expell someone. Arab population in Israel is rapidly growing. Faster than in Arab countries.

an era known as " Golden Age of Jews".The documentary shows that amazing Jewish scholars and suregeons came forward and contributed to the Al-Andlusian (Muslim Spain) society.
In the last part of Documentary it is very clearly mentioned that
watch at 1hr 18min and 1:21:16 shows how Isabella the Queen of a Catholic Kingdom presecuted the innocent jewish people by buring them ...When Catholic Kingdoms took over muslims had to hang pork in their homes otherwise they would be killed while jews were burnt alive....so plz get your facts right...jews were killed and persecuted not by muslims of Spain but by Catholic Kingdoms as muslims were being presecuted themselves...plz dont try to change the historical facts
Golden age ended in 11th century. Then started perecution, massacre and finally expulsion.

FOR sure anyone can be moved by such hell of a life , but there should be a reason for such deeds . we can not just blame one side.

Population of GAZA is 1.6 million people.. i wonder every MUSLIM nation talks about brotherhood , but why they can not take these people as refugees or permanent citizens ? Really if i would have been a president of a muslim nation i would have taken them all in my country and live happily .

Bangladeshis form the largest group of migrants in India. As per 2001 census there are 3,084,826 people in India who came from Bangladesh[1] No reliable numbers on illegal immigrants are currently available. Extrapolating the census data gives a figure of 2 million.[2][3] Although figures as high as 20 million are also reported in the media.

^^^ Above is a quote from wiki , when a single nation can up hold such huge numbers then why all brotherhood Muslim nations can not do that.?

We have a place for everyone. :victory:

Why? So many nations came and go and we are still here. Assyrians, Babilonians, Romans etc

Palestinians are the locals , everyone else including you were "planted" here by the POMES - if you know what i mean. This land belongs to Natives be it Native Muslims , Jews , Christians etc NOT to those who were shipped out here after WWII.

This so called "Promised Land" is nothing but "Expansionism" , what Israelis are doing is what every "colonial occupier" has done ie "casting anger of German concentration camps on Palestinians".

Look into you heart and see if there is some humanity left out there blinking from your "Fanatical blanket of jingoism" & ask yourself "if what is happening fair".

You are in violation of over "60+ passed UNO resolution" which is a world record !! -- I am sure if Prophet Moses (Peace be upon him) was alive he wouldn't be on your side.

@ 500... atleast u agree that the Andlusian govenments before 11th centuary created a tolerant envionment, and u cant deny that when Jews were expelled fom Spain they were welcomed by Ottoman Sultan of that time...here is a portion of article
Brief History of Turkish Jews
"In the 15th century the Jews in Spain faced strong pressures to convert to Christianity and many yielded to this pressure and became Christians. In 1492 the king of Spain, Ferdinand, issued an edict to expel from Spain all remaining Jews who did not convert to Christianity. When the news of expulsion reached the Ottoman Empire, the Sultan (Emperor) Beyazit II issued a decree to welcome the Jews. A significant portion of those expelled thus came to Ottoman Empire and settled mostly in European parts of the Empire. The Turkish Jews are also identified as Sephardic Jews. This derives from the word Sepharad which in Hebrew means Spain.Since 1492, through five centuries, the Ottoman sultans and the modern day Turkish Republic, welcomed the Jews and offered them a safe haven from persecution in the European countries. The Ottoman Empire at its zenith became one the largest empires in World History covering most of Mediterranean basin region extending from North Africa to Eastern Europe. It has been suggested that one of the characteristics that extended the domination of the Ottoman Empire was its allowance of religious freedom for the different nationalities and minorities under its rule. While many European nations expelled, persecuted or tried to convert the Jews under their dominion, the Turkish people of the Ottoman Empire, remained as an outstanding example of tolerance of different nationalities with different religions."

This concept of Ottoman empire is indeed an ideal setup where followers of all Abrahamic faiths lived together and contributed to the society in general.

Population of GAZA is 1.6 million people.. i wonder every MUSLIM nation talks about brotherhood , but why they can not take these people as refugees or permanent citizens ? Really if i would have been a president of a muslim nation i would have taken them all in my country and live happily .
There are two problems:
1) Life standards in Gaza are higher than in most Muslim countries in the world.
2) If they really cared about Gazans they would call them to recognize Israel and live in peace and prosperity. But purpose of these videos is opposite: to enlarge conflict.

Palestinians are the locals , everyone else including you were "planted" here by the POMES - if you know what i mean.
Spiritual father of Hamas Iz ad din al Qassam was born in Syria. Father of Fatah and first president of Palestinians Yasser Arafat was born in Egypt. Very native :rolleyes:

@ 500... atleast u agree that the Andlusian govenments before 11th centuary created a tolerant envionment,
But then they massacred and expelled. Since 11th century Jews were living in Christian part of Spain.

2) If they really cared about Gazans they would call them to recognize Israel and live in peace and prosperity. But purpose of these videos is opposite: to enlarge conflict.

Please look at this map....what do you notice?

_40699840_israeli_settlements_416.gif

jewish_settlements_300.gif

four-panel-map.jpg

if you choose to ignore it then don't argue with us, know that peace is not possible when people are being illegally driven out of their homes.

Our religion doesn't teach us to kill every Jew we see.(no offense to Jews)but we were told to keep our guard up and don't trust them,but keep peace in peace.

do you ever heard a Haadith about Jews...( a jew hiding behind tree..........)_____i love this haadith....

Please look at this map....what do you notice?

_40699840_israeli_settlements_416.gif

jewish_settlements_300.gif

four-panel-map.jpg

if you choose to ignore it then don't argue with us, know that peace is not possible when people are being illegally driven out of their homes.

They are waiting for their False Messiah!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom