What's new

Qualities of moviies fading

@AZADPAKISTAN2009 - I do not believe Bollywood made quality movies then. There are only handful of them even now. So I would say quality is improving. In 20 years people to stop tolerating Sallu's and other cheesy ones and forced to improve quality.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel sorry for u the distressed caused by watching Ready .:lol:

watch " Welcome to Sajjanpur" or the quirky "Sankat City" for recovery.

koi azadpakistani ko reional languages ki movies dikhao ..sari hollywood -shollywood bhool jayega.Kambakht aajkal to bollywood wale bhi south movies copy karne main lage hain. aur south wale kewal salman khan ki movie copy ke chakkar main hain.

jiska na ko sar na pair...ab bhala ye batao ke zee tv kabadi doordarshan ke saath kyon bhagega?

even the hollywood has become crap now a days

sign of doomsday :blink:

Watch Gangs of Wasseypur Series {the best that bollywood can produce, Its the real art and not typical bollywood masala}

I still thing Anurag kashyap's Shaitan was way better than Gangs Of Wasseypur

Quality of Bollywood films have taken a plunge. Really i have not watched many bollywood films . Watch only the good and hit ones.
I was shocked to see that even the flopped tamil films had been remade into Hindi. Not now. Even some 10 years back. Channels like enter 10, Z , life ok are putting a lot of remade films, which was horrible to watch even in Tamil actually.
Now southern films are becoming the toast of bollywood. A film becomes hits here, and they immediately remake.
People should definitely try out new.
And older Tamil films were definitely good with likes of Sivaji ganesan, MGR, and even now with Rajni Kamal Ajith and Vikram etc

to be honest it seem like a bihari movie. nobody i know liked it at all.

Depends on the your expectation from the movie or your perception of good movie
Lets just break it down into pieces:

Script & Direction:I have never seen a movie with such detailed build up of the characters and moreover covering like 3 generations while maintaining that same level of detail.

Acting: Each and every character/actor was perfect. Both body language and the facial expression were perfectly resonating with the feel of the scenes

Dialogues : I would say "Perfectly Composed"

Music: Both background score and the songs were brilliant, colorful and importantly in sync with the mode of the movie.

And the combined effect of the execution blows your mind

You wont find it interesting if you like Salman/Akshaya kumar type movie

It's because Karan Johar takes so long to make films. K3G is the best film of the last 50 years, for sure.

Some people like to dwell in past and can never appreciate anything new and different, nomatter how good it may be.

^ but he is right in a sense there is too much gali galoch in latest bollywood movies and nangapann. it seems they are immitating western culture. i first have to watch movie alone and then if its watchable in family only then i bring it home

Back
Top Bottom