What's new

Future Chinese carrier-borne AEW: KJ-600 or KH-600

No pro-china foreigners on this forum; they just all foreigners who don't belong to each other; again, note that the important value of this forum is NOT to discuss pros-and-cons of chinese arms with political bias among foreigners against each other BUT to exchange of solid evidence on certain claims; and I come here for it and wish everyone do so :agree::agree::agree:

Sorry to contradict since you are IMO indeed too simple minded in your way of "there are only evil foreigners against China"!

Anyway, my biggest concern with your claims however remains that you are the one and only here in this forum and AFAIK in several others too who claim things that contradict everything others say and you never have a proof nor at least a hint of your claims.

No pro-china foreigners on this forum
(how to have zero friends 101).
the vast majority of the members here in this section of PDF regardless of nationality have good relationship with each other, one guy who thinks every one is an enemy won't make a difference because then every one will just ignore him.

PS: I will not reply to this issue beyond this post so as not to drag the off topic discussion anymore, however you are free to reply if you want.

Sorry to contradict since you are IMO indeed too simple minded in your way of "there are only evil foreigners against China"!

Anyway, my biggest concern with your claims however remains that you are the one and only here in this forum and AFAIK in several others too who claim things that contradict everything others say and you never have a proof nor at least a hint of your claims.
Lol o_O if so, maybe because I am the only real chinese on this forum; just like you are the only image hogger on this forum (NEVER know inside-the-story in chinese details) anyway next time let us focus on topic

Lol o_O if so, maybe because I am the only real chinese on this forum; just like you are the only image hogger on this forum (NEVER know inside-the-story in chinese details) anyway next time let us focus on topic

Please stop embarrassing yourself and Chinese people. You are far more likely a jai hind posing as Chinese with your ridiculous statements and attitude.

Please stop embarrassing yourself and Chinese people. You are far more likely a jai hind posing as Chinese with your ridiculous statements and attitude.
We just have to ignore this obvious intention to sow the seed of discontent on this forum and this poster who has been given the job of doing it.

We just have to ignore this obvious intention to sow the seed of discontent on this forum and this poster who has been given the job of doing it.

Therefore indeed, back to the topic!

Does anyone know where this rumour concerning the KJ-600's maiden flight is from?

What's your - or even his - source for the rumour and the info it was wrong?
Nothing happened so I assume the rumor was not true ... otherwise more reports or pictures would've already been taken

Would be interesting to know why this strange dropping nose is included?

View attachment 475648

Lower left - Comparison against E-2D:
The drop of the nose is to give the pilot better vision when landing.
Higher vertical stabilizer to increase stabilization.
6 blades vs 8 blades for E-2D

Lower right - Dimensions:
E-2D vs KJ-600 vs MA60 on the left
KJ-600: About 18m L 13mx2 W and 6m H

In the middle:
Strengthened, catapult-ready landing gear
Foldable wings
Tailhook
etc.

空警600首飞刹车系统突击队
Brake System Team for the KJ-600 Maiden Flight

Screenshot_20200708-215428.png