What's new

Gaddafi is dead

Yes if they continue to support and kill them then u r right but if they apart from him they will do good for themselves the quesions is r these factions want to be with the minority killing and oppressing the majority or gonna be on the side of the majority to have a better future for them and their next generations . IT IS THEIR CALL

TARIQ

Sorry not your call I know you want Syria to have a no fly zone with daily airstrikes, not going to happen we can't really blame ourselves for siding with Dr. Assad see how the copts are treated in Egypt, I do not want my own to suffer that fate.

Assalam alaikum

qadhafi didnot murder my brother father, son etc. but he murdered many ppl of his country and libya is a tribal society. don't feel sorry for zalim who killed thousands before getting killed he had all the options to go out but he choose to fight no one to blame accept him

Don't worry about libyan ppl they r very nice ppl and i feel proud these ppl fought him even if they take some help from the others. after all he was the help of these westerns ruling them this time the mazloom got clever and islolated him from his powerful westerners.

TARIQ

Help from West!!
Great, as for as my knowledge goes I don't see a single occasion where west has helped Muslims without an interest. As you said sir Libyan are very nice people and I am sure they must be but why this niceness ended up in a chaos... Didn't they have their brains to sort out their problems without external support?

My sympathies for people of Libya, Libyan will now become marionettes for warlords.

You are kidding me right. I am from the US and I have been watching Hollywood movies since 6 years old. Name on movie where an Asian guys is a hero and get to kiss a girl. You are really brainwashed by Western bullshit.

so this hate you have for the US, while living off it is based on what? Chinese being ill treated in hollywood. ha - not able to kiss a girl ( we know why he really don't love it here)

its hollywood not chinawood... besides Jackie chang and Jet Li I dont think you can blame hollywood if you have horriable actors. But I've seen a few actress of chinese orgin.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

There are usual suspects that cryiing for ghadafi... you could almost bet your house who would be crying over a genocidal maniac.

We will see them crying over assad in the future too...

all the same - great day for america, Canada and Nato...

There is a lesson for Pakistanis here. To me, very clear.
The moment a nation appears weak and there is a chance even 5% of population can be organized, funded, and then supported by the mightiest militaries of the world then it can be 'game over' for that country's genuine regimes and welcome to puppet. Is there any doubt that Qaddhafi would have prevailed had he not been subjected to the relentless NATO air-strikes? Again, WHICH COUNTRY of the world would have rebels, backed by foreigners, not resorted to ruthlessly crush the rebels?
The same fate awaits Pakistan's Kiyanis and Gilanis. To Pakistan's credit, Pakistan has not tolerated its dictators for more than a decade and so Pakistani democracy ensures that even grumbling Baluchs manage to send significant leaders to Pakistan's parliament. The moment Pakistan's enemies smell they can organize a 'freedom lovers' group they will seize upon that. The propaganda machine will go to full-swing. The familiar script will be played out.
After all, is there any other 'narrative' left in this world which is believed by the majority except for those coming out from Washingtons, Londons, Paris, and Berlins of this world?

They removed a leader who kept the region under control. Now the area will be infested with terror groups and religious fanatics, just like Iraq after Sadam. How long will it be before the first Suicide bombing occurs ? Or Women Rights degraded ? let them keep cheering.

---------- Post added at 06:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

There is a lesson for Pakistanis here. To me, very clear.
The moment a nation appears weak and there is a chance even 5% of population can be organized, funded, and then supported by the mightiest militaries of the world then it can be 'game over' for that country's genuine regimes and welcome to puppet. Is there any doubt that Qaddhafi would have prevailed had he not been subjected to the relentless NATO air-strikes? Again, WHICH COUNTRY of the world would have rebels, backed by foreigners, not resorted to ruthlessly crush the rebels?
The same fate awaits Pakistan's Kiyanis and Gilanis. To Pakistan's credit, Pakistan has not tolerated its dictators for more than a decade and so Pakistani democracy ensures that even grumbling Baluchs manage to send significant leaders to Pakistan's parliament. The moment Pakistan's enemies smell they can organize a 'freedom lovers' group they will seize upon that. The propaganda machine will go to full-swing. The familiar script will be played out.
After all, is there any other 'narrative' left in this world which is believed by the majority except for those coming out from Washingtons, Londons, Paris, and Berlins of this world?

Pakistan is safe due to Nukes, backing from China, secession of Baluchistan is a dream because it bring the Chinese into it, China has been known for going to strong lengths to protect it's energy supplies, Baluchistan is a a quicker gateway for Oil to China.

Sorry not your call I know you want Syria to have a no fly zone with daily airstrikes, not going to happen we can't really blame ourselves for siding with Dr. Assad see how the copts are treated in Egypt, I do not want my own to suffer that fate.

Friend weather u like or not the syrians r not gonna back down and there was no power in history who can oppress their populationf for ever.

u r wrong about me i dont call for no fly zone i just want the syrians to have weapon so they can defend themselves against a criminal regime

Emmie bhai , the libyans didnot have any options only man who could do anything was qadhafi if he left libya but he choose to fight. he used all the western weapons to kill them why they don't take the same weapons to defend themselves ( yara aap log americans ki nafrat may apnay mazlool bhaioun ko na bholo )

TARIQ

They removed a leader who kept the region under control. Now the area will be infested with terror groups and religious fanatics, just like Iraq after Sadam. How long will it be before the first Suicide bombing occurs ? Or Women Rights degraded ? let them keep cheering.

Yes, I am sorry and afraid for the religious minorities living in some of those Arab countries.

BTW, let's not kid our-selves about 'democracy and freedom' as the cause. Americans tried to keep Mubarak in power as much as they could--only when it became apparent that he simply could not survive did the Americans, even then, mildly, called for Mubarak's ouster. A 'call' backed by no action on the ground. The hypocrisy and deviousness became so apparent that NY Times' Nicholas Kristof had to point it out again and again.

Yes, I am sorry and afraid for the religious minorities living in some of those Arab countries.

BTW, let's not kid our-selves about 'democracy and freedom' as the cause. Americans tried to keep Mubarak in power as much as they could--only when it became apparent that he simply could not survive did the Americans, even then, mildly, called for Mubarak's ouster. A 'call' backed by no action on the ground. The hypocrisy and deviousness became so apparent that NY Times' Nicholas Kristof had to point it out again and again.

Iraq lost its Christians first, massacred, under the BRITISH MANDATE, in 1933, and now under the American occupation. In Libya, the Western occupation has brought Islamic extremists and former Al Qaeda fighters to power. In Egypt the Islamists are taking the power and some of them are attacking Christian villages. So, I don't suppose that the Syrian Christians would prefer them to the Assad regime. When the West is trying all its strength to overthrow Assad, it better have a plan for a real democracy in Syria. they are writing about 2900 deaths in Syria, half of them are security people. But how many innocent people were killed in Iraq during the American occupation, 500.000 or one million? Are Iraq and its population now, better than they were in the times of Saddam Hussein? They say that in Libya the Western intervention helped the opposition but at the cost of 50.000 deaths and nothing is finished yet. What do you think is more human or less inhuman, keeping Assad or creating a confessional war by inciting people to fight, by propaganda and disinformation, or pushing them to have a real dialogue with the government?
The Lebanese Maronite Patriarch was right when he warned that “the fall of the government in Syria threatened Christians across the Middle East.” He knows what happened to the Christians in Lebanon when they listened to the Western mermaids.

Lesson for Muslim world, they must resolve their problems themselves because no US, NATO or others coming to help them without disguised interests...

Don't you know this guy SyrianChristianPatriot have bad words against Pakistan previous posts which got him banned ?

Pakistan have better elections systems, tough military, massive populations, intelligences agency, traditional ally, and of course nukes ...compared to Arab countries. These same people also backstabbed Ottoman Empires and still today.

Soon the world will turn attention on Syria after Libya as long as they kill own people everyday.

SyrianChristianPatriot

don't lie , i know the coptics and how their tv channels and chat rooms on the net abusing islam , muslims and the symbols if islam and it was the coptics who started all the rioiting couple of weeks ago in cairo

if leberal , secular, christian can rule a country why can't a person from an islamic party rule any country if his party wins in election ?

TARIQ

Just want the people to see who these posters are crying over:) Remember this guy is charged with crimes against humanity and wanted in International criminal court. Crimes against fellow muslims! Guess who else is beloved by the " typical" crowd here? Yup Bashar of Sudan..the other genocidal maniac.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't you know this guy SyrianChristianPatriot have bad words against Pakistan previous posts which got him banned ?

Pakistan have better elections systems, tough military, massive populations, intelligences agency, traditional ally, and of course nukes ...compared to Arab countries. These same people also backstabbed Ottoman Empires and still today.

Soon the world will turn attention on Syria after Libya as long as they kill own people everyday.

I was very inmature back then I apologized for my comments, the world can turn it's attention to Syria all it wants however Regime change by foreign Influence will not be tolerated Syrians are Nationalist People.

Two great men- great visionaries- great Muslim leaders- both killed by their own people-
We regret the murder of Bhutto after so many years till now- The libyans will regret it much sooner-

Bh1.jpg

profimedia-0092051136.jpg

big_p30a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom