What's new

Gaza: A Life You DONT wanna live !

All these talks of Wiping Israel out or Wiping Palestine out of the world map sounds very idiotic and impractical IMHO. I don't want to say who is right or who is wrong and how it all started.

The practical thing, again IMHO, is to find a solution based on two state theory and stop violences from both sides. I don't want Palestinians killed by Israelis or Israelis killed by Palestinian.

May peace prevail everywhere.

Have any of you ever watched Louis Theroux documentary called the The Ultra Zionists? if no then I recommend. Look at how firm and stubborn the Zionists are.

Last edited by a moderator:
..& so do the Arabs that conquered you; they never mistreated you like Hitler did
Jews in Arab countries always were third class citizens. Arabs in Israel live better then in their own countries.

For this Sir you must be grateful to Saladin & not your wisdom or courage
I dont know what Saladin has to do with Babylonians, Romans and Assirians. By the way he was Kurdish and Kurds were gassed and masscred by the Arabs. Thats how they show gratitude.

Jews in Arab countries always were third class citizens. Arabs in Israel live better then in their own countries.

I dont know what Saladin has to do with Babylonians, Romans and Assirians. By the way he was Kurdish and Kurds were gassed and masscred by the Arabs. Thats how they show gratitude.

muslims in every aspect treated you well, whether it be arabs in spain or turks in ottoman empire, but you always hated muslims killed them despised them..

you have better opinion about people who were romans, nazis who massacred you people, still you love to support them..

you people are greatful for the people you mistreated you and hate those who welcomed you in their home, so its just like how snake behaves..

This is one of the true failures of UN, it has illegal P5 who decides the fate of any nation of the world , it too will fail just like the League of Nations ... Everything which accomodates destruction , injustice and suppresion of the righteous demands of people is bound to fail one day or the other ... !

"If money is a science, then it is a dark science...it has gone on developing...by its own rules"

Actually since Cast Lead in 2009 its pretty calm here. Prolly calmest place in whole Middle East today.
Unfortunately as I said it terrorists from Gaza just fired a long range Grad rocket at large Israeli town. Of course Israel will retaliate. And they will whine again. Hamas does not like when its calm. They need reason to whine so they could get more money from their sponsors.

muslims in every aspect treated you well, whether it be arabs in spain
You mean when 5000 Jews of Grenada, women children old were all slaughtered in 1066? And later the remaining Jews were expelled?

but you always hated muslims killed them despised them..
I dont hate Muslims. I know many very good Muslims. Dont judge me according to yourself.

muslims in every aspect treated you well, whether it be arabs in spain or turks in ottoman empire -
Prove it. Discuss every era of history - sort by ruler - and examine the fate of the Jews under Muslim rule.

@ 500 and @ Solomon ...Guys let sanity prevail...in our mutual history there have been numerous intances where relations between jews n muslims were amazing.

1) Muslims and jews were persecuted together by catholic kingdoms in Spain.

2) Take exp of WWII when an albanian muslim mosque leader protected Jews

3) Throughout the Ottoman times, Ottoman Sultans contructed synagouges for Jewish people.

The religous beliefs of both communities are extremely close but unfortuneately extemeists from both sides want to sabotage the potential for good relations. However (not to offend anyone) claiming that a certain land is yours and you have the right to expel the local people is kind of extremist policy too, lets not forget that many people of Israel are direct decendants of Kazars (an empire in East Europe) who converted to Judaism and were not semetic by bloodline thus you can't claim that all the jewish people in Israel belong to Holy Land.

@ 500
This is a BBC documentary of Muslim Spain

an era known as " Golden Age of Jews".The documentary shows that amazing Jewish scholars and suregeons came forward and contributed to the Al-Andlusian (Muslim Spain) society.
In the last part of Documentary it is very clearly mentioned that
watch at 1hr 18min and 1:21:16 shows how Isabella the Queen of a Catholic Kingdom presecuted the innocent jewish people by buring them ...When Catholic Kingdoms took over muslims had to hang pork in their homes otherwise they would be killed while jews were burnt alive....so plz get your facts right...jews were killed and persecuted not by muslims of Spain but by Catholic Kingdoms as muslims were being presecuted themselves...plz dont try to change the historical facts

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom