What's new

Future of Bangladesh

everyday after my salat i pray to Allah to give us Khilafa within my life time. I just want to see a single muslim nation, It is my only dream now....

and yes it is only possible after solidifying nations from inside... We Bangladeshis are divided and our unity is very much fragile.... we have to rise first...

We need a Khalifa to be united as Muslims and be united against every invasion against Muslims, for that OIC need to be very much active and effective!! But, a single Muslim nation will be really silly to me, I like to have an independent Bangladesh, the way we celebrate Eid Ul Fitr, Eid Ul Azha, Durga Puja unitedly with great enthusiasm is simply rare in the whole world and I don't want to lose it!

Sarcasm! Anyway, the main reason behind quick expansion of Islam was it removed discrimination among people. Tribes, arabs, non arabs, black, white all were equal to Islam. This is the reason bengal converted to Islam. Pakistan was established on Islamic principle and it failed to follow its principle.... Both the Arabs and Pakistanis are guilty of racism ...... Anyway this is why muslims failed ... we muslims are deviated from true islam. We are just muslims by name.... I have said we have to solidify ourselves first and that is according to islamic laws taught by Muhammad (Pbuh)

You tell me, who will lead us? Khomenei, Al-Saud, Al-Thany, Al-Makhtoum or Jamaat E Islami Bangladesh? Colluding will not solve any problems, instead it will create a hell lot of more problems. First arabs, persians and turks ned to solve their problems, muslims need to forget about Shia, Sunni, Sufi and Wahhabi b/s and get back to calling ourselves Muslim only. That is the only way you can have a khilafa, unless you consider conquest by force a khilafa.

For now, i dont see that happening, so lets just concentrate on proper nation building and not derail the thread further. :enjoy:

Sarcasm! Anyway, the main reason behind quick expansion of Islam was it removed discrimination among people. Tribes, arabs, non arabs, black, white all were equal to Islam. This is the reason bengal converted to Islam. Pakistan was established on Islamic principle and it failed to follow its principle.... Both the Arabs and Pakistanis are guilty of racism ...... Anyway this is why muslims failed ... we muslims are deviated from true islam. We are just muslims by name.... I have said we have to solidify ourselves first and that is according to islamic laws taught by Muhammad (Pbuh)
You are not the first guy to tell this. Nor will be the last one.
So for the two thousand eleventh time, what is True islam? How do you know the one you follow is true and other is not. Cannot the same scripture be used to claim opposite views.

everyday after my salat i pray to Allah to give us Khilafa within my life time. I just want to see a single muslim nation, It is my only dream now....

and yes it is only possible after solidifying nations from inside... We Bangladeshis are divided and our unity is very much fragile.... we have to rise first...

And it'll never happen anytime soon.

My prediction is that regardless of Muslim or not, countries will gather up under various power-houses in order to serve their individual interests.

The future of Middle Eastern countries like Egypt, Yemen, Syria etc are looking grim and a long way to go. They'll always be under the shadow of Uncle Sam as long as he's around. And he'll be around for a very long time.

And it'll never happen anytime soon.

My prediction is that regardless of Muslim or not, countries will gather up under various power-houses in order to serve their individual interests.

The future of Middle Eastern countries like Egypt, Yemen, Syria etc are looking grim and a long way to go. They'll always be under the shadow of Uncle Sam as long as he's around. And he'll be around for a very long time.
It is the most exciting time for egyptians and other north africans. Egypt does have a middle class and intelligent people. They will surely succeed.
In any case for ME people pan arabism is bigger than ummah.

It is the most exciting time for egyptians and other north africans. Egypt does have a middle class and intelligent people. They will surely succeed.
In any case for ME people pan arabism is bigger than ummah.

The Salafis make me nervous though. I find their views of Democracy rather lop-sided.

IF U REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW UNITY THEN WE(PAKISTANI'S,BANGLADESHI'S AND INDIAN'S)SHOULD GET UNITED AS 1 NATION AS HISTORICALLY WE ARE ALL BROTHERS!!!!!!!DON'T THINK ABOUT UNITING WITH PEOPLE U DON'T HAVE A BLOOD RELATION WITH BUT JUST WITH BLIND FAITH!!!!

come on come on egypt will be cut into pieces by israel from east and Nato from Libya... get a break...even though struggle for khilafa is right...in my opinion it ain't gonna happen until Imam Mahdi (R) appears.

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:13 PM ----------

IF U REALLY WANT TO FOLLOW UNITY THEN WE(PAKISTANI'S,BANGLADESHI'S AND INDIAN'S)SHOULD GET UNITED AS 1 NATION AS HISTORICALLY WE ARE ALL BROTHERS!!!!!!!DON'T THINK ABOUT UNITING WITH PEOPLE U DON'T HAVE A BLOOD RELATION WITH BUT JUST WITH BLIND FAITH!!!!

If Pak, India and bd forms confederate, we could have three equal status justice system and governance. They are Shariah for muslims, Hindu law for Hindus and secular for all who chooses.

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Get real, we are a independent soverign nation with a muslim majority population, why would we want to join with with india and become a minority?

damiendehorn no one or nothing is soverign only Allah

What you want Bangladesh to be a part of a hindu majority nation and become a minority? In your Akhand Bharati wet dreams, mate. Bangladesh is a independent muslim majority nation, its never going to join india, period. Frankly there is NO advantage in doing so...

NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN!!! Get real, we are a independent soverign nation with a muslim majority population, why would we want to join with with india and become a minority?

can't u stop being negative............if pakistan,india and bangladesh join......muslims won't be that much of a minority......and how would any1 call worlds largest muslim population country to be a depressed minority!!!!?????:what:

Bangladesh is doing well on her own, were building our economy, industries and service sectors, there is no need to even consider any form of confederation or any strategic alliance with anyone. We need to move on a steady growth path, from current 7% increasing by 1% point each decade or so (7% durring 2011-2020, 8% durring 2021-2030 and so on).

imo a greater bengladesh comprising up of modern day bengladesh and occupied states of west bengal and orissa is in the interest of asia........bengladeshi youth can contribute towards the naxalite cause from their pocket money if they want to contribute to the cause and become a part of change.

I think BD people and think tank is clever enough not to turn them as another Pakistan...Enemity with India is its place...but if BD want to really progress then need to follow developed muslim countries like Turkey/Indonesia/SA etc..rather than Pakistan...So kindly keep your advice in your place....

Back
Top Bottom