What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write in English you yobaz- don't worry, it is not a sin to write in english; you have my word.

Maybe you should change that picture?

It seem to me that you don't know a damm thing about

3 moons, the wolf symbol, or the ideas of the person you have on the picture.

Read about "9 isik" at least. Its not a sin to not know, but it is stupidity if you insist in talking before knowing. And thats a sin.

Because following advancement is bad following backwardness is good.

Those Islamists are killing me.

What kind of advancement are you talking about? Freedom for immorality, you call that a advancement? In what kind of backwardness does the Islam find in to? Is it maybe the leaders that obey the west and the cause of backward of the Islamic countries? Qur'an never said to stay on the point what you have. Contrary we must strive for knowledge.

Because following advancement is bad following backwardness is good.

Those Islamists are killing me.

You should not say 'islamists'. You should be against fundementalism; i am a muslim and i will die for it, but i respect the values M.kemal gave us. Fundementalism of everything is bad.

Holy mother of science!! Backwardness in this thread is too dam* high!!

Zulkarneyn I would have though that someone who reads as much as you do would be open mined enough to understand that homosexuality is just an sexual oriantetion and not somehing disgusting or mental illness as you menioned. I really hope that in future you wiould have children straith as an arrow brcause I fear that if they were now you would dicriminate against your own children and damage their own personality.

Oh and homosexuality is in Turkish culture too, do you think sultans and powerfull pashas only had female concubines in their harems?

Just do as islam says or these "muslims" will feel insecure.

When you start forcing it it's no longer a religion it's a communal obsession.

You guys are incapable of individual thinking. You may succeed in being the best sheep in the flock and that's as far as you will possibly get.

You guys are incapable of individual thinking. You may succeed in being the best sheep in the flock and that's as far as you will possibly get.

Individual thinking? Man your thinking is based on western opinions , forced to people to accept it ohterwise you are backwards. Get lots man. Amateurs.

Maybe you should change that picture?

It seem to me that you don't know a damm thing about

3 moons, the wolf symbol, or the ideas of the person you have on the picture.

Read about "9 isik" at least. Its not a sin to not know, but it is stupidity if you insist in talking before knowing. And thats a sin.

Who are you to talk about Türkeş and the 9 ışık ? One of the points of the 9 lights is 'HÜRRİYETÇİLİK VE ŞAHSİYETÇİLİK', which you lack. If I had a lower I.Q. I might of have taken you a little serious. Have you ever stoped being a nerd and looked at the mirror? Who are you and what do you think you are? You're just another wannabe tayyip; go to saudi arabia; an arab might adopt you.

You're arrogance and inferiority complex does not allow you to accept the fact that fundementalism is bad.
No matter what i say you're inferiority complex and ignorance will not accept it.

You know what they say, 'You Cannot Win An Argument Against An Ignorant Person'.

Next time you post think of the person who unabled you to bark like this.- ATATURK

Individual thinking? Man your thinking is based on western opinions , forced to people to accept it ohterwise you are backwards. Get lots man. Amateurs.

I amsure that critical thinking is western opinion too.. What bs right? Critical thinking who needs it...

Turks should spread ISLAM around the world. My friend from england said that every sunday the people from the church go the muslim areas giving leaflets and inviting people to church in the name of jesus.. Why shouldn't we?

Who are you to talk about Türkeş and the 9 ışık ? One of the points of the 9 lights is 'HÜRRİYETÇİLİK VE ŞAHSİYETÇİLİK', which you lack. If I had a lower I.Q. I might of have taken you a little serious. Have you ever stoped being a nerd and looked at the mirror? Who are you and what do you think you are? You're just another wannabe tayyip; go to saudi arabia; an arab might adopt you.

You're arrogance and inferiority complex does not allow you to accept the fact that fundementalism is bad.
No matter what i say you're inferiority complex and ignorance will not accept it.

You know what they say, 'You Cannot Win An Argument Against An Ignorant Person'.

Next time you post think of the person who unabled you to bark like this.- ATATURK

Obviously IQ streams out of your body
Only an insecure person would write the above you know. A person who bashes others constantly is a sign of insecurity.

Obviously IQ streams out of your body :cheesy:
It depend on what you're defention of the word I.Q. is Big boi.

:smokin:

nice re-editing. I don't even need to waste a my time argue with a person like you

It depend on what you're defention of the word I.Q. is Big boi.

:smokin:
One definition would be the incapability of keeping a civil discussion. Or not having at least a tiny amount of respect and integrity. But who am i right? Just a tayib wannabe sakirt noob?
The funny thing is, i neither fully support Tayib nor do i agree with Fetullah Gulen at all. Now what other names can you apply to such a person?

One definition would be the incapability of keeping a civil discussion. Or not having at least a tiny amount of respect and integrity. But who am i right? Just a tayib wannabe sakirt noob?
The funny thing is, i neither fully support Tayib nor do i agree with Fetullah Gulen at all. Now what other names can you apply to such a person?

You're the person to talk about respect. HA; nothing to be said for you; you're a lost cause. I did not aim the questions at you, but you know 'yarası olan gocunur'

Yet another wikipedia guy...

Why do you not talk about the flag? I'm waiting patiently...

Have you read what hürruyetcilik and sahsiyetcilik describe according to your basbug?
How funny it is your youth of so called neo ulkuculer that attacks gays in Turkey? ;)

I don't judge your IQ or lower standard of self confidence. It must be your inferiority complex, since you instead of making arguments are offending me. Is this some sort of escapism from the truth that you don't have the required knowledge about ülkücülük?

Or should i say Türk Islam devlet?

Why the flag then?

Do you know what the older generation of your ideology disgust most?
- to look like chp, communists and other atheistic groups. We have reached a point today that i simply cant see any difference between you and for secularists, atheists, kemalists. Except that the only difference between you and them is your point of view on PKK.

Thanks for your time...

You're the person to talk about respect. HA; nothing to be said for you; you're a lost cause. I did not aim the questions at you, but you know 'yarası olan gocunur'
Nevermind. You call yourself a muslim but insult people who try to argue islamically. I don't know how you interpret islam, but labelling people fundamentalist is and then insulting them because they voiced their opinion is not very civil like nor the quality of a man with high intellectual capacity.
If you want to label me fundementalist too, be my guest. I would be happy to know that i follow the fundamental principles of my religion. I'm sure you do not even know the meaning of fundamentalism. The West is pretty good at defining terrorists as fundamentalist, but you know why? In reality those people are murdereres and not fundamentalists, because a person who follows the fundamental principles of islam would never touch an innocent. But you are ready to jump on the islamophobic bandwagon and trashtalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom