What's new

Future of Bangladesh

Seems the mods don't like Sheikh Baba's research topic. :lol:

They say the arabic word Shayateen can also mean Aryan. As we know, ancient languages such as arabic can have words with alot of meanings. Is this a co incidence or is it a conspiracy ? Sheikh baba knows best. :what:

Why are you guys feeding that Sheikh Shakib Ahmed? He is a professional troll only aiming to derail any thread.

Aryans are the destruct er of the Ancient Huge Dravidian Kingdom.

We are Bangladesh. We are the continua-tor of the ancient great Dravidian Nation. True defender of the own land, which is proven since the ancient time.

Buzz off foreigner Arab, go to some other forum where you can have discussion with your Arab brother from Basra or Baghdad. You don't belong to our Dravidian Land, you are a Shaikh, continuator of culture of Arabs, you came to this land just 300yrs ago, before that you were living in Arabian peninsula for 5700Years.

Yes, those damn Aryans.

ngbbs4e7e513e2a643.jpg

Buzz off foreigner Arab, go to some other forum where you can have discussion with your Arab brother from Basra or Baghdad. You don't belong to our Dravidian Land, you are a Shaikh, continuator of culture of Arabs, you came to this land just 300yrs ago, before that you were living in Arabian peninsula for 5700Years.

You are of course in Day mare!!! If you are true Dravidian , just kick off the Aryan cluster. This will prove your purity about your Dravidian origin with us. But you are not brave enough or honest enough to do that. So, you are of course not a Dravidian at all. Never make masking. All are the source of the fun!!

Aryans are the destruct er of the Ancient Huge Dravidian Kingdom.

I am Dravidian Muslim Sheikh. What is your problem?

We are Bangladesh. We are the continua-tor of the ancient great Dravidian Nation. True defender of the own land, which is proven since the ancient time.

YOU GUYS ARE DRAVIDIAN????? NOW THAT IS A JOKE!!!!!..............I THINK ONLY THE SOUTH INDIANS AND THE SRI-LANKAN'S HAVE THE RIGHT TO CALL THEMSELVES ATLEAST A BIT DRAVIDIAN......NOT YOU .............ALL BENGALIS ARE ARYANS!!!!......THERE WAS NO BENGALI SPEAKING ARAB!!!!.......YOU GUYS ARE JUST PEOPLE WHO HAD CONVERTED TO ISLAM AFTER BEING HARASSED BY THE DIFFERENT COSTLY CUSTOMS THAT WERE FOLLOWED BY THE HINDU'S.......AND ALSO THE TORTURE OF THE BRAHMINS!!!!.......YOU GUYS JUST WANTED A SIMPLER RELIGION !!!!!!

BRAHMINS are the Aryan. Mass people are the Dravidian. Thanks for clarifying that. Your information about the Dravidian is true for the surrendered portion of the Dravidian People, are the so called Lower classes(called by Animal Aryan).

But the Bangladeshi Nation is not surrendered Dravidian Nation. We maintained the freedom of the religion from the ancient time.

If, all the Dravidians know the true tragic history of the ancient Dravidian Nation, they must bounce back and must crush this small but cruel Aryan Cluster( Aggressor, came from Eastern Europe). Proper teaching about the Nationalism should be provided.

Actually Bangladesh is doing pretty good in this field, our population growth rates are actually lower then our neighbours, we have a good hard working work force, healthy economic growth, we just need to have a stable political period with good FDI orientated enviroment.

We are getting there, we have just stepped on the development bandwagon, it gonna take a few years and you'll see the progress. I saw similar paterns in Thailand, philipines and malaysia, once the nation opens up it builds its own steam.

Everyone is saying that we are having a healthy economic growth but it doesn't seem the same to me! Yes, our economy is growing at the rate of 6.5-7% but its not that impressive in the region i.e China is growing at 10%, India at 7.5%!! A big threat to our economy is the possible fall of the pharmaceutical industry, we will lose the license of making the foreign medicines by local companies after 2015 and the prices of medicines are likely to increase in that time!!

I think we should encourage to set up bio-tech and electronic industries, we have huge potential in these sectors! Besides, more industrial sectors should be set up which are not active here but have great potentials!! Some oil refinery factories should be set up, whats the benefit of buying those on higher rates from other countries??

We should be looking to grab the Asian, African and south American markets, as known the European economy has began to fall and it will start to show its effects in our economy soon! Besides we have trade deficits with almost every south and south-east Asian nations, so these trade deficits should be sorted out as soon as possible!!

Most of my posts are deleted...and I got 2 warnings....this is surely one way to win a "logical" argument.

By forcefully suppressing your opponents opinion.....you guys have exposed your extreme narrow-mindedness.
You know very well, that given equal opportunity you cannot win ANY argument logically.

When you called us BOLOD(Cow) and gadha(donkey) then it doesn't matter.....when we told you the same things(not even anything else)...then we are at fault.

see below posts:- #75 and #102 respectively.

......BOLOD Bhaia, Dravidianra to Adameri Chaoal. Aei shohoj kotha to mathai dokhate paro na
.......Kon Gadhai ata tomake bolse?

It's of no use discussing something.....when you are not willing to listen to others.

Why are you guys feeding that Sheikh Shakib Ahmed? He is a professional troll only aiming to derail any thread.

I got bored with having discussion with foreigner Arabs and his Dravidian Fantasy. I am going to ignore him after this. How people tolerate him back in Tangail.

Back
Top Bottom