What's new

Gangs of Wasseypur

i dont like bolly films

but i liked 1 film called "vastav"
Bangladeshis are hooked to bollywood. My bangladeshi friends here watch latest movies as soon as released, also old stupid movies (on tv).
They watch bangladeshi natok too but not too many of them on tv.

I am a big bollywood freak.Some of the movies I can suggest you are "Vaastav,Parinda,Satya,Company,Sarkar,gangster,shoot out at lokhandwala"..Company is mast "Ganda hai par dhanda hai yea" :smokin:
Satya is the only true gangster movie, rest are all fakes. :chilli:

Bangladeshis are hooked to bollywood. My bangladeshi friends here watch latest movies as soon as released, also old stupid movies (on tv).
They watch bangladeshi natok too but not too many of them on tv.

Kabhi to unki baat sunliya karo , wo bhi insaan hai .

Shootout at lokandwala is a top class gangster movie .
I think another movies based on shootout at.......is in the making , just forgot the place

For anyone who still has not watched a bollywood movie or rarely watches it , then go and watch burfi , dekne ke baat bollwood ke naare lagaoge .

Kabhi to unki baat sunliya karo , wo bhi insaan hai .
I am talking about my friends here, not him. :)
BTW I am not a fan of bollywood (nor hollywood, they are also sh*t), now a days I am into british television and iranian/other language movies.

I am a big fan of comedy movies here are some of my favourites Munna Bhai MBBS, Lagey Raho Munna Bhai, Golmaal, Golmaal 3, Delhi Belly, 3 idiots

You missed the big ones.. Andaz Apna Apna, old Golmal, Chashme Baddoor, Jane bhi Do yaron, chupke chupke.

if anyone is Anurag Kashyap and Real life movie's fan then watch "Black Friday". What a storyline and direction.

Must watch Bollywood films:

Crime: Satya, Company, No One Killed Jessica, D, Gangs of Wasseypur (I&II)

Comedy: Jane Bhi Do Yaaron, Andaz Apna Apna, 3 Idiots, Lage Raho Munnabhai

Romance: Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge

I am talking about my friends here, not him. :)
BTW I am not a fan of bollywood (nor hollywood, they are also sh*t), now a days I am into british television and iranian/other language movies.
Try few Korean ones , Brazilian (The Elite Squad) and Swedish version of The Girl with Dragon tattoo.

Tell yourlist of British TV serial : ooking for something like Luther. Any crime based.

Also give Iranian one too.

For those of you who haven't watched Gangs of Wasseypur yet, watch it here. Its the best movie ive ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Satya is the only true gangster movie, rest are all fakes. :chilli:

I like Company even better. Eagerly waiting for Gangs of Wasseypur 2 dvd release. The first part was brilliant.

For those of you who haven't watched Gangs of Wasseypur yet, watch it here. Its the best movie ive ever seen.

Bhaii.....Thanks a lot........Tu 100 saal jiye aur LCA ko IAF main udta hua dekhe. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom