What's new

Future of Bangladesh

I must slain all of them who talks about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation by any type of aggressors. One Hundred Seventy Million Bangladeshis are ready to clean up all types of animal aggressors and their allies(collaborators) who dream about the grasping of the great Bangladeshi Nation. We are not so ignorable. It is not very easy to digest the Bangladesh Territory. If we are attacked we must cut our enemies into several pieces for our survival. To all aggressors, Don't look at Bangladesh as a hungry animal. We must turn out the eyes of the aggressor for our survival. Collaborators have no place in our territory. If they want to address something misguiding matter, people are enough to treat with those dirty animals. We are not a myth. We are the Dravidian Muslim Bangladeshi Nation continua-tor of the ancient Dravidian Nation.

We have got the leader like Vashani. One Hundred Seventy Million Vashanis are ready to defend their own country.

We are the eighth largest Nation of the world, uni-religion based, uni-language based, uni-ethnicity based and uni-culture based homogenous Nation. Never be jealous by observing our purity.

We know well how to defend ourselves. We are Bangladeshi. This is our identity. If you attack our nationality, We must kill you.
Be Careful.
This thread is specifically to offer suggestion about future of bangladesh. It is a shame that you still feel threatened even though there is no country to threaten bd.(not even myanmar)
Congrats about uniculture(I hope europeans never hear that word, else I am in soup) and please stick to the topic.

Shakib Bhai, we are discussing future of Bangladesh here. We suppose not to discuss about Dravidians or your ancestors came from Iraq or Timbaktou.

We would be glad , if any foreigner does not interfere with our National Matter. We know our ancestors. We have our own beliefs. We don't want to hear anything from foreigner about our identity. You should not make comment about the internal National matter. We have our own faith about our Nationality from the ancient time. We have made our Bangladesh six thousand years ago, We are the Wari Bateswarian( Old Bangladeshian , Dravidian Nation). The definition of my Nationality is clear to me. I never like to hear anything from anyone about my identity. We know ourselves. This is our business game , not of others.
I am not opposing the mutual co-operations among different Nations.

We are the great Bangladeshi Nation, the eighth largest Nation of the world.

Aryans are the invader to the Dravidian Nations of this region.

The myth of Aryan invasion had been busted long ago........

Death of the Aryan Invasion Theory
Myth of The Aryan Invasion and the Harappan Civilization

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

We would be glad , if any foreigner does not interfere with our National Matter. We know our ancestors. We have our own beliefs. We don't want to hear anything from foreigner about our identity. You should not make comment about the internal National matter. We have our own faith about our Nationality from the ancient time. We have made our Bangladesh six thousand years ago, We are the Wari Bateswarian( Old Bangladeshian , Dravidian Nation). The definition of my Nationality is clear to me. I never like to hear anything from anyone about my identity. We know ourselves. This is our business game , not of others.
I am not opposing the mutual co-operations among different Nations.

We are the great Bangladeshi Nation, the eighth largest Nation of the world.

Dravidians were not Muslims.......when you converted....you lost all your heritage.

So stop being delusional...and start concentrating on the topic at hand

The myth of Aryan invasion had been busted long ago........

Death of the Aryan Invasion Theory
Myth of The Aryan Invasion and the Harappan Civilization

---------- Post added at 01:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:23 AM ----------

Dravidians were not Muslims.......when you converted....you lost all your heritage.

So stop being delusional...and start concentrating on the topic at hand

All people are inherited from Adam. Adam was Pure Muslim. So, without Islam, everything is converted. All Nations have Muslim brothers. Bangladeshi Nation is the Dravidian Muslim Nation. Every body should think about their own Nationality , not of others.

back to topic!

Bangladesh is currently in its nacent or early stage of its growth cycle, GDP growth is around the 7% mark, expected to grow further and at a higher rate in the comming years, so what does this all mean? Well for a young nation just 40 years old, prone to devastating floods, droughts etc and handicapped by having very few natural resources this is a remarkable achievement.

We don't have oil, and the gas is running out fast, what do we have and how do we utilise them to the max. Our key natural resource is ourselves, the people, China is the work-shop of the world, but salaries there are rising fast and buyers are looking for new cost effective places to make the goods the world needs.

This is where Bangladesh has to step up to the plate, create the right conditions for FDI, get rid of the red tape and encourage the firms around the world to build the factories that make the goods here in Bangladesh. The key to this is economic liberalisation and privatisation of state entities (Biman, the energy utilities, shipbuilding, etc). When you have the right policies and people in place this will be the next tiger.

For all the past bad publicity we got i really think the future is ours.

My ancestor is from Kalihati, Tangail , Bangladesh. I am the soil product of my territory. I am not interested to exchange my views with Aryan Hounds.

How do you know your ancestors are from Tangail when you said they came from Iraq or Timbaktou. Anyway, I am a Dravidian, son of this soil and I am talking to an outsider Arab who came to colonize our lands and took away everything by force.

back to topic!

Bangladesh is currently in its nacent or early stage of its growth cycle, GDP growth is around the 7% mark, expected to grow further and at a higher rate in the comming years, so what does this all mean? Well for a young nation just 40 years old, prone to devastating floods, droughts etc and handicapped by having very few natural resources this is a remarkable achievement.

We don't have oil, and the gas is running out fast, what do we have and how do we utilise them to the max. Our key natural resource is ourselves, the people, China is the work-shop of the world, but salaries there are rising fast and buyers are looking for new cost effective places to make the goods the world needs.

This is where Bangladesh has to step up to the plate, create the right conditions for FDI, get rid of the red tape and encourage the firms around the world to build the factories that make the goods here in Bangladesh. The key to this is economic liberalisation and privatisation of state entities (Biman, the energy utilities, shipbuilding, etc). When you have the right policies and people in place this will be the next tiger.

For all the past bad publicity we got i really think the future is ours.

Well for a country the prosper the first thing needed is stability, Bangladesh has that as it is free from violence. But I feel Bangladesh need some political credibility because before every election Bangladesh tuned into anarchy and Chaos. Bangladesh has got rid of dictator but feud between AL and BNP is taking a big toll on economy.

How do you know your ancestors are from Tangail when you said they came from Iraq or Timbaktou. Anyway, I am a Dravidian, son of this soil and I am talking to an outsider Arab who came to colonize our lands and took away everything by force.

Chater pachal bondho kor. Tor India te toi boi a thak. Amago Jaigai Pagla Animal er Jaiga Nai. Ulta palta kotha bondho kor. Kono chagoler kase ami koifeyat dimo na.

All people are inherited from Adam. Adam was Pure Muslim. So, without Islam, everything is converted. All Nations have Muslim brothers. Bangladeshi Nation is the Dravidian Muslim Nation. Every body should think about their own Nationality , not of others.
Ha ha ha......another delusion.......keep the theory of ADAM and EVE to yourself....we don't believe in it.

Even if we consider that your ancestors might have been Dravidians, BUT.....As I said....when you converted....you lost all your claims over your "real" ancestors.

Well for a country the prosper the first thing needed is stability, Bangladesh has that as it is free from violence. But I feel Bangladesh need some political credibility because before every election Bangladesh tuned into anarchy and Chaos. Bangladesh has got rid of dictator but feud between AL and BNP is taking a big toll on economy.

NEVER TRY TO INTERFERE WITH OUR INTERNAL POLITICS.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

Ha ha ha......another delusion.......keep the theory of ADAM and EVE to yourself.

Your ancestors might have been Dravidians BUT............As I said....when you converted....you lost all your claims over your "real" ancestors.

BOLOD Bhaia, Dravidianra to Adameri Chaoal. Aei shohoj kotha to mathai dokhate paro na.

Back
Top Bottom