What's new

Future of India's development threatened, unable to surpass China

How's that (refer to the bolded)?

I could see almost every chinese work hard for their goals, but for the indians, I see only most people doing cheap talks rather than doing the actual hard work.

Yeah, maybe indians can build ivory castle just by providing lip services.

have you actually been to India and seen people at work?
I agree many Indians do like to make castles in the air but they are not the only community doing so, and such people are an extreme minority within India. Most of the Indians just do their job and try make a better life. Your prejudice is unsubstantiated..

have you actually been to India and seen people at work?
I agree many Indians do like to make castles in the air but they are not the only community doing so, and such people are an extreme minority within India. Most of the Indians just do their job and try make a better life. Your prejudice is unsubstantiated..

Thanks but no thank, visited once is enough to open my eyes. I don't really planning to go to india any time soon or ever, and don't bother to ask me why because many of you will not be able to swallow my comments anyway?

Yeah, i might be wrong with my judement...... since I am not an indian, Right?

Thanks but no thank, visited once is enough to open my eyes. I don't really planning to go to india any time soon or ever, and don't bother to ask me why because many of you will not be able to swallow my comments anyway?

Yeah, i might be wrong with my judement...... since I am not an indian, Right?

funny, how you assume so much. you don't wanna come, fine, don't bother, and you are entitled to your opinion, never matter if it holds true or not.

The article is about troubles in India's economy. Its not about comparing with China.

funny, how you assume so much. you don't wanna come, fine, don't bother, and you are entitled to your opinion, never matter if it holds true or not.

FYI, this view is shared by many business associates of mine who have experienced your country industrial power plus your hard working work force.

FYI, this view is shared by many business associates of mine who have experienced your country industrial power plus your hard working work force.

buddy, me to am in China, and engage in business with the Chinese in the Indian market, as well as companies from Singapore, Korea, Japan & Taiwan, and majority have a different view, while some would agree with you and hence prefer working through us. In short, win-win for me :enjoy:

hehe. Enough of your ignorance. If we were not hardworking we wouldn't figure in this list of top ten industrialized nations

Yeah, so may i know why india is only in the top 10 but not the best despite she is a huge country with 1.2 billion , with plenty of resources?

Yeah, so may i know why india is only in the top 10 but not the best despite she is a huge country with 1.2 billion , with plenty of resources?

Rome wasn't built in a day dude. We are a young nation, with an extensive cultural heritage and equally diverse population burdened with lackluster leadership and terrorism. Give it time, we'll get there!

Bcs we are unique in the world. Name any country thats has 15 languages printed on their currency note.

buddy, me to am in China, and engage in business with the Chinese in the Indian market, as well as companies from Singapore, Korea, Japan & Taiwan, and majority have a different view, while some would agree with you and hence prefer working through us. In short, win-win for me :enjoy:

Nobody is denying that there are honest and hard working people in india. However, we just can't find enough of these people out there to proof us wrong. Until then, I will not believe that India can acheive her goal to become the world economic power. In fact, we see more people doing cheap talks which hurt everyone, including themselves. That is my point here.

Rome wasn't built in a day dude. We are a young nation, with an extensive cultural heritage and equally diverse population burdened with lackluster leadership and terrorism. Give it time, we'll get there!

Everyone can wait, but opportunity DON'T.

In fact, we see more people doing cheap talks which hurt everyone, including themselves. That is my point here.

the reason for that is perhaps you spend too much time on PDF!

opportunity doesn't wait, but with the evolution/development of India, opportunities are presenting themselves and people are grasping them. Its just you and perhaps many more do not know about it.

China always was the most populous country in the world. Do you think china was always the no. 1 manufacturer ? Only a few years ago china started looking up. Like wise our turn will come

Back
Top Bottom