What's new

Gaddafi is dead

but lots of people including whites english people agree with me. eg the iraq war was very unpopular here in the UK. I think you are racist in that you wouldnt mind if i was white and disagreed with british govt but because I am of pakistani origin you think that I have to agree and like brit govt policies. Your thinking is simply flawed.

Tell me I know many brits and they do not have a high opinion of hindus or indians I often have to berate them when they refer to you as smelly pagans and say they have more common with us who like beefybugers why do you run to their defence when their own people dont defend their policies know what i mean?

its not the color of your skin but the content of your character as shown by your posting history. "many brits many brits" is an excuse- majority of them, overwhelemingly, I know what they feel . and as far as you subtle racists remarks about Indians under the guise that brits come running telling you that stuff - you dont want me to tell you what your city of leeds( I have visited a few times) and country thinks of your guys. ajam Choudary being your poster boy...

But alas, everything your spurn here is propoganda. I hopefully educated on whom is stealing from whom.

it wasnt a humanitarian mission, that's for sure!

ahhhh, the taste of that sweet crude; the pleasure of dealing with a new ''yes-man'' in tripoli

i heard that all the Mirage F1s and other aircrafts in their air force were destroyed....give it another year, Lockheed Martin Diehl Defence and Northrup Grumman will be in Tripoli securing some handsome deals

I agree with you the west has a lot of lies and propaganda and now they will steal third world resources

Too bad China isn't yet stronger enough to contain them, so we have to wait another decade to see that to be happened.

The biggest terrorist is USA.Who provided the rebels with such modern weapon? who did bombing to help rebels? who helped them morally?
It was USA and west,
Why they helped?
Because they did not liked Qaddafi.
Many Muslims do not like USA so they attack them.
But those people are called terrorist and US is called peace lover.
We innocent people are bluffing ourselves, Are not we?

Yeah, the white people are the most brainwashed folks in the world, meanwhile they are still accusing others being brainwashed.

Just look how they still view other people in their eyes based on the old media stereotypes. This shows how easy they can be manipulated with their simple and racist mindset.

I find it funny how all these third world leaders are being picked off one by one. Yet leaders in the Western world are never brought to justice for their crimes. And people around the world are bombarded with the Western narrative. I wonder what is true and what is not true.

White people in the West are celebrating Gaddafi death and saying he deserve it for the Pan Am 103, yet they failed think about the medals the US government gave those soldier for killing over 260 civillian of Iran Air 655.

I always thought Libya was one of a wealthiest in Africa and such. I guessed we will see how this play out, but I don't have a good feeling about this.

white people , white people! oh god help me white people. Wait a minute I ran off to live among the white people! ( you guys don't hid your racist undertone anymore)

Yeah, the white people are the most brainwashed folks in the world, meanwhile they are still accusing others being brainwashed.

Just look how they still view other people in their eyes based on the old media stereotypes. This shows how easy they can be manipulated with their simple and racist mindset.
You speak about stereotypes and racism, yet you yourself have just labelled whites as brainwashed and simple.
The west is not solely white, what has race got to do with this?

As I see it, there are plenty of people in NY Times Comments, in this topic, and elsewhere who, like me, are not particularly fond of Qaddhafi but suspect the real intentions of NATO in Libya. Just some relatively short time ago Qaddhafi was in the UN and sat at the same table with Obama. Was he not a genuine leader of his country then?
Which country of the world would tolerate people funded by foreigners rise against the leaders? WHICH COUNTRY? Americans decimated each other in the Civil War when the South decided to breakaway from the North. Qaddhafi would have been in power and doing his good and bad things except, it was seen fit, again, in the name of 'freedom and democracy', to try some weapons, get rid of some ageing weapons, and bomb some more people in faraway lands.
The entire 'narrative', as aptly put by @AsianAmerican, is coming from one side. The same one side which, through the power of media, has portrayed Pakistan in the worst light in front of the world.

I agree with you the west has a lot of lies and propaganda and now they will steal third world resources

its all about western liars and theives the killing of gaddaffi was about oil. 12 months ago west were in with him. I dont even believe that the maijority of his people were against him. In the UK a party that got 30% of the vote rules uk

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

You speak about stereotypes and racism, yet you yourself have just labelled whites as brainwashed and simple.

well in your case the simple adjective is rather apt jamie. I mean a sikh from coventry called Jamie lol.

For example, the Chinese media usually portrays the White people as your average daily normal folks, whereas your typical Hollywood media still portrays the Chinese and other Asian people like the freaking Aliens.

Who is more racist and stereotypical here?

its all about western liars and theives the killing of gaddaffi was about oil. 12 months ago west were in with him. I dont even believe that the maijority of his people were against him. In the UK a party that got 30% of the vote rules uk

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:47 PM ----------

well in your case the simple adjective is rather apt jamie. I mean a sikh from coventry called Jamie lol.
A fair few Libyans are against him. Clearly enough to start a war and oust him. That party is in a coalition.

You're rambling, a Sikh in coventry???? Was this a pathetic attempt to insult me when I made a valid point?

For example, the Chinese media usually portrays the White people as your average daily normal folks, whereas your typical Hollywood media still portrays the Chinese and Asian people like the freaking Aliens.

The western media I think portrays Asian people as normal, for example look on BBC Asia. Hollywood makes films, they aren't real. Don't get worked up about that. Besides it's not only Asians, English actors are always cast to play the villains.

For example, the Chinese media usually portrays the White people as your average daily normal folks, whereas your typical Hollywood media still portrays the Chinese and other Asian people like the freaking Aliens.

aaah.. come on.. thats not true.. I've seen many hollywood movies with the hero being a Chinese/ yellow race.... and they don't mind it!!! and its not that all the villains in hollywood flicks are the EVIL Chinese/Indians/any Islamic nation.... actually we seldom see that!!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom