What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I repeated that countless times what can I do if you didn't saw them ? ou topic is that and of course I'm talking about that.

Armstrong

If some people wants Sharia and thinks its their freedom, then someone should find a way that Sharia only applies to ones that wanting it because their freedom is harms others.

Pff this is nonsense. Never ending discussion. Go do what you want all i dont care anymore.

I repeated that countless times what can I do if you didn't saw them ? ou topic is that and of course I'm talking about that.

Armstrong

If some people wants Sharia and thinks its their freedom, then someone should find a way that Sharia only applies to ones that wanting it because their freedom is harms others.

Dude did you go through any one of my posts ? If the imposition of Shariah harms the freedom of the Secularists than the imposition of Secularism harms the freedom of those who'd prefer to be ruled by the 'Shariah' ! So either way...someone is better off whilst the other is not !

Secular law supposed to be not based on a certain belief or discriminate any belief, its supposed to be cover needs of all groups, if some religious people finds that insufficient then they should find a way that Sharia only applies to them.

Secular law is not even fully secular in Turkey but still...

Secular law supposed to be not based on a certain belief or discriminate any belief, its supposed to be cover needs of all groups, if some religious people finds that insufficient then they should find a way that Sharia only applies to them.

Dude every ideology or anything for that matter that one espouses is a 'belief system'...! :hitwall: If its logic thats the selling point of 'secular law' then pray tell me what did you find so illogical about the 'Shariah' ?

Secular law is not based on orders of a belief, it can change according to needs of people.

Secular law is not based on orders of a belief, it can change according to needs of people.

So can the Shariah....ever heard of 'Ijtihad' or 'consensus to form a legal opinion' ? However the fundamentals stay the same - Thou shalt not kill and the sort !

Shariah based on orders of a certain belief, secular law is not, can you change anything that Islam prohibits or orders ?

I'm literally wasted my time in that thread, I'm going to dinner so have a nice day or night whatever the time is it there :P

Now that you mention food, it is gonna be hard in Denmark in ramadan,can't eat until 22:00 :victory:

Dude, its 45 degree here, around 50 with the humidity, you sweat like crazy even if you just sit :P think about people who will fast in the hottest month of the year :D

Dude, its 45 degree here, around 50 with the humidity, you sweat like crazy even if you just sit :P think about people who will fast in the hottest month of the year :D
Can't literally imagine it, since in Denmark we can't go outside without our coats on :lol:
I think your winter is warmer than our summer, and i'm not kidding

Its not downs under of 20s in winters :D no snow either :D

So basically what your saying is that people Switzerland have a need called "Having sexual relationship with your own sister, daughter, son, father."

I'm correct?

i wanna ask you a simple question, why do we have laws?

Shariah based on orders of a certain belief, secular law is not, can you change anything that Islam prohibits or orders ?

I'm literally wasted my time in that thread, I'm going to dinner so have a nice day or night whatever the time is it there :P

You don't really have any clue about what 'Islamic Jurisprudence' is do you ? :no:

Khair...like wise forget it ! Have a nice evening and save some of those Kebabs for me ! :D

just freaky awkward :) how on earth alcohol consumption is in any way conected with a discussion on democracy... which for sure can not be reduced to popular, unpopular or divine will!

people are going to rock concerts...not to prayer!!! :)

and alcohol is not an ''illegal thing'' :)

yes sure! but unfortunately in contemporary world the source of laws is not popular, unpopular or divine will...pity...

6a015394069e98970b0168eb0dd280970c-500wi

3 whole posts in a thread...thats got to be some kind of a record for you, Quasar ! :mps:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom