What's new

Gaza: A Life You DONT wanna live !

Population of GAZA is 1.6 million people.. i wonder every MUSLIM nation talks about brotherhood , but why they can not take these people as refugees or permanent citizens ? Really if i would have been a president of a muslim nation i would have taken them all in my country and live happily .

Ill give you a scenario. Lets suppose you lived in a country 'A' and a country 'B' came and occupied your lands. Would you migrate to another country 'C'. Furthermore would it be correct to take your people out of their own lands?

I just want solomon and 500 to answer this: are the Palestinian lands being occupied by Israel or not? Im not talking about the lands as they were pre-world war Im talking about the division after that. Also if the Jewish people have an unadulterated blood line then why do they resemble more to the Caucasian races than middle eastern. And by the way if anyone really wants to go into the history then the Israelites too came from egypt the philistines, as they are called, are the true natives . Im looking for a sane debate with no hoobla involved from anyone.

ps: I have more questions but ill present them step by step.

Israel removed all settlements from Gaza. But after that rocket attacks from there escalated.

This map is false propaganda. Here is correct one:

palestinian-loss-of-landcopy.1298549569.jpg

can you deny that there are illegal settlements?
is it not possible for both Muslims and Jews to live there in peace???

I just want solomon and 500 to answer this: are the Palestinian lands being occupied by Israel or not? Im not talking about the lands as they were pre-world war Im talking about the division after that.
I already answered it many times:

1.5 mln Arabs in Israel are not occupied. They are rull citizens of Israel.
1.5 mln Arabs in Gaza are not occupied. They live under full control of Hamas.
2.2 mln Arabs of West Bank live in very wide authonomy, with their own government, municipalities, security forces etc. Final status of WB should be determined through negotiations. Israel offered them a state several times but they refused.

Also if the Jewish people have an unadulterated blood line then why do they resemble more to the Caucasian races than middle eastern.
Guess which one of these two ladies is Jewish and which is Arab:

noa__mira_2.1298551650.jpg

And by the way if anyone really wants to go into the history then the Israelites too came from egypt the philistines, as they are called, are the true natives .
Philistines are Greek non semtic nation. They were invaders. Thats why they were called so : PLS means "invader" in Hebrew.

I have more questions but ill present them step by step.
Welcome. :)

I dont understand why Jews cant settle anywhere.

Muslims and Jews live in peace in Israel (nearly 20% of Israel's population are Muslim).

That doesn't make any sence whatso ever

What the differance being a Chistain and an Ameriacan

or Saudi or Muslim ?

Utter Rubbish, tha is something that the neocon- Zionist would say !

The Jews in Islamic Spain: Al Andalus

Jews of Iran

Islam in Israel and the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then with your agrument Is it ok for a Palistian Muslims to go over to Israel , Kick out a Jewish family in thier homes, then knock down another house that is owed by another Jewish Family and build a Mosque ? Is that ok with you ?

Utter Rubbish, tha is something that the neocon- Zionist would say !

The Jews in Islamic Spain: Al Andalus

Jews of Iran

Islam in Israel and the Palestinian territories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then with your agrument Is it ok for a Palistian Muslims to go over to Israel , Kick out a Jewish family in thier homes, then knock down another house that is owed by another Jewish Family and build a Mosque ? Is that ok with you ?

There is an even-handed discussion of the legality here. Yet the arguments in favor of legality seem far stronger to me.

That happens in Israel. But the leaders of both Hamas and the Palestinian Authority have vowed that not one Jew will be allowed to remain alive in territory that falls under their control link.

I already answered it many times:

1.5 mln Arabs in Israel are not occupied. They are rull citizens of Israel.
1.5 mln Arabs in Gaza are not occupied. They live under full control of Hamas.
2.2 mln Arabs of West Bank live in very wide authonomy, with their own government, municipalities, security forces etc. Final status of WB should be determined through negotiations. Israel offered them a state several times but they refused.

See now that was a dodge and a swerve. If you do agree that it is their own land then why are we talking about autonomy? further more where does the question of 'negotiations' come in? What right does Israel have to offer or not to offer them a state? But I think from the first line of your post you do admit that Palestinian lands are occupied (correct me if im wrong plz). Now considering the lands are occupied: why is Israel not moving its forces out of there? What are the reasons? (I am not concerned about 'Arabs' im talking about the Palestinian lands.

noa__mira_2.1298551650.jpg

Guess which one of these are jewish?
melanie-laurent.jpg

emm.jpg

NataliePortman09TIFF.jpg

SophieOkonedo08TIFF.jpg

Sienna-Guillory-Picture.jpg

SPaxton2.jpg

All of them :)

Philistines are Greek non semtic nation. They were invaders. Thats why they were called so : PLS means "invader" in Hebrew.

I am a bit uneducated about the ancestry of Palestine but nonetheless that was not the point I was trying to make. Ill repeat it: Do you agree or not that the Israelites themselves are not native to the land of Palestine and are themselves migrants?

Now about the settlements. No one can disagree with the fact that Jewish people settling anywhere in Palestine is not a problem provided they are Palestinians. The question is not of religion or ethnicity but of nationality. Do you see something wrong with people who are not Palestinians building fortified settlements on Palestinian land where if a Palestinian tries to enter he/she would be shot? What about the roads and other facilities built on Palestinian land which the Palestinians them selves have no right to? Would you allow Iranians to come and build fortified settlements in Tel Aviv where you are not allowed to set foot? Would you allow Iranian settlements built in Tel Aviv without your permission to remain?

ps: Solomon2 the link you gave is dead. Please give another source if you can. I really want to read the far stronger arguments in favor of the legality of these settlements. And please do reply this time it seems really rude. And also what do you think is the reason for these flamed sentiments of that certain palestinian chap?

If a 500 pound bomb had gone off in the middle of Tel Aviv instead, plenty of people on here would've rationalized it as a natural response to 'oppression', regardless of how many innocent civilians were lost. Of course there would've been the occasional, superficial 'condemnation' but its all pretty meaningless as long as one can justify such actions.

Israel responds to terror with terror. Hamas launches a homemade missile, Israel responds with precision guided munitions and wipes out a city block. So what's the problem here? Is it that Israel has too much firepower or that Hamas has none? is it that innocent civilians on both sides are paying for British interference or that Muslims are dying?

Who cares if the Jews are native to the land or not? Does it really matter now that they've built a rather prosperous and possibly nuclear armed nation? I sympathize with the Palestinians and I believe in their right for a separate homeland, but they really need to get their act together. It's been decades, seriously. One would've thought that it'd be enough time for them to understand that violence will only invite retaliation. The Israelis are busy building settlements to make the most out of any settlement while the Palestinians have managed to de-legitimize their own cause by electing Hamas and launching dud rockets at civilians.

its israel's fault not his fault.....

israel put such people in one state together.. brainwashed them... whole new generation of mental yahudis just wishing a paradise for killing one muslim or palestinian across the border...

pic.php

very usual picture of what goes in israel, what kind of children will they grow up, kindergarder talmudic brainwashing

Wow, just wow... You mistaken Yahud for Muslims...
loco :cheesy:

If a 500 pound bomb had gone off in the middle of Tel Aviv instead, plenty of people on here would've rationalized it as a natural response to 'oppression', regardless of how many innocent civilians were lost. Of course there would've been the occasional, superficial 'condemnation' but its all pretty meaningless as long as one can justify such actions.

Israel responds to terror with terror. Hamas launches a homemade missile, Israel responds with precision guided munitions and wipes out a city block. So what's the problem here? Is it that Israel has too much firepower or that Hamas has none? is it that innocent civilians on both sides are paying for British interference or that Muslims are dying?

Who cares if the Jews are native to the land or not? Does it really matter now that they've built a rather prosperous and possibly nuclear armed nation? I sympathize with the Palestinians and I believe in their right for a separate homeland, but they really need to get their act together. It's been decades, seriously. One would've thought that it'd be enough time for them to understand that violence will only invite retaliation. The Israelis are busy building settlements to make the most out of any settlement while the Palestinians have managed to de-legitimize their own cause by electing Hamas and launching dud rockets at civilians.

Wait just a second there..... Your first a second paras are completely ludicrous. What you have failed to do is identify the aggravator as is the need in judging almost every conflict. The aggravator cannot claim retaliation. It is the aggravated that claim retaliation. Ill try to make it simple: I make a forced entry in your house and punch you square in the face. You hit me back. Then I break your neck and appeal for self defense or aggravated assault in the courts. If id want you stop hitting me Id get the f**k out of your house. (Killing innocent civilians anywhere needs not to be explained as to why it is horrendous). Even still did you just say that it was legitimate for Israel to keep on killing Palestinian civilians?

Your third and last para is even more void of any sense. Firstly you don't seem to understand what the discussion was, pertaining to the Jewish claim of the whole of Palestine (read political Palestine) due to them being the 'true natives'. Never once was the state of Israel in question in the previous posts it was always the Palestinian lands (read political Palestine). And: 'The Israelis are busy building settlements to make the most out of any settlement'. Do you even have any idea of the situation at hand? What is going on there? What do we mean by 'settlements'? Or even the remotest bit of an idea about the history of this issue? Please go read up on it. Maybe then you can defend sides more easily. Dont post for the sake of posting.... please.
Lastly who the hell is anyone to dictate whom a people can or cannot elect as their government? If you dont like one's elected leaders you need not deal with them but you also definitely CANNOT squash their bloody rights!

ps: "GTFO of my house and ill stop punching you".

500, plese stop defending a crime.
We all know who the actuall terrorist is, who has been gunning down innocents and who has been carrying out air strikes.

We know who has been Raping women, and who has been torturing people on the streets.

Over.

I just came across this thread, but jesus christ who would touch arab women, are you insane?
Raping women? Those mustache heavy weight women? That is disgusting to even think about it... You are Insane.

The semetic jewish people have been living in middle east since centuries...and form a minority group in Israel where as the majority of Israeli people are decendents of East Europeans...(The Khazars) ..plz read the Book "The Thirteenth Tribe"
You can tell by looking at the majority of Israeli people who don't look the semetic...such as jewish people who had lived in mid east for centuries or arabs (decendants of ishmael)

Its not rocket science....any one can tell that majority of Israelis look more like Europeans rarther than local semetic people.

I repeat the Zionist movement has nothing to do with Bani Israel ( The Children of Israel)....it originated in Europe and is essentially an European movement.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom