What's new

Gaddafi is dead

SyrianChristianPatriot

don't lie , i know the coptics and how their tv channels and chat rooms on the net abusing islam , muslims and the symbols if islam and it was the coptics who started all the rioiting couple of weeks ago in cairo

if leberal , secular, christian can rule a country why can't a person from an islamic party rule any country if his party wins in election ?

TARIQ

Lebanon is far different then Syria, for One the Muslim Brotherhood Links here are powerful. Syria was a Secular country Dr. Assad banned the Burka as well as improved Womens rights and Minorities, One of the demands of the protestors were lift the ban on the Burka, they do not want a secular country they want a Islamist ruled country.

Assalam alaikum

kiya hi accha hota uss ka trial hota but still his picture says it all " 3braat ka muqaam " .

TARIQ

Two great men- great visionaries- great Muslim leaders- both killed by their own people-
We regret the murder of Bhutto after so many years till now- The libyans will regret it much sooner-

Bh1.jpg

profimedia-0092051136.jpg

big_p30a.jpg

HE was ruling since bhutto era lolz we change many prime minsters presidents in last 40 years but he was same show in Libyan cinema one man show thats why thy become mad and kill him :lol:

SyrianChristianPatriot

InshaAllah this criminal bashar will be hanged near to the amaway masjid, syrians r the one who spread islam all over the world after the companions of Prophet pbuh. it can't be remained under this criminal family

TARIQ

Assalam alaikum

kiya hi accha hota uss ka trial hota but still his picture says it all " 3braat ka muqaam " .

TARIQ

tariq bhai they capture him alive but then kill him because they don't want this mess take long they want finish story today forever and they done it .

Yes, I am sorry and afraid for the religious minorities living in some of those Arab countries.

BTW, let's not kid our-selves about 'democracy and freedom' as the cause. Americans tried to keep Mubarak in power as much as they could--only when it became apparent that he simply could not survive did the Americans, even then, mildly, called for Mubarak's ouster. A 'call' backed by no action on the ground. The hypocrisy and deviousness became so apparent that NY Times' Nicholas Kristof had to point it out again and again.

Nobody is kidding themselves. US went in for sake of Democracy and human rights. Infact they hesitated to go in at first and should have much earlier. NATO/Canada and guess who ? 99% of the arab world asked / begged the US to go in...UN asked them to go in... sorry to dissapoint with those nagging facts.

SyrianChristianPatriot

InshaAllah this criminal bashar will be hanged near to the amaway masjid, syrians r the one who spread islam all over the world after the companions of Prophet pbuh. it can't be remained under this criminal family

TARIQ

You really have no Idea how Syria is I suggest you worry about Pakistan now more then Syria, before you help Muslims in Syria you should help Muslims In pakistan.

SyrianChristianPatriot
TARIQ

Why I did not guess your true motives for being opposed to Qaddhafi? You are the cheer-leader of Qadri who killed Taseer over the Blasphemy Law. I wish people like you live under an extreme theocracy like the Talibans for the rest of your lives.

Assalam alaikum

gg imran bhai u r right, actually i was very much happy today but when i knew they killed him after capturing i m kind of sad but u right if he remained alive the whole country would be in tension and this guy had many friends outside of libya and kept making trouble for the libyans.

meray pakistani bhai nahi jantay yeh arab dicators kitnay zalim hain or un may say jub eik aisay jai ga to doosron ko neend nahi ai gi or shaid next time wo uss ki tarah fight nahi karain gay mulk chor ker chalay jain gay

or uss liyai hi may khoosh hoon

TARIQ

Nobody is kidding themselves. US went in for sake of Democracy and human rights. Infact they hesitated to go in at first and should have much earlier. NATO/Canada and guess who ? 99% of the arab world asked / begged the US to go in...UN asked them to go in... sorry to dissapoint with those nagging facts.

US goes there for oil, **** saying that democracy, freedom, human rights. thats all bullshit.
Arab world are bunch of sissies. Libya will soon be divided into two the north and the south.

Why I did not guess your true motives for being opposed to Qaddhafi? You are the cheer-leader of Qadri who killed Taseer over the Blasphemy Law. I wish people like you live under an extreme theocracy like the Talibans for the rest of your lives.

I have very much respect for Muslims Sir, When my family could not pray at the Church we went to the Umyaid Mosque, however the opposition doesn't want a secular country they want a more islamist one, In syria believe it or not they banned the Burka in schools and Universities and social places, Womens Rights Improved Minority rights Improved etc etc one of the first demand of the protestors was to lift the ban on the Burka and Dr. Assad did that.

HE was ruling since bhutto era lolz we change many prime minsters presidents in last 40 years but he was same show in Libyan cinema one man show thats why thy become mad and kill him :lol:

I was trying to compare the impact "bhutto's murder" had on Pakistan- and possible ramifications of this event that will affect libya-

Yes, I saw the poll of 99% Arab population voting. Yes. I am blind to facts.
Even if they did, I don't think anyone had a right to dictate to the Libyans what was right for them or not. Qaddhafi was the legal leader. As to the UNSC Resolution, it asked stopped the civilian killings. Don't know what kind of bones were offered to China and Russia to prevent the Veto but none of the UNSC Res had explicitly called for the Regime Change. In fact, Qaddhafi had reported agreed to a cease-fire. But the plan was different. The rebels 'kept marching on to Tripoli'. Brave rebels.

I fear for the Libyan Minorities, The Libyan Blacks who haved lived their and worked as hard probably even more will face backlash as well as Bloodbaths, The Libyan Tuageas Tribes have been Expelled, and the remaining ones who have lived in libya for Centuries will be attacked.

what is the relation between qadri , qadhafi and what i said about syrian ppl? and how u got the idea i m cheer leader of qadri .

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom