What's new

Future of moodI jee,s air shakti & its effects on PAF !

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Jab gidar ki maut aati hai to shahar ki taraf daudta hai"
"Make in India" "Shine India" that makes Indian proud by BJP...
Keep going Modiji.......:yahoo:

We are not disscusing dam , partition theory here ?
Stick to the topic ?
Or just get reported !
Replying in specific to a person in context ? Why don't you try to extend your generosity to other members in this thread, who were posting off topic materials to begin with ? Or is that self-righteousness reserved for a specific group only ?

Typical indian stupidity at display...

I dont give a fk about any of those guys (yes its heavy to see people getting killed - as a human) but yeah we care about IOK.. Thts part of our country..:)
The stupidity lies in the fact that you are unable to justify stupidity of something that you call stupid.

The stupidity lies in the fact that you are unable to justify stupidity of something that you call stupid.

Maybe if you werent so stupid.. you wouldnt see stupidity in everything.. coz its your stupidity forcing you to be stupid..

Last edited:
Ohh look, the dolt is trying to act smart now. Probably, you should report yourself first for posting off topic pictures ? Who lets you access the internet ? I dont blame you.

How many ????
7549486_orig.jpg

It was me who posted the picture....:pop:

Great....
Now you have started to edit your previous posts....:flame:
The timestamps are there for a reason, do you follow ? My edits were before your post. Dial up connection aptly complemented with that slow brain of yours.

The timestamps are there for a reason, do you follow ? My edits were before your post. Dial up connection aptly complemented with that slow brain of yours.

Your above post validate my viewpoint....
Timestamps cannot hide your foolishness....:-)

@mpk1988, @cerberus and to all posters participating in this thread, especially those who are non-muslims ...

Ghazwa ‎is the name of a battle in which the Holy Prophet Muhammad P.B.U.H personally participated.

Kindly do not use this term loosely or frivolously.

So technically Ghazwa-e-Hind is not possible without the presence of the Holy Prophet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom