What's new

Future of moodI jee,s air shakti & its effects on PAF !

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mpk1988, @cerberus and to all posters participating in this thread, especially those who are non-muslims ...

Ghazwa ‎is the name of a battle in which the Holy Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H personally participated.

Kindly do not use this term loosely or frivolously.

So technically Ghazwa-e-Hind is not possible without the presence of the Holy Prophet.

Oh.. I didn't know that...

but many people here (Muslims) and also guys like Zaid Hamid say that it can happen anytime.. and it will be just another war ..

Also.. Wouldn't it be a contradiction??.. I've heard most of the time that Ghazwa-e-hind will take place even before the second coming of Christ.
Could you tell me the correct order of these events from the coming of the Dajjal, Ghazwa-e-Hind, Second coming of Christ etc??

Also, are there any specific dates given or something vague?? Like.. in a hundred years or a thousand etc..

Oh.. I didn't know that...

but many people here (Muslims) and also guys like Zaid Hamid say that it can happen anytime.. and it will be just another war ..

Also.. Wouldn't it be a contradiction??.. I've heard most of the time that Ghazwa-e-hind will take place even before the second coming of Christ.
Could you tell me the correct order of these events from the coming of the Dajjal, Ghazwa-e-Hind, Second coming of Christ etc??

Also, are there any specific dates given or something vague?? Like.. in a hundred years or a thousand etc..

No matter who says what ... muslims or non-muslims ... a battle cannot be called a Ghazwa unless it was participated by the Holy Prophet Mohammad P.B.U. H.

As for the rest of the information it would be off topic on the Air Force forum.
If you want to have information, kindly take this offline. Maybe we could exchange information on the profile page messaging. Contact me if you wish. I don't presume to be an authority but I can at least guide you to what to look for while googling it..

I think tejas is a better option for India if they can work out the issues, pretty sure they must have learned alot by now

in short term scenario this is bad decision to cap rafale and start LCA but in long term this is good decision and it will made defense industry independent..

I think tejas is a better option for India if they can work out the issues, pretty sure they must have learned alot by now

In the longer run, it will prove to be a much better option. It will give a lot of flexibility to the IAF in the years to come. One should not look at what it is today and dismiss it in comparison to other options available (the so called) off-the-shelf.

One should have a foresight of what it can be, and is going to be, with proper incremental improvements in features and capabilities. The mistake made by DRDO/ADA is that they aimed too high in the first iteration and fell short ... but instead of re-aligning its goals ... they kept on adding more demands for capabilities from the IAF. The IAF, unfortunately has shown scant foresight and vision on the eventual possibilities. But Tejas Mk.II is going to be good.

But the down side of all this is that the way Modi has handled this whole MMRCA issue and in the same breath what he is openly stating of attaining self sufficiency on Fighter Air Craft manufacturing ... and then this almost forced induction of Tejas Mk.1A ... is sending -ve signals to all the vendor countries. The French, by now must be seething underneath their accommodating demeanor and the rest of the vendor countries must be growing ever so wary of all this.

Way to go Mr.Modi :tup:

Replying in specific to a person in context ? Why don't you try to extend your generosity to other members in this thread, who were posting off topic materials to begin with ? Or is that self-righteousness reserved for a specific group only ?
Its not a personal behaviour class room or what ?
Stick to the topic if you have any complains just report it ? & that's it !
Don't act as a MOD here !
I hate them !lolzz

I couldn't agree more with you and all the while paf should starting looking toward a fifth Gen stealth fighter, after all its where the future is heading stealth

In the longer run, it will prove to be a much better option. It will give a lot of flexibility to the IAF in the years to come. One should not look at what it is today and dismiss it in comparison to other options available (the so called) off-the-shelf.

One should have a foresight of what it can be, and is going to be, with proper incremental improvements in features and capabilities. The mistake made by DRDO/ADA is that they aimed too high in the first iteration and fell short ... but instead of re-aligning its goals ... they kept on adding more demands for capabilities from the IAF. The IAF, unfortunately has shown scant foresight and vision on the eventual possibilities. But Tejas Mk.II is going to be good.

But the down side of all this is that the way Modi has handled this whole MMRCA issue and in the same breath what he is openly stating of attaining self sufficiency on Fighter Air Craft manufacturing ... and then this almost forced induction of Tejas Mk.1A ... is sending -ve signals to all the vendor countries. The French, by now must be seething underneath their accommodating demeanor and the rest of the vendor countries must be growing ever so wary of all this.

Way to go Mr.Modi :tup:
Its been a long long time , since India tried & tested its holy hot shot first fighter jet ?
& where it still stands ?
I guess ,making a bolly wood movie is much more eassy then building a real good fighter plane ?
& above all how long this govt & its stupid decesions going to last ?
Not too long , when this govt will be over & crucial time will be losted against pakistan & Chinese who, are going to dominate in any short term conflict with India ?

I couldn't agree more with you and all the while paf should starting looking toward a fifth Gen stealth fighter, after all its where the future is heading stealth
With moodi jee,s mind set in motion , I'm sure that Indian airforce will be using TATA s trucks as its thunder sqds in air ?
Who will support ,India in its long standing desire to make a fighter jet by its own & then making it to th level of the top of the line ?

Last edited:
But didn't recently india Decided NOT to go ahead with Tejas MK II Version ??
(The IAF recently abandoned plans to develop an upgraded Mark-II LCA.)

It make sense in induction of a couple of Tejas Squadron as it is .. as it will be a stop Gap Measure & identifies the short comings to be improved in next version ... but If they are not going to have an upgraded version .. thn it seems nothing more thn filling in the quantities for the sake of increasing the squadron nos. !!!

Its been a long long time , since India tried & tested its holy hot shot first fighter jet ?
& where it still stands ?
I guess ,making a bolly wood movie is much more eassy then building a real good fighter plane ?

With moodi jee,s mind set in motion , I'm sure that Indian airforce will be using TATA s trucks as its thunder sqds in air ?
Who will support ,India in its long standing desire to make a fighter jet by its own & then making it to th level of the top of the line ?

Well I guess they have themselves to blame. The DRDO, ADA, HAL and the IAF ... all should take blame for all this. But by 2017 when Tejas Mk.1A goes (hopefully) into production it will be sporting an indigenous Uttam AESA radar.

But you are right. They really botched it up project management wise. But it is not something that is not completely unsalvageable. Provided they don't keep on mismanaging it. Ego and jingoism should be replaced by practicality and pragmatism.

Maybe in future as a part of aviation management course case study ... this could be show cased as number 1 case of what not to do followed by the F-20 Tigershark as number 2.

It make sense in induction of a couple of Tejas Squadron as it is .. as it will be a stop Gap Measure & identifies the short comings to be improved in next version ... but If they are not going to have an upgraded version .. thn it seems nothing more thn filling in the quantities for the sake of increasing the squadron nos. !!!
Yes its just waste of money & time when your opponents are way ahead , with all kinds of super shopping & having fun ?
LCA will be a flying duck , against Pakistani & Chinese co production JF17 THE THUNDER , not to mention other fighter jets ?

What about pakfa or fgfa?

Well I guess they have themselves to blame. The DRDO, ADA, HAL and the IAF ... all should take blame for all this. But by 2017 when Tejas Mk.1A goes (hopefully) into production it will be sporting an indigenous Uttam AESA radar.

But you are right. They really botched it up project management wise. But it is not something that is not completely unsalvageable. Provided they don't keep on mismanaging it. Ego and jingoism should be replaced by practicality and pragmatism.

Maybe in future as a part of aviation management course case study ... this could be show cased as number 1 case of what not to do followed by the F-20 Tigershark as number 2.
If you are a commander , & at some lonely night you been told to face of your heavily armed enemies without even your hands how you would feel ?
I mean , India can plan the production of LCA & systematicly can buy sufficient fighter jets to be in a answering position yo its enemies but with moodi jees mind set its , ready for a nose dive out of skies ?

Moodi jee don't like that design ?lolzz
he likes LCA?
Moodi jee is the worst living internal threat India has ever seen ?lolzz

As per what I have heard and read ... it is HAL that is playing spoil sport. It wants to gain full ROI on Teja Mk.1 assembly line and workforce. It argues that unless atleast 80 fighters are ordered ... it won't begin production on Mk.II.

The DRDO, ADA and IAF are the ones who are saying that only if HAL can guarantee 80 planes by 2022 only then will they place such an order. The matter is stuck in limbo it seems since then because HAL has been off schedule many times.

That is according to my limited knowledge.

the OP States MODI ask (Forced) LCA down the throat of IAF ... I too good it is a good idea to forget the obsession with Foreign made but if only they are gonna grow on it (like PAF on JF-17) otherwise it got no long term benefit .. (except Make in india BoasT)

What on earth it have to do with Pak FA / FGFA ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom