What's new

Gaddafi is dead

I love this guy, Gaddafi. Look at what he has done for the Libyan people:

Free Education. Literacy rate is 83%.

Free healthcare.

Apartments for newly weds or $50,000 to buy one.

Funded an 'African' satellite project for communications within Africa.

100% interest-free loans to all.

The government pays 50% price to purchase a car.

The price of petrol is 0.14 dollars. (In the US of A it is $4 a litre).

Brainchild behind establishing an AMF (African Monetary Fund) with African currency called the African Dinar (which set alarm bells ringing in the West which was one of the main reasons why the Americans wanted to take him out. Check out in the video below).

Libya had the highest standard of living in Africa until the West intervened with bombs and missiles.

Free electricity to all.

The Truth About Gaddafi

So what do you think? Did he really need to go? The propaganda by the West and the lies spewed out by the Rothschild controlled Western media gave the impression that Gaddafi was a devil who needed to be put to the sword! Almost 85% Libyans were extremely critical of the West's interference. But then we all know the American policies and their grand strategy for creating a New World Order controlled by the Illuminati and Rothschilds.

Qaddafi was a very humble man worked for Africa tirelessly

He also constructed Man made , water collection system for Libyan Desert - and made it possible an engineering marvel

Last edited by a moderator:
I was trying to compare the impact "bhutto's murder" had on Pakistan- and possible ramifications of this event that will affect libya-

asaad yaar had hoti hai mery bhai i know you are sad because he killed but please look those images and videos when his forces kill hundreds .he was not angel .i think qaddafi and me are equal you know how? if i kill someone i should be killed and if he kill someone he should be .look the luxury life of he and his family .bhutto was far better then qaddafi he give us democratic constitution new rules nuclear power started by him while qaddafi lay down his arms after he seen USA attack iraq .if he said enough rule and leave office with gurrantee of international friends of Libya it was far far better but he said i will fight i have millions not from libya but out of libya he use African solders to kill libyans .try to understand man .

@ Syrian Christian Patriot we got your point, you are more than just happy with ASSAD. Now let us not compare Pakistan and Syria, we Alhamdulillah much better than most of Arab countries.

It doesn't really matter the Iraqi People did the same when Saddam was toppled and got a REAL taste of Democracy funded by the west, whats the body count 500,000-1 million ? No minority rights guaranteed, women's rights fail, Religious freedom Fail etc etc, Suicide Bombings in Iraq, Shia vs sunni etc etc are the Iraqis better off with Saddam ? let the Libyan people cheer now, When Womens rights, Miniority rights, fail as well as the first suicide bombings occur in Libya I'm sure they will still be cheering.

Inna nillah hay wainna allayhay rajeoon .

May his soul rest in peace . Ameen.

@ Syrian Christian Patriot we got your point, you are more than just happy with ASSAD. Now let us not compare Pakistan and Syria, we Alhamdulillah much better than most of Arab countries.

Thats just Ones Perspective now shall we say ? There is plenty of religious intolerance in Pakistan however I don't want to start a flame war so I will stop, sure if you think Pakistan is better then most Arab countries I respect your Opinion, your right Comparing Syria and Pakistan will start flame wars so I will not even start.

Yes, I saw the poll of 99% Arab population voting. Yes. I am blind to facts.
Even if they did, I don't think anyone had a right to dictate to the Libyans what was right for them or not. Qaddhafi was the legal leader. As to the UNSC Resolution, it asked stopped the civilian killings. Don't know what kind of bones were offered to China and Russia to prevent the Veto but none of the UNSC Res had explicitly called for the Regime Change. In fact, Qaddhafi had reported agreed to a cease-fire. But the plan was different. The rebels 'kept marching on to Tripoli'. Brave rebels.

ahh , so hitler was great to his germans. True leader and thus by your logic we should have let him continue ...

Ghadafi was their legal leader? he overtook the country in a coup in 1969 and never had a single election to be their true " leader"

His own people created regime change - every area of libya was behind it besides tripoli and sirte... that was 98% of his country

so this man below reported cease fire ... this man is whom you feel bad for The only 2nd leader to be charged along with Bashir of sudan- for crimes against humanity. okaey- dookey I Got it! damn if only hitler would have said " caese fire" it would have been all hunky dory

Thats just Ones Perspective now shall we say ? There is plenty of religious intolerance in Pakistan however I don't want to start a flame war so I will stop, sure if you think Pakistan is better then most Arab countries I respect your Opinion, your right Comparing Syria and Pakistan will start flame wars so I will not even start.

Pakistan is way ahead with the Arab world.

For the very reason I didn't quote a previous post of yours.

Inna nillah hay wainna allayhay rajeoon .

May his soul rest in peace . Ameen

Also their son , Saif was University educated, and had PHD and MBA , and was very libral , infact he was pro democracy and against becoming a leader, if such an educated man and libral man can be made into "War criminal"

I think it should open eyes of all Libral wana be's

Salute to fallen solider Qadafi - thank you for your assistance when we needed help - its shameful and pathetic we were not there to stop this

If Libya did not had sanctions - it would be thriving as Singapore or Hong Kong but even with sanctions they had a wonderful system

interesting read-
DOHA (AFP) – Maverick Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi stole the show at Monday’s Arab summit, insulting Saudi King Abdullah before storming out to visit a museum.

But the flamboyant Gaddafi also left the door open for reconciliation with Abdullah, whose Western-backed kingdom is a regional heavyweight and the world’s largest oil exporter.

“It has been six years since you have been avoiding a confrontation with me,” Kadhafi snapped, just as summit host Qatari emir Sheikh Hamad bin Khalifa al-Thani was ending his speech.

“You are always lying and you’re facing the grave and you were made by Britain and protected by the United States,” Gaddafi told Abdullah in front of 15 other leaders attending the annual gathering.

Tensions have run high between the two countries since articles in US and Saudi newspapers in June 2004 accused Gaddafi of allegedly plotting to assassinate Abdullah, then crown prince.

“I am the leader of the Arab leaders, the king of kings of Africa and the imam of the Muslims,” proclaimed Gaddafi, the Arab world’s longest serving leader who has been in power since 1969.

Gaddafi, recently elected as African Union chairman, was bestowed with the title “king of kings” by African tribal dignitaries in September 2008.

State-run Qatari television interrupted the feed to the press room, but when the broadcast was restored, Gaddafi was heard telling Abdullah: “I am ready to visit you and for you to visit me.”

Libyan state television aired excerpts of Gaddafi’s diatribe, and the official JANA news agency published the full text of his vitriolic attack.

“I tell my brother Abdullah, that you have avoided me for six years and you are afraid to confront me,” Gaddafi said, according to the Libyan media. “I want to reassure you: there is no need to be afraid.

“I tell you that after six years, it has been proven whose past is a pack of lies and who is facing death,” he said, echoing similar remarks by Abdullah at a 2003 Arab summit.

“You are a product of Great Britain and protected by the United States,” Gaddafi said, again quoting from Abdullah’s 2003 attack on him at the Egyptian Red Sea resort of Sharm el-Sheikh.

“Out of respect for the (Arab) nation, I consider the personal problem between us over and I am ready to visit you and to welcome you” to Libya, Gaddafi said, the Libyan state media reported.

The flamboyant Gaddafi, dressed in an ochre robe and cap and wearing black sunglasses, then rose and swept out of the conference center, with aides saying he was off to visit a museum.

Abdullah also left the conference hall briefly, diplomats said.

The Qatari emir later hosted a meeting to reconcile the two.

“The misunderstanding between Saudi Arabia and Libya has been ended during this summit,” Libyan official Ahmad Kadaf al-Dam told reporters.

Gaddafi has a history of unpredictability at such gatherings.

At an Arab summit in 1988 he wore a white glove on his right hand to avoid shaking “bloodstained hands,” and the following year he blew smoke from a fat cigar into the face of the late king Fahd of Saudi Arabia.

At the 2005 Arab summit in Algiers he upstaged the final session with an unscheduled address in which he described Israel and the Palestinians as “idiots,” leaving his audience in fits of laughter.

One aim of the Doha summit was to reunite Arab ranks divided over Israel’s 22-day onslaught on the Gaza Strip.

That pretty much explains the "Arab support" of Libyan people- Like a woman scorned-

the demon called qadhaffi was supported by west when he is on the payroll and fulfill their agenda, as soon as he shifted his goals this demon will be realized..
IN THE end, the map is changing, starts from Africa, first sudan then libya, what next..

Don't know if this was pre-recorded or not, but apparent audio recording by Gaddafi.

"Thank you for all who call to see how I am and ask about me.

I am fine and live where no one can find me.

I live in every one heart.

If you kill my body you can't kill my soul which live in everyone.

The long life for the martyr and the bad life for all who betray their country."

I don't blame Libya for Leaving the Arabs for Africa, No Reason now the new Libya will Abandon Africa and return to the Arabs now they were better off with Africa, now Libya will be a country full of Religious fanatics and terror groups.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom