What's new

Future of Bangladesh

Who is ADAM????????????????????

Amago Shobar Bap i.e. ABBAJAN.

Bishshash a parthokko thakbei. Amra Muslim, Amader Allah, Rasul, Adam ashobe shoktishali bishshash ase ja tomader nai. Tai tomra Muslim na.

Amago dhormo bishshash koro na valo kotha, kinto amago jatiota nea khelar odhikar tomake ke dease.

Amago bepare nak golaio na.

Tomar bishshash nea tomi thako. Amader bishshash nea kotha bolo na.

Chater pachal bondho kor. Tor India te toi boi a thak. Amago Jaigai Pagla Animal er Jaiga Nai. Ulta palta kotha bondho kor. Kono chagoler kase ami koifeyat dimo na.

The word "Shaikh" in your name itself suggest that you are an outsider. Read this, you guys are not sons of this soil, you came from West Asia or Central Asia.

Sheikh (caste) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was expecting you will speak your mother-tongue Arabic before me but you are speaking your adopted language. You guys came as outsiders to our land, took is by force and become Zamindaar of our land. Go back to the place you came from and leave our Dravidian land.

The word "Shaikh" in your name itself suggest that you are an outsider. Read this, you guys are not sons of this soil, you came from West Asia or Central Asia.

Sheikh (caste) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was expecting you will speak your mother-tongue Arabic before me but you are speaking your adopted language. You guys came as outsiders to our land, took is by force and become Zamindaar of our land. Go back to the place you came from and leave our Dravidian land.

Nirbodh protibeshi vai, Banglar Sultani Amole , prottek gramer proshashone jara mattobbor thakto tago Sheikh koito. Amar moto aei rokom Sheikh hajar,hajar ase. Keo bairer na. Amra kiba koira Dravidian ta ami Old Bangla Photos e alochona korsi. Shomoi thakle deikha neo. Our Nationality is well defined. Never be confused. Stay to your own topic only. olik shopno jebone shodho dukhkho ane.

Bangladeshi Vaira, Dekhen Dadago, uddeshsho ki? Tara amaderke amader mati theke uchched korte chai. Apnara uporer montobbo valo kore poren ar gorje othe en:

Bangladeshi Jati ke Dabai Rakhbar Parba Na.

Nirbodh protibeshi vai, Banglar Sultani Amole , prottek gramer proshashone jara mattobbor thakto tago Sheikh koito. Amar moto aei rokom Sheikh hajar,hajar ase. Keo bairer na. Amra kiba koira Dravidian ta ami Old Bangla Photos e alochona korsi. Shomoi thakle deikha neo. Our Nationality is well defined. Never be confused. Stay to your own topic only. olik shopno jebone shodho dukhkho ane.

I am not a Bengali Dravidian, I can't understand your language. Anyway, it is 100% true people with Shaikh names are not son of this Dravidian land, they are Arabs. You guys colonize our land and forcefully took away our resources.

Key areas of growth for Bangladesh...

1. Garments production, we need to move up the value chain in this and build brands, export orientated from the $18bn to about $30bn-$35bn, within the next 4-5 years as per the gov target.
2. Footware manufactuing, similar to that in south east asian nations, hong kong, china, thailand. We are well on our way on this route, with korean help we are in the process of building a similar capacity as that in the garment sector. We can expect exports of around $5bn-$8bn in the next few years.
3. Light manufacturing and engineering industries, local assembley to start of with then to full manufacture and design.
4. Ship building, with our ancient heritage and the return of experienced workers from South Korea, this looks like a bright sector.
5. Service sector, banking, IT, call centres, BPO etc could then take over as the engines of growth at around 2015+.

I am not a Bengali Dravidian, I can't understand your language. Anyway, it is 100% true people with Shaikh names are not son of this Dravidian land, they are Arabs. You guys colonize our land and forcefully took away our resources.
Guys he seems quite immature from his post, Instead of arguing with him on unrelated subject please stick to the topic. It is immaterial whether they are aryan or dravidian.

Stay to your own topics. It is better for all of us.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

We can understand that you guys have been brainwashed and the theory of ADAM and EVE have been plastered in your head.

BUT we don't believe in such myths.........

You can't hit the religion of others' like that, if you are a civilized one.

We can understand that you guys have been brainwashed and the theory of ADAM and EVE have been plastered in your head.

BUT we don't believe in such myths.........

You are taught to be the grasper of others' property. You have no true teaching of humanity. Creator of class-ism.

Stay to your own topics. It is better for all of us.

---------- Post added at 03:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

You can't hit the religion of others' like that, if you are a civilized one.

You are an outsider Arab and don't try to show that you are the part of our huge Dravidian race. Arabs are Semitic people and not Dravidian people. Got is outsider. :hitwall:

OK now this is a defence forum, so what will our defence expenditure be in the future?

As of now we spend less then 1% of our GDP on defence (defence is a very low priority in BD), while ou neighbour india spends 2.8% of their GDP on defence (different priorities). We also have quite a large army for the size of the country, between 170,000 - 230,000 men.

Now what this means is that we spend all our $1.13bn defence budget currently, just paying for salaries etc, leaving very little for equipment and other capital expenditure. As the economy grows, we can expect this to change quite dramaticlly, by 2021, defence expenditure is likely exceed $3.22bn according to IISS. This is when your going to see the induction of major equipment and not before, and if the gov increases the expenditure above the 1% mark and in line with our neighbours then, this will mark a significant shift in the local balance.

You are an outsider Arab and don't try to show that you are the part of our huge Dravidian race. Arabs are Semitic people and not Dravidian people. Got is outsider. :hitwall:

Amari Amm,Amari Jam, Amare Kore opoman.

Shashosh thakle Bangladeshe ashish , thang vainga hate dhorai demo.

Pseudo aggressor(As they have no minimum quality to be an aggressor).

Actually, It doesn't matter whether he is originally an "outsider" or an "insider" because at present he is a "NO-sider" :lol:

Even if we consider, his ancestors were dravidians.....he cannot claim their heritage since he converted.
AND if we consider him to be descendants of the Arabs....he cannot claim their culrural heritage as he adopted ours.

WHAT A PITY.

Amari Amm,Amari Jam, Amare Kore opoman.

Shashosh thakle Bangladeshe ashish , thang vainga hate dhorai demo.

Pseudo aggressor(As they have no minimum quality to be an aggressor).

From the bank of Indus to the deltas of Sunderbans, from the mighty Himalayas to enchanting Nilgiris. We Dravidians are the real owner of this land. Whatever we are today Indian Bangladeshi, Pakistani but this beautiful land don't belong to outsiders Arabs. Dravidians are real Zamindar of this land and Arabs should go back to the place from where they came.

Back
Top Bottom