What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys like you call us always hatefull but the true hatefull people are like you TurAr. If somebody says something that doesnt match with your own opinion, you start attacking.

Anyway, what do you think about the Turkish gayprides?? I want your opinion about this to.

This is why i used to avoid any discussions with you. Please tell me, why am i hatefull? What did i say to cause you to think like that?

Don't tell me that you're also homophobic, I would be not suprised though.

Gaypride parade is highly unlikely as intolerant morons would lynch them.

This is why i used to avoid any discussions with you. Please tell me, why am i hatefull? What did i say to cause you to think like that?

What is your opinion about Turkish/international gayprides in Turkey?

just freaky awkward :) how on earth alcohol consumption is in any way conected with a discussion on democracy... which for sure can not be reduced to popular, unpopular or divine will!

Of course it shall apply to me as well. That is the point. However, banning alcohol will not solve anything. This has nothing to do with protecting youth.

What do you think the purpose of this ban is? I want yo hear your (conspiracy) theory(ies).

I'm laughing with my as. to people who says AKP is doing that all because of health etc. and not religion.

What do you think the purpose of this ban is? I want yo hear your (conspiracy) theory(ies).

Like i said, this has nothing to do with public health. It is impossible for government to control such a law. So it's up to your imagination...

Like i said, this has nothing to do with public health. It is impossible for government to control such a law. So it's up to your imagination...

It's more public law than health. It wouldn't be permissible to go to lets say "Bayram namazi" (Eid-prayer) in a specific mosque if people there were selling illegal things like drugs, weapons or anything which is illegal or unlincenced. Proving my point, this event is not necessarily forcing religion on someone. It's more like applying law properly to me.

Again, since it is impossible for any government in the world to fully control such a law, it has nothing to do with laws either. You see, this is not the only case that şakirts forcing their religion on others.

people are going to rock concerts and not to prayer!!! :)

and alcohol is not an ''illegal thing'' :)

A law can make it illegal like how soft drugs are illegal to in Turkey. Soft drugs and alcohol has the same symptoms.

Again, since it is impossible for any government in the world to fully control such a law, it has nothing to do with laws either. You see, this is not the only case that şakirts forcing their religion on others.

Goverment can not control every household thats true but can abolish the Public alcohol sales. Drinking outside or walking with alcohol outside must be forbidden. Also on television this alcohol propaganda must be banned. Our children must be educated by our own culture and not the culture of the kafeers.

Of course it can, who can stop the tyranny ?

If your moral orders you to restrict freedom of others, f.ck your moral.

yes sure! but unfortunately in contemporary world the source of laws are not popular, unpopular or divine will...pity...but still yes we ban!!!

Contemporary world does not match with our culture and beliefs. Claiming that alcohol stabilish the contemporary world is crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom