What's new

[Gallery] This paradise is called Iran

What makes Persian Girls so hot is their Eyes.

They have the most beautiful and haunting eyes in the world.

You Persian guys are really lucky. :D

Pakistani Pathans really also have great eyes.. Especially from Swat

دوستان ميشه خواهش كنم كه به اين لينك سر بزنيد و بهترين عكس هاشو اينجا بريزيد؟
اخه من پنج درصد عكس ها رو ميتونم ببينم
Kish Island - SkyscraperCity

دوستان ميشه خواهش كنم كه به اين لينك سر بزنيد و بهترين عكس هاشو اينجا بريزيد؟
اخه من پنج درصد عكس ها رو ميتونم ببينم
Kish Island - SkyscraperCity

Here you are:

Kish Island,Persian Gulf

naqsheh0no.png

Street-of-Kish-Island10jpg.jpg

Street-of-Kish-Island.jpg

Street-of-Kish-Island6.jpg

pcbdd7a5df246a292aa7919e32a019ad29_0.315417001304412727_taknaz_ir.jpg

trade_center_001.jpg

shoping-center_kish-island3.jpg

parsseasidevillas4ga.jpg

Lots of snow in Iran. What percentage of your country has mountains and snow?

Iran has 31 provinces,and each winter,except 5-6 provinces,rest of them usually have snowfalls.West and Northwestern parts have extreme cold winters.Iran is a mountainous country and you can find them in almost all pars of country except some areas in south west,north and south east and also to main deserts,Dashte Kavir and Dashte Lut.Here is topography map,mountains are shown in brown color:
650px-Iran_topo_en.jpg

You are admitting that your government are changing centuries old toponyms, and no it's not their "private business".

I do not know who has changed the name of garadagh. Iran has a dynamic society, names, language, and accents often change to improve itself.
off course government officially has right to change any name in the country. But I do not agree majority's government changes minorities cultural values. personally I never felt I am minority Azeri in Iran. we all are Iranian.
before blaming Iran for changing a regional name blame your own government for changing history of your own country to separate you from us. you were part of us in past. we do not consider northern Azarbaijan part of us any more but It wont change the past and history.

Back
Top Bottom