What's new

Gandhi clan blamed for keeping India in poverty

thanks man , u got my respect for that statement & i am sure economic ties with china would improve much more if he becomes PM
I think NaMo gets a lot more credit for Guj's development than he deserves[PS I am not a congressi]. Sure he has done some great work[like under guj's Land Aquisition Act, a person could get upto 4 times the amount of his property] and Guj has risen to heights that no one could have imagined under Modi's rule but the seeds were laid during Congress rule. Having said that one must recognize the fact that he hasn't screwed it up like everyone else.

I think NaMo gets a lot more credit for Guj's development than he deserves[PS I am not a congressi]. Sure he has done some great work[like under guj's Land Aquisition Act, a person could get upto 4 times the amount of his property] and Guj has risen to heights that no one could have imagined under Modi's rule but the seeds were laid during Congress rule. Having said that one must recognize the fact that he hasn't screwed it up like everyone else.
What will you call gujrat riots?

sure the Congress laid the seed, but they thought of ruining the nation with more corruption and kick backs in their seed. even the Cogress them selfs would have not made the seed grow in to a tree that is grown under NAMO.

What will you call gujrat riots?
why are you highling the Gujarat riots here. its a communal violance and it could have not been any political parties provocation. it all started with the hox news that Muslim girl is kidnaped by Hindus, following the train carniage, blowing up into a full scale riot. No one could have done anything far better than NAMO to stop the spil of riots all over the nation. He did what is right to contain it with in his state and with in 4 days from a large outbreak such as that riot.

lets not drag mohandas gandhi into this. these are the fruits of nehru's loin..and his descendants.
They are Nehru's.. would not matter if they decided to change their last name to Ashoka or Maurya.

So True.. Nehru's ran/mismanaged/exploited India for 60 years.. These idiots just kept his surname for getting votes.. They have not taken a single of Mahatma Gandhi's ideologies.. We almost went Bankrupt in 91 thanks to Nehrus and then a non Nehru (P V Narasimha Rao) came as our Saviour. If he had not been there don't know what would have been the Fate of India/Indians..

So True.. Nehru's ran/mismanaged/exploited India for 60 years.. These idiots just kept his surname for getting votes.. They have not taken a single of Mahatma Gandhi's ideologies.. We almost went Bankrupt in 91 thanks to Nehrus and then a non Nehru (P V Narasimha Rao) came as our Saviour. If he had not been there don't know what would have been the Fate of India/Indians..

Indians voted congress because it is congress, and they would have supported nehru family as well. The name "Gandhi" does not bring any extra brand value compared to "Nehru".
It was the main organized party after independence there were lefties, but insignificant.

And Nehru did not know we will go into this financial mess, he was chasing soviet dream and died long before he saw the consequence.

Indians voted congress because it is congress, and they would have supported nehru family as well. The name "Gandhi" does not bring any extra brand value compared to "Nehru".
It was the main organized party after independence there were lefties, but insignificant.

And Nehru did not know we will go into this financial mess, he was chasing soviet dream and died long before he saw the consequence.

Gandhi is much bigger a Brand than Nehru in India and you are clearly wrong Gandhi does bring a huge brand value to both Congress and Nehrus.. Just go few years down the line and see what happened to Congress after Rajeev Gandhi Fiasco when No Gandhi was there to lead.. Congress almost died that moment and then party planners had to run to Sonia Gandhi to save Congress.. and believe me had she been Sonia Nehru or Sonia Maino, there were bleak chances of Congress's survival.. Gandhi once again saved Congress..

Gandhi is a Big name.. Lots of people still blindly love him and follow anyone with the name; thinking he is the Righteous one..

What's this gandhi clan????? nehru was nehru he was not gandhi.

1. And it was due to Nehru (industrialization, IITs, NAM, Dams, ISRO BARC, Atomic Energy Commission, AIIMS, IIMs building blocks of modern India too many to list) Indira (Bangladesh, Nuclear power, Green Revolution, Missiles) Rajiv (Computerization, Panchayatiraj, non renewal energy, voting rights to young Indians etc.)

2. If there are some faults then we are the one to be blamed and major part of the blame goes to the china and pakistan.

When we are building a strong and modern India, china started its evil campagn and occupied Tibet and then attacked us.

All of our very little resources that should be devoted into the nation building and industrialization goes into defense etc. then there was huge population that was to be maintained.

3. Then there is a another culprit pakistan which have diverted our resources, terrorism etc.

But we should not act like some pakistanis that they call zardari mr. 10% but blame 100% on him.

We have achieved despite of the exploitation, colonial rule and huge population.

India should we proud of our achievements despite being democracy we have taken a route of secular and inclusive growth.

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 PM ----------

The sonia and rahul are big burden on us for sure and add manmohan singh to the list too.

China has nothing to do with India's problem, please keep them out of this.

we have a congrassi here :lol:

Look bro, if you can stop worshipping the gandu parivaar and get the real facts.. it would be much more appreciable and yeah another question to you what about kashmir?? where congi rules... where were hindus beaten and murdered there?? What about the bomb blasts that happen almost every year in Mumbai ??
This all happened when your favourite congi was the ruling party, congress is nothing more than a failure.. so keep crying, and gujrat riots were first started by radical muslims they burnt the train going to ayodhya which obviously provoked the hindus .. now media brainwashing everyone the other way, but truth remains truth my friend.. it just means you are a blind follower , think what you watch.. :)

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:06 AM ----------

China has nothing to do with India's problem, please keep them out of this.
China has a LOT to do with this,,, man, a lot of false flaggers are lurking around here...

fck the Congress party Sikh riots, Corruption, pseudo-secularism and tricking minorities into voting for them is how they stay in power

you can make the difference by voting for the BJP.

fck the Congress party Sikh riots, Corruption, pseudo-secularism and tricking minorities into voting for them is how they stay in power

you can make the difference by voting for the BJP.

I am pretty sure either hindus dont vote or congress is indulging in poll boothing, I mean do the math, if 13% of muslims vote for congi (highly unlikely as everyone wont vote congi) and 45% of other pop. votes congi we still have a major chunk remaining, I think the major reson is brainwashing by the dhimmi media, once BJP is declared as hindu extremist, there is no other party left of equal status that can potentially compete with congi...plus they get sympathy bcoz of gandu surname.... I wonder why dont they use feroz, their real name...

Back
Top Bottom