What's new

Gaddafi is dead

You are kidding me right. I am from the US and I have been watching Hollywood movies since 6 years old. Name on movie where an Asian guys is a hero and get to kiss a girl. You are really brainwashed by Western bullshit.
Well if we were brainwashed then we would think that all Asians are evil. The fact we don't think that proves that we are not brainwashed.
Asians don't really feature as the main hero, because well Hollywood is not in Asia.
Jackie Chan?

Glad, Pakistan didn't have dictators like Arab clowns. :laugh:

There is alot of works things to do in Middle East problems.

Hope Libyan people learn lesson not to blame Pakistan nuclear leaks next time.

Oh wait, Pakistan Army need to withdraw immediately from Bahrain.

Well if we were brainwashed then we would think that all Asians are evil. The fact we don't think that proves that we are not brainwashed.
Asians don't really feature as the main hero, because well Hollywood is not in Asia.
Jackie Chan?

It makes sense that the Hollywood superheroes should be logically whites as the majority of the audiences is whites.

Hey, but at least try to portray us as some normal people, ok? Not always those kung fu gimmick.

**** you Arab world...

Didn't expert so many traitors were born to sell out their motherland to the West.

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 PM ----------

Glad, Pakistan didn't have dictators like Arab clowns. :laugh:

There is alot of works things to do in Middle East problems.

Hope Libyan people learn lesson not to blame Pakistan nuclear leaks next time.

Oh wait, Pakistan Army need to withdraw immediately from Bahrain.

Both Gaddafi and their rebels bear the responsibility for the demise of their nation.

Assalam alaikum

oh too many pages can't read all of them besides for this qadhafi no, though i don't like killing him after capturing but at the end killing him was needed for his ruthless ruling of his countrymen

a gr8 day for libya and i hope ppl of syria will get a boost and may bashar the criminal will come to his senses and leave his country for good otherwise he will be killed and his body will be hanging next to the amawy masjid

TARIQ

I have taken on board most of the guys posting their feelings and opinions on here.

I dont believe Gaddafi was a supreme faultless leader. He made mistakes and got certain things wrong. His regime didnt always satisfy world opinion all of the time. What i find ironic is the topsy turvy life of a leader. Who sometimes he is loved and sometimes hated. Lahore named a stadium after him. Then much later he betrayed Pakistanis re nuclear program hence became disliked.

Then the west hated him for Lockerbie and his involvement. Then all of a sudden it was in their interest to have him as a buddy so Blair steamed in and he was a buddy of his. Only last year the Brits were sending POW to be interigated by his regime and now this.

I object in how the USA and Nato armed the small group of civilians, encouraged them to create discontent, to implement no fly zones, to send in the SAS to help and train the "rebels". Gaddafi should have had elections and listened to the desires of his people granted. No nation should ever be exploited by third parties to such extent.

I am disallusioned to see the horrific way he was dealt with. It was as if a mad pack of dogs that hadnt eaten for a couple of weeks homed in on a pray to rip him to shreds. Whether he was guilty or not guilty of everything he has been supposedly done no human should be submited to this sort of behavior. 2 wrongs dont make a right. I am agitated at the way these people behaved like and am concerned that these will aid the rebuilding of Libya. Are these the future leaders of Iraq? I fear for the people of Libya and pray for them. Let us see what is taken from Libya and what remains after the international looting has taken place. I pray extremism doesnt take over.

Gadaffi knowing that his life is in danger was still wandering on the streets of his birth place Sirte, goes to show that he at least did not die the death of a coward.He choose to die by the hands of his own people.Very unfortunate to say that his people did n't show any mercy on him when they are strong and he is weak.The Libyian people have shown the world that they are no different either.

Rest in Peace.
Muammar Muhammad Abu Minyar al-Gaddafi

Assalam alaikum

qadhafi didnot murder my brother father, son etc. but he murdered many ppl of his country and libya is a tribal society. don't feel sorry for zalim who killed thousands before getting killed he had all the options to go out but he choose to fight no one to blame accept him

Don't worry about libyan ppl they r very nice ppl and i feel proud these ppl fought him even if they take some help from the others. after all with the help of these westerns ruled them this time the mazloom got clever and islolated him from his powerful westerners.

TARIQ

With the fall of Gaddafi Libya will usher in an Islamist Age, people were cheering when Saddam fell but realized what happen after, I fear for the Libyan Blacks, Libyan Tuegas, and other Libyan minorities.

Qadadafi united the three major conflicting tribes of libya- thus the country progressed when the rest of africa fought with each other-- as always amrika cant stand a powerful- brave- anti amrikan muslim leader-

Rest assured when Libya fall into imminent anarchy- internal power struggle- turns into another Iraq and Afghanistan people will remember this man for what he did for his country--

I fear for the Libyan Blacks, Libyan Tuegas, and other Libyan minorities. Minorities of Libya should leave now while they have time before the the the bloodbath starts.

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Qadadafi united the three major conflicting tribes of libya- thus the country progressed when the rest of africa fought with each other-- as always amrika cant stand a powerful- brave- anti amrikan muslim leader-

The Situation in Syria is going to be the same the Sunni's will rip apart the Alwais and Christians and Assad Loyalists for Supporting Dr. Assad if they ever get power.

The Situation in Syria is going to be the same the Sunni's will rip apart the Alwais and Christians and Assad Loyalists for Supporting Dr. Assad if they ever get power.

Yes if they continue to support and kill them then u r right but if they apart from him they will do good for themselves the quesions is r these factions want to be with the minority killing and oppressing the majority or gonna be on the side of the majority to have a better future for them and their next generations . IT IS THEIR CALL

TARIQ

Back
Top Bottom