What's new

Future of India's development threatened, unable to surpass China

the reason for that is perhaps you spend too much time on PDF!

opportunity doesn't wait, but with the evolution/development of India, opportunities are presenting themselves and people are grasping them. Its just you and perhaps many more do not know about it.

Oooookay, suit yourself with this kind of assumption because I am going to sign off soon.

Oooookay, suit yourself with this kind of assumption because I am going to sign off soon.

LOL, that'd be best for you!

btw as I said earlier you assume too much, while we reap the benefits of the trade, big thanks! :enjoy:

the reason for that is perhaps you spend too much time on PDF!

opportunity doesn't wait, but with the evolution/development of India, opportunities are presenting themselves and people are grasping them. Its just you and perhaps many more do not know about it.

Funny indeed!

Both of you joined the forum in Feb, 2012. You posted 467 posts, and he/she posted 119 posts, as of now. And a funny you call him/her spend too much time on PDF, as if you don’t! :lol:

LOL!

No wonder 60+ years later, an initially richer India has now only 1/5 GDP of that of China. You have to bear the fruit of being irrational and illogical. The laws of the nature are relentless.

Funny indeed!

Both of you joined the forum in Feb, 2012. You posted 467 posts, and he/she posted 119 posts, as of now. And a funny you call him/her spend too much time on PDF, as if you don’t! :lol:

LOL!

No wonder 60+ years later, an initially richer India has now only 1/5 GDP of that of China. You have to bear the fruit of being irrational and illogical. The laws of the nature are relentless.

Says the guy whose own supreme leader called his own country china a 3rd world country. You seditious immigrants from china never fail to surprise me with your holier than thou comments .

Funny indeed!

LOL!

well what can I say, perhaps I engage more and he/she trolls more :D

And what about you then, 60 years back, and now, your country has an external debt well over 100% of your GDP and internal debt to the extent of only God knows what :enjoy:

Jim O'Neill, the economist who came up with the idea of BRIC in the first place, recently said that: "India is the most disappointing of all the BRIC nations".

Fareed Zakira, the most famous Indian-American (editor of Newsweek), said that: "India should be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC".

And S&P recently downgraded India due to poor economic fundamentals.

Do you think all the three above sources are "Chinese propaganda"? :lol:

Jim O'Neill, the economist who came up with the idea of BRIC in the first place, recently said that: "India is the most disappointing of all the BRIC nations".

So India is 4th among the Top 4 growing economies of the world ? Its still the Top 4 .. right ?? :)

And dont come up with nonsense about 2011 figures only.. See last 10 years...

Actually, Turkey/Argentina/Indonesia/Sri Lanka etc. are all growing faster than India is. :P
Why are you SO OBSESSED about India. I think you will be thinking about INDIA doing anything (like making four letter emotion :azn:).

Why are you SO OBSESSED about India. I think you will be thinking about INDIA doing anything (like making four letter emotion :azn:).

Because Indians love to boast about being the "second fastest growing economy" when they clearly are not. :rofl:

Same as the hoax about 39% of NASA employees being Indians. :lol:

Because Indians love to boast about being the "second fastest growing economy" when they clearly are not. :rofl:

Same as the hoax about 39% of NASA employees being Indians. :lol:
So you do admit you ALWAYS think about India doing ANY activity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

So you do admit you ALWAYS think about India doing ANY activity. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Nope, but tell me which other BRIC country was downgraded recently?

Jim O'Neill, the economist who created the idea of BRIC in the first place, said that: "India is the most disappointing of all the BRIC nations".

Fareed Zakira, the most famous Indian-American (editor of Newsweek), said that: "India should be replaced with Indonesia in BRIC".

Nope, but tell me which other BRIC country was downgraded recently?

Jim O'Neill, the economist who created the idea of BRIC in the first place, said that: "India is the most disappointing of all the BRIC nations".

China to roll out mini-stimulus to fight economic slump
China to roll out mini-stimulus to fight economic slump - The Economic Times

Back
Top Bottom