What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

156283_464876740235270_1638211620_n.jpg

Qashqai People

haha I have a picture where I'm wearing the exact same clothing as these boys. In the pic I am the same age as them as well. My grandfather was a Qashqai. Wonder what I did with that hat. Used to drive my mom crazy b/c I wore it outside sometimes for the lolz

thanks for the pics btw, they're all very nice

haha I have a picture where I'm wearing the exact same clothing as these boys. In the pic I am the same age as them as well. My grandfather was a Qashqai. Wonder what I did with that hat. Used to drive my mom crazy b/c I wore it outside sometimes for the lolz

thanks for the pics btw, they're all very nice

According to my grandmother, we have some Qashqai blood too. :D

according to fars news 2 ml foreigners visit Iran per year but just 20000 come for the nature or even historical attrection.the rest go to mashhad i think...

ITS A SHAME

Fukin beautiful

One of the many things I miss from Iran is the drastic change in seasons. We don't have any here in Canada, in Vancouver specially. We don't even have winter in Vancouver!!! Basically we have 2 months of summer and 10 months of rain+cloud with temps hovering between +2/3-12. It goes below zero maybe for a few days, snows every other year for a couple of days maximum. Long story short it's really shitty here. 99 percent of the trees here are ever greens and they are EVERYWHERE. You would never know it's fall if you didn't look at the calender.

according to fars news 2 ml foreigners visit Iran per year but just 20000 come for the nature or even historical attrection.the rest go to mashhad i think...

ITS A SHAME

There are tours just for arabs and they take them to Shomal and then to Mashhad. If you search "Iran safar" in arabic on youtube you'll see a bunch of videos. They're all shias from Iraq/saudi/bahrain.

Imagine if you're from Bahrain and you go to shomal lmao
Talk about culture shock. It's like going from an oven to Canada in a matter of a few hours.

Back
Top Bottom