What's new

Why Chinese movies like to set background place in Thailand?

I have a feeling you will be sent to re-education camp to learn how to logically debate on online forums.

We’ll look forward to having a constructive debate with you soon 😊
Well, what can I say, the man seems to either don't understand movie production is not real or he is an ultra realist.

He is so good, he actually travel back in time to the 1870 frontier wild west to shoot his spaghetti western........because he would have accepted nothing less.....

Last edited:
You're talking to a guy who smokes copium and believes that China can't get into world cup because they are an equal society with good education system LOL.
Bullshit. I said China can get into world cup if there is no equal education system. Sense the difference idiot. There are two ways lead to good football teams. One is super rich like European countries. The other one is super poor like Latin American countries and African countries. China is not super rich. Also not poor.

Well, what can I say, the man seems to either don't understand movie production is not real or he is an ultra realist.

He is so good, he actually travel back in time to the 1870 frontier wild west to shoot his spaghetti western........because he would have accepted nothing less.....
If movies is too far from real life, they can not arouse audience empathy. Definitely not good movies.

If movies is too far from real life, they can not arouse audience empathy. Definitely not good movies.

Yeah, so people DO TRAVEL BACK TO THE FUTURE in the movie back to the future, otherwise it's "Definitely not a good movie" as you say.

And it's kind of hard for Avatar, Star War, Star Trek, all the Superhero Movie or all kind of successful Zombie movie to be "Not too far from real life". Hell, even Fast and Furious is not really that close to real thing otherwise Vin Diesel would be dead in the first movie when he crashed his car foing 100mph in a drag race with Paul Walker. It would be nice if all movie sex scene were real tho. I will give you that........

I mean, if movie cannot be too far from real life, where do you shoot alien invasion like Independence Day??

Or you will say "Hey, there were never alien invasion in the US, this movie is not a good movie" LOL

How about them actors? You HAVE TO BE in the gang to be able to play a gang member, right? So, when do we expect John Cena to cap some a$$??

Dude, nobody expects watching a movie to experience real life or close to real life as possible, otherwise they would just go out and do thing on the outside and live for real.

You're talking to a guy who smokes copium and believes that China can't get into world cup because they are an equal society with good education system LOL.
Ah........that's what he is doing.

He is living in his fantasy dream world and thinking everything is real, because that would make him less pathetic ......

Last edited:
Bullshit. I said China can get into world cup if there is no equal education system. Sense the difference idiot.

On the contary. It shows China is a fair and progressing society. If China has millions of people living in slums, it would have a much better football team.

By the way, Japan made progress in football after it adopted "happy education" mode.

As I said, China sucks at football because China has a fair and universal public education system. Parents know betting on normal class education for their kids is the best choice with lowest career risk.

^

Ah........that's what he is doing.

He is living in his fantasy dream world and thinking everything is real, because that would make him less pathetic ......

1693502905591.png

Bullshit. I said China can get into world cup if there is no equal education system. Sense the difference idiot. There are two ways lead to good football teams. One is super rich like European countries. The other one is super poor like Latin American countries and African countries. China is not super rich. Also not poor.

Still, based on your logic, you can actually shoot some movies in China. For example:

*A futuristic techno surveillance-control-freak dictatorship which doesn't allow dissenting voice and hasn't given their people the right to freely elect government in their entire history
*A dictator electing himself with unanimous vote for life tenure
*A country claiming and stealing large swathes of water and some land from all of its neighbors
*A futuristic country which throws tantrums about their neighbor releasing treated water from nuclear power plants while they dump their own into the ocean and several times more

These all would be very realistic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom