What's new

Future of Bangladesh

Sheikh shaheb you are wrong about the bangalees being pure dravidian, because we are mix. No bangladeshi can say I am pure dravidian or aryan or whatever. Does it really matter. We all are human. Islam means peace but you are spreading hate. I said it before I am mix of Turkish, arab and bangalee...will you tell me I am a less of a bangladeshi than you?

Sheikh Sakib is funny. I am kind of enjoying his debate although I don't know why he is so obsess with Dravidian race with holding title like Sheikh. :azn:

Bangladesh is no way in the hell a pure Dravidian nation unless Sheikh want us to believe that all the foreign Muslims either evaporated in thin air or sunk in the bay of Bengal without a trace. :undecided:

Wallahi, Sheikh Sabeb ka Zehen bilkul katam. No hope in return. :cry:

All Adam Muslim sons are united as a part of the same body. You may be originated from the other ethnicity than the Dravidian, but, Dravidian Blood is already been exchanged. Dravidian blood is the main contributor to form the Muslim Bangladeshi Nation. The bloods of other Muslim brothers are mixed just to flourish, but the Dravidian Muslim root is the main contributor. This is our identity. We are fighter against Aryan cluster since ancient time. Recognition of the Aryan cluster is not necessitated at all.

guys we are talking abt future of B.D & not past as who was dravidian, who was aryan, how they mix up etc etc

BTW Perfect future of bangladesh can be achieved through following points.

1) control population growth( bangladesh is doing well in this field but more is required)
2) better management & use of available land.
3) better,strong & bold plans to save Bangladeshi land from sea.
4) using youths i.e working force of B.D to full potential so that max can be gained.
5) setting up of industries so that more & more ppl can be employed.
6) open & hassle-free market for international investments.
7) good & trustworthy relations with both india & myanmar.

if B.D follows all these steps then it will surely among top economies in matter of 15-20 yrs. good luck to Bangladesh for future.

Sheikh shaheb you are wrong about the bangalees being pure dravidian, because we are mix. No bangladeshi can say I am pure dravidian or aryan or whatever. Does it really matter. We all are human. Islam means peace but you are spreading hate. I said it before I am mix of Turkish, arab and bangalee...will you tell me I am a less of a bangladeshi than you?

All are sons of the same Adam. I mean Pure as the Dravidian Muslim root is the main contributor to our Bangladeshi Nation. I haven't neglected other smaller ethnicities. Those contribute to our Bangladeshi Nation in smaller fraction. Dravidian root is the main and the carrier of the Nation.

As there is no restrictions in marriage between any Muslim girls and boys, so, there is frequent exchange of bloods has done. Those smaller ethnicities are merged to the ocean of the Dravidian Muslim blood. So, there is no confusion, Brother.

Religious magazines are popular to the religious minded people throughout the world...........so?? what's your point??

---------- Post added at 04:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 AM ----------

If you think everyone originated from ADAM....then everyone is your brothers(including the so called "Aryans")

So, why fight against your brothers....If they have done something wrong, then god will punish them.....who are you to wage war against them.......what delusion.....

Yes,All Dravidians and the Aryans are brother and son of the same Adam. I have said that, if we were attacked by some cluster we must protest and crush them. There is no sacrifice. We must have the right to defend ourselves. We have no right to attack anyone unlawfully. But, We must resist any type of aggression. That was my speech. Don't be confused.

All Adam Muslim sons are united as a part of the same body. You may be originated from the other ethnicity than the Dravidian, but, Dravidian Blood is already been exchanged. Dravidian blood is the main contributor to form the Muslim Bangladeshi Nation. The bloods of other Muslim brothers are mixed just to flourish, but the Dravidian Muslim root is the main contributor. This is our identity. We are fighter against Aryan cluster since ancient time. Recognition of the Aryan cluster is not necessitated at all.

Why are you using the name "Adam". You mean to say Baba Adom and Ma Howa. Of Course we are their children. As a matter of fact they are the parents of humanity. Not only Dravidian parents.

I didn't check my Gene however I can conclude from my family history, my look and physical structure that I am not Dravid.
So am I not a pure Bangladeshi Musalman.

Yes,All Dravidians and the Aryans are brother and son of the same Adam. I have said that, if we were attacked by some cluster we must protest and crush them. There is no sacrifice. We must have the right to defend ourselves. We have no right to attack anyone unlawfully. But, We must resist any type of aggression. That was my speech. Don't be confused.

Allah'r wastey Please keep your dravidian son of Adam theory to the single thread old bangla photos only..

We are not obsessed with elephant headed man.....like you are obsessed with the myth of ADAM.
Actually your religion is based on Hypocrisy................do you want me to elaborate??

People of the Books ( Christians, Muslims and Jews) all believe in Adam And you don't have to waste your time if you don't believe it, ignore it. islam er pichhe na lagle khub chulkay na???? Hypocrisy? Yeah i want to know about hypocrisy.

Why are you using the name "Adam". You mean to say Baba Adom and Ma Howa. Of Course we are their children. As a matter of fact they are the parents of humanity. Not only Dravidian parents.

I didn't check my Gene however I can conclude from my family history, my look and physical structure that I am not Dravid.
So am I not a pure Bangladeshi Musalman.

I have used the word Bap, Abbajan, Dad when talking the name of our father Adam(A). You can check my previous comments.

We are of course the true Bangladeshi, the Bengali ethnicity is the highest contributor to Bangladeshi Nation. But other ethnicities like Chakma, Garo, Saotal, Murong, Rakhain, Khasia etc are essential part of our great Bangladeshi Nation.

We are the soil product of the Bangladesh territory. We are the true Bangladeshi. We must not allow any foreign aggression.

India is whats keeping your country alive, not to mention the thousands of illegal Bengalis coming to India and for being ungrateful to us for you liberation. :angry: however if Bangladesh becomes another pakistan then it will be treated as one. :butcher:

You should know clearly that, there is no friend in diplomacy. During the Liberation War the relationship between us was symbiotic. You have played your role for your benefits and We have played our role for our benefits. The mutual relationship was successful to achieve our common goal to make the defeat of Punjabis. You have played your role for your interests and We have played our role for our survival . It was mutual relationship. Under the Proper leadership of Sheikh Mujibur Rahman we are successful to drive out the Indian troops from our territory within 15th March, 1972. It is not hidden that, who made farkkah , who wanted the Natural Gas in 1974, Who inspired out communist bastards, who is real responsible for killing of Mujib and Zia to stop the growth of Bangladesh, who is responsible for the communist invasion in Awami League, who is hiring some corrupt BNP leaders to destroy BNP, Who is trying to prove the popularity of Jamat(by making false comments), who is responsible for the establishment of JMB and JMJB, who is responsible for the BDR mutiny, who is the occupier of Talpatti, who is the organizer Bombing in Bangladesh, Who is the organizer and participator in Shanti Bahini, who is the responsible for the destruction of our Share market, who is running intelligence agent in our territory, who is trying to destroy the goodwill of the immigrant Bangladeshis, Who has banned Bangladeshi channels without any valid reasons, who are killing the innocent cow traders and farmers by firing, who is trying to destroy the political parties of our country(including Awami League, BNP) , who is making misbehave to Bangladeshis in embassy in wrongful way, who is playing with the history of our Lalon Shah, who is responsible to destroy our foreign exchange reserve, who is blaming our Nation in a very wrongful way, who is trying to destroy our Nationality and identity, who is trying to use my soil dust unlawfully, who is trying to capture our seaport, who is responsible for the phensidyl business, who is responsible for cultural invasion, who is supplying arms to the terrorist of the country, who is planning to withdraw the water from our rivers, who is making inflammation to my Nation, who are behaving like enemy without any valid reason, Who is the responsible for the discomfort of every Bangladeshi------------------------------------

We have the answers and sorrows in our hearts for those happenings. So, Chulkani kar ata shobar jana. Nothing is needed to be explained. We are not bound to anyone. We made Bangladesh as part of our wish and struggle by the grace of the Almighty. We must defend ourselves with our best efforts. We are certainly not the planner of any type attack.

We must protest all the foreign aggressions. We are the great Bangladeshi Nation. We are the eighth largest Nation of the world(ethnically similar).

Sheikh Shakib, Americanpeaceboomber and, to a lesser extent, oFFbEAT, it's time you guys put an end to the BS.

Americanpeacebomber: You are welcome to talk about how BD and India can collaborate on development in this region in the future. But don't want to see another flamebait form you. Be warned!

oFFbEAT: Please dude, that was enough for today. By facing off Sheikh Baba, you're trespassing into uncharted territory devoid of logic and common sense. On top of that, you're antagonizing other BD's here by insulting Islam. I suggest you take this conversation to asad's private wall and ... (see below :D).

Sheikh Baba: Ami apnar jonno anek koshte ekta notun thread banalam - asha kori ei notun thread e apni drabir itihash nie ja gobeshona korechen ta post korben, dhonnobad!

Link -> "We continua-tor of Dravidian BD Muslim Nation",says eminent citizen Sheikh

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

KISS by little brown A**.

Don't reply to his posts. Hope most Indian forumers will ignore him as well. Thanks!

guys we are talking abt future of B.D & not past as who was dravidian, who was aryan, how they mix up etc etc

BTW Perfect future of bangladesh can be achieved through following points.

1) control population growth( bangladesh is doing well in this field but more is required)
2) better management & use of available land.
3) better,strong & bold plans to save Bangladeshi land from sea.
4) using youths i.e working force of B.D to full potential so that max can be gained.
5) setting up of industries so that more & more ppl can be employed.
6) open & hassle-free market for international investments.
7) good & trustworthy relations with both india & myanmar.

if B.D follows all these steps then it will surely among top economies in matter of 15-20 yrs. good luck to Bangladesh for future.

I really like your post. No doubt, population growth is a slowly ticking time bomb.

Okay guys, so how about this:

Let's adapt a policy similar to China's One Child Policy: an unofficial Two/Four Child Policy.

Implementation:

1 - Urban couples shall not have more than two children
2 - Rural couples are limited to having four children
3 - Couples giving birth to more than "the legal number" of children shall face a massive "birth tax"
4 - All medical procedures to determine gender pre-birth shall be declared illegal

Are we cool with that? Opinions please!

^^^ Not really viable, in present day Bangladesh, or any democratic nation, only if your in strictly controlled nations like north korea or china, were you have full unfetered control of the population. In a country where very few if any people pay tax, how will you collect and manage "birth tax".

So how do you manage population growth in a realistic way or is it really required? You can either do it in a coercive (forced sterilization, etc) or in a non-coercive manner (education, incentivate, etc). But the most effective control to population growth is through economic growth, as you raise the the living standards of the general population, there is less need to have large families to look after you as you grow old.

You also need to have a degree of population growth, else you risk the problem of western nations of an aging population.

Actually Bangladesh is doing pretty good in this field, our population growth rates are actually lower then our neighbours, we have a good hard working work force, healthy economic growth, we just need to have a stable political period with good FDI orientated enviroment.

We are getting there, we have just stepped on the development bandwagon, it gonna take a few years and you'll see the progress. I saw similar paterns in Thailand, philipines and malaysia, once the nation opens up it builds its own steam.

Back
Top Bottom