What's new

Gangs of Wasseypur

Karachiite

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Yesterday I had a boring 3 hour lecture so my friend made me watch Gangs of Wasseypur with him on his laptop. And holy sh-t it is freakin amazing. The raw dialogues, story and pretty much everything in the movie is perfect. This is probably the first Indian movie I have watched and it turned out to be an awesome experience.
I'm going to watch Part 2 of it now.

I've actually become a fan of bollywood now and want to watch more movies like this. Any recommendations?

If you can describe the type of movies you like, people may be able to suggest you.
I am no big fan of bollywood, but among those I watched, I liked satya, dil chahta hai , manorama 6ft under, dev D (same director), rocket singh, life in a metro, Love sex and dhoka.
If you are watching in a group, you should also try some comedy movies.

Thanks sounds interesting!

If you can describe the type of movies you like, people may be able to suggest you.
I am no big fan of bollywood, but among those I watched, I liked satya, dil chahta hai , manorama 6ft under, dev D (same director), rocket singh, life in a metro, Love sex and dhoka.
If you are watching in a group, you should also try some comedy movies.

Well I was looking for gangsterish crime movies like Gangs of Wasseypur. Satya and Life in a metro's plot line looks good so I'll give them a try.

Arrey you go and watch Love story 2050 .
Its appreciated even Internationally .
Ammmm....it has also bagged the most no. of awards in Iifa . Trust me you will have one hell of an experience :rofl:
For that matter dont miss another mindblasting bollywood movie by the name "Jeena hai to thok dal" .
Ye sab dekhne ke baad too mujhe yaad karga, gaurantee hai maire ;)

Arrey you go and watch Love story 2050 .
Its appreciated even Internationally .
Ammmm....it has also bagged the most no. of awards in Iifa . Trust me you will have one hell of an experience :rofl:
For that matter dont miss another mindblasting bollywood movie by the name "Jeena hai to thok dal" .
Ye sab dekhne ke baad too mujhe yaad karga, gaurantee hai maire ;)

Jeena hai to thok dal :rofl:

kya bat hai akash babu

I am a big fan of comedy movies here are some of my favourites Munna Bhai MBBS, Lagey Raho Munna Bhai, Golmaal, Golmaal 3, Delhi Belly, 3 idiots

Thanks sounds interesting!

Well I was looking for gangsterish crime movies like Gangs of Wasseypur. Satya and Life in a metro's plot line looks good so I'll give them a try.
Life in a metro is not a gangster movie, but satya is.
Do not read the storyline, just watch it. :)

"Ye Wasseypur hai aur yaha parinda bhi udta hai to ek pankh se aur doosre pankh se apna pichwada bacha ke chalte hai."

"ye saala kya bawaseer bana diye ho haath jhan jhana jata hai ".:rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom