What's new

Fuss on alcohol clouds Istanbul music festival

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can not stand the weak argument ''freedom of life''. There is no 1 country on this planet where you can live free. Freedom is always limited by laws.

When the verse was revealed that alcohol is haraam, all the muslims thrown their wine barrels outside the streets. They didnt even doubt about it like ohh i want to drink a bit more just one glass or what ever.. No, just immidiatly thrown outside out fear of Allah the Almighty. But the generation of now.. oohh no its freedom of this and freedom of that. What are you talking about son? Its the law of Allah and you as His servant must obey it. You dont need to come with western mentality like ''drink in moderation and there is nothing wrong.''

Ahlaksiz bir toplum ne kalkinabilir, ne suur sahibi olabilir ne de zaferlere ulasabilir. Ahlaksizliginizi, Allahin dini uzerinde tutuyorsaniz yenilmeye mahkum kalirsiniz.

The new generation, like Legionnare:

And then we talking about a new victory agains West?? :D Man they dont need to invade us, they already destroyed us from the inside with their culture war.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calling themselves muslim and drinking alcohol is indeed Hypocrcy, but its not concerns anybody, senin ahlaksızlık diye kabul ettiğin şeyi herkes ahlaksızlık olarak kabul etmek zorunda değil, bir de öyle bi konuşuyosunuz ki sanki önce herşey süperdi bu toplumda.

That is so contradictory on so many levels, Deno ! If it is valid to assert that no one has the right to dictate their moral, political or life-values (dude what does this mean ?) on others then one would also have to accept that the very concept of 'democracy' is inherently flawed because in it thats exactly what we do ! In an Islamist country like Pakistan where the majority of Pakistanis want some sort of imposition of the Shariah isn't imposing their will on those who maybe called Secularists or belonging to a different belief system altogether also democratic yet an 'imposition' none the less; similarly in Turkey you're doing the same thing to Islamists and others who'd want some sort of Islamic Polity even if they're not Islamists. And this goes well beyond 'political ideology'.

Similarly if we're going to talk about 'individual choices' is it also not self-contradictory from a principled point of view if we're asserting that on one hand let an individual do whatever he or she wills with 'their' life and yet we ban drugs, we have laws against suicides, we don't by and large approve of euthanasia, one might even assert that aborting a baby right after its been delivered should be a mother's prerogative and yet we somehow say that if its one minute before the delivery then its ok but otherwise not, we don't allow underage sex under the pretense that he or she isn't mature enough to make that decision without considering the fact that who are we to make that call ? Why not let them decide on their own even if they're underage ? Why is the age of a said person the determinant for the quality of their decision and aren't we also imposing our decision on them by drawing a line for them by saying that their cognitive abilities aren't upto date ? Additionally why let the parents decide on behalf of their children ? Why not let the children decide these things on their own even if the decisions seem to be wrong ? Its their right after all ? And if not then why do the parent's get the right to decide these things...? Simply because they've given birth ? What prerogative does that bestow on them ? Why can't the society decide on these things in preference to the parents ? One might even argue that the collective wisdom of (say!) the Union Council may come up with better decisions ? Though one might argue further that aren't we participating in an imposition also ? And there are a plethora of other areas where we draw the line...why ? Why do we - the society - suddenly give our self the 'right' to make these decisions...? To draw these lines...why ? Could it be because these 'rights' that you talk about as if they're some kind of a hallowed thing are little more than things that we 'made up' ? Could it be that it makes just as much 'sense' or its just as 'correct' to come up with drastically different 'red-lines' then the ones that you mentioned ? Could it be that its just as 'logical' and 'right' to say that there really isn't anything worth protecting about these 'individual freedoms' ? Could it, Deno ? Could it be ?

Similarly if one can argue that its the 'most democratic' thing to do thus..., then isn't it equally valid to assert that 'democracy' by its very nature is 'Popular Will exercised by the Elected Representatives of the People' and if that is the truth that wouldn't it be equally 'correct', 'reasonable' and 'logical' to come up with a completely different set of socio-political-economic and legal paradigms on behalf of the People, one that may well be repugnant to this liberalism that we so ardently espouse. Which is to say if the 'democratic process' is a strong determinant of 'right and wrong' then how is a democratically elected government that enshrines, in its constitution, a stifling of the so-called 'civil liberties' any better or worse of than one that doesn't ?

I would call this post nothing more than demagogy if you were a politican but because you are not one, this is just empty words, as we say in Turkey ''laf kalabalığı'' means verbiage.

I made a deal with Zulkarneyn so I am not going to go into religion part but all the things you have mentioned aren't against civil liberties but they are against morals of people (except euthanasia which is against drug companies) and becuase unfortunately democracy as you put it is ''popular will'' we can't actually reach our full potential.

Calling themselves muslim and drinking alcohol is indeed Hypocrcy, but its not concerns anybody, senin ahlaksızlık diye kabul ettiğin şeyi herkes ahlaksızlık olarak kabul etmek zorunda değil, bir de öyle bi konuşuyosunuz ki sanki önce herşey süperdi bu toplumda.

Her insan ahlak'i kendine gore mi belirliyor? ''Ahlak'' sozu daha neye yariyor peki? Ahlak'in yazilmis cizilmis bir sekli vardir. Sen bunun disina cikiyorsan ahlaksiz etmis olursun. Benim dayandigim kaynak nedir peki? TURK KULTURUDUR!!! Ve Islam'da kulturumuzun bir parcasi olduguna gore, ahlak konusunda konusma yapabilirim. Ama sen bu degerleri unutup batiya yoneliyorsan, bu senin sorunundur arkadas Targon.

Nasıl yetiştiğine bağlı, bi ailede örneğin baş örtüsü takmamak ahlaksızlıktır, öbür ailede böyle birşey yoktur, gelirler o ailenin çocuğuna ahlaksız derler, böyle birşey işte.

Bir toplumda ahlağın bi şekli yaygın olabilir ama bu demek değildir ki herkes için ahlak kavramı aynıdır.

I can not stand the weak argument ''freedom of life''. There is no 1 country on this planet where you can live free. Freedom is always limited by laws.

When the verse was revealed that alcohol is haraam, all the muslims thrown their wine barrels outside the streets. They didnt even doubt about it like ohh i want to drink a bit more just one glass or what ever.. No, just immidiatly thrown outside out fear of Allah the Almighty. But the generation of now.. oohh no its freedom of this and freedom of that. What are you talking about son? Its the law of Allah and you as His servant must obey it. You dont need to come with western mentality like ''drink in moderation and there is nothing wrong.''

Ahlaksiz bir toplum ne kalkinabilir, ne suur sahibi olabilir ne de zaferlere ulasabilir. Ahlaksizliginizi, Allahin dini uzerinde tutuyorsaniz yenilmeye mahkum kalirsiniz.

The new generation, like Legionnare:

And then we talking about a new victory agains West?? :D Man they dont need to invade us, they already destroyed us from the inside with their culture war.

Bak kardeş, bu zamana kadar senle herhangi bir tartışmaya girmekten hep kaçındım. Çünkü... Banlanma riskiyle karşılaşmadan nasıl tarif etsem bilemiyorum... Bu forumda Zulkarneynle ovarelle Selim I le tartıştım, tartışırım ama senin gibi bir adamla tartışmam.

Kimse inanmak zorunda değil. İçki içiyor diye bir insanı direkt ahlaksızlıkla suçlayabilecek kadar sığ ve ahlaksız bir adamsın. Geliyorsun burada Islamı anlatıyorsun. Senin gibi adamlar Türkiye'yi terk etse yemin ediyorum daha ahlaklı ve huzurlu bir toplum haline geliriz.

İnsanların ne giydiği, ne içtiği, ne yediği, kiminle seviştiği seni hiç ilgilendirmez. Kendi işine bak, git namazını kıl, orucunu tut, dininin gereklerini yerine getir. Kimsenin sana karıştığı yok, sen de karışmayacaksın!

Sorry for Turkish but it was necessary.

legionaire, turar and the rest of them:
About the topic. I think it is a proper ban, because as stated in the article, the biggest sponsor is Efes Pilsen and that alone makes alot of youngsters and underaged people drink. This is against the "secular" law in Turkey. It's not forcing Islam on people, this is forcing secular law on people, same thing.

Many of you says it is not a sincere act by AKP banning this festival, how do you know that? Just because it is AKP you think it is unsincere.

I'm one of them, the youth we're talking about. And no, i don't need state to force me to do something, we have enough brain capacity to judge what is good or bad for us. If someone is going to decide for me, it is my parents, not şakirts.

Yeah just because it is AKP... It is more than enough.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kimse inanmak zorunda değil. İçki içiyor diye bir insanı direkt ahlaksızlıkla suçlayabilecek kadar sığ ve ahlaksız bir adamsın. Geliyorsun burada Islamı anlatıyorsun. Senin gibi adamlar Türkiye'yi terk etse yemin ediyorum daha ahlaklı ve huzurlu bir toplum haline geliriz.

İnsanların ne giydiği, ne içtiği, ne yediği, kiminle seviştiği seni hiç ilgilendirmez. Kendi işine bak, git namazını kıl, orucunu tut, dininin gereklerini yerine getir. Kimsenin sana karıştığı yok, sen de karışmayacaksın!

Huzuru bozan, bu ahlaksizliga yol acan aletlerdir. Ne demek kimse inanmak zorunda degil? Simdi sen inanmadigin icin, benim inancimi mi yok sayacan? Senin inanmadigina ben inaniyorum ve bu ulke'de soz sahibi olan bizleriz diyorum. Bizim atalarimiz, buyuklerimiz Islam'i her sartiyla kabul ettigine gore, bunun yasatilma vazivesi de bizlere dusuyor. Ama ahlaksizlik ile buyuyen bir genclik bu vazifeyi ne koruyabilir ne de yasatabilir.

Ilgilendirir. Namussuzlara birakmayiz bu vatan topraklarini anladin mi haddini bil. Islam kisisel bir din degildir. Amac insanlari toplu bir sekilde refaha huzura kavusturmak ve en onemlisi kafirlere karsi savunmaktir. Kendi bacisina, kardesim kiminle sevismek istiyorsan sevis sorun degil, diyen bir topluluktan ne gibi hayir gelir? Anca boyle kole gibi yasarsiniz. Ne icin geldiginizi, ne icin gideceginizi bilmeden koyun gibi dolanirsiniz.

Bir gun elbet gene dusman kapimiza dayanacak. Bakalim ozaman o senin jonny genclik ne yapacak.

KIMSE INANMAK ZORUNDA DEGIL. Senin inancına göre alkol almak yasak, benim inancıma göre değil. Sen içmeyeceksin, ben içeceğim. Benim içki içmem senin inancını yok saymam anlamına mı geliyor? Bu ne kafası böyle, hacı misi mi çarptı seni?
Inancını yaşat, çocuklarına aktar. Ama benim çocuğum da benim inancıma göre büyüyecek, ben de kendi inancımı onda yaşatacağım. Şakirtin tekinin çıkıp benim çocuğuma "yasah hemşerim çok günah" deme hakkı yok. Ben rıza gösterdiysem içki içmesine baba olarak, kimsenin benim lafımın üstüne laf söylemeye haddi yoktur.

Köle gibi yaşayanlar sen ve senin gibiler. İşin üzücü yanı bunun farkında bile değilsin. Anlaşılan o ki senin o örümcek kafanda Islamla büyümemiş nesiller direkt olarak ahlaksız oluyorlar...
Daha devam ederim ama diğer arkadaşları rencide edip tartışmanın daha da büyümesini istemiyorum.

Nasıl yetiştiğine bağlı, bi ailede örneğin baş örtüsü takmamak ahlaksızlıktır, öbür ailede böyle birşey yoktur, gelirler o ailenin çocuğuna ahlaksız derler, böyle birşey işte.

Bir toplumda ahlağın bi şekli yaygın olabilir ama bu demek değildir ki herkes için ahlak kavramı aynıdır.

Sorry for this Turkish entry, i dont think i could explain it in english.

Sosyolojik bir tabir vardir. Primary socializing ve secondary socializing.

Primary socializing aile icinde verilen veya verilemiyen terbiye, ahlak, hal ve harekatin nasil olmasi gerektigi hakkindaki normlari icerir. Yani büyüklerine bagirmamak orda ögrenilir, catal bicak nasil tutulur. Büyüklerin yaninda ayak uzatilmaz, ayak ayak üstüne atilmaz gibi. Bu degerlerin ögretim sebebide ->

Toplumdaki rolünü alacagin vakit toplumda daha kolay entegre olman icindir. Terbiye acisindan ahlak acisindan. Sadece bu degil tabi, toplumunda sana vermesi gereken bir takim sosyal vasiflar var. Secondary socializing terimide burda girer devreye. Toplumdan ögrenmen gereken, uzak durman gereken seyleri ögrenirsin. Mesela egitim alirsin buna benzer seyler yani.

Simdi gelelim senin "Ahlak" terminolojinisini nasil tanimladigina. Iddaa ettigin üzere "Ahlaki degerler" kisiden kisiye degisir, subjektifdir. Bu dogrudur, cünkü ahlak bireysel bir harekettir. Toplumun ahlak degerleri vardir ama bunu uyguluyacak olan bireylerin kendisidir.

TDK'nin tanimina göre Ahlak
1. Toplu olarak yaşayan bireylerin uymak zorunda bulundukları eylem ve davranış kurallarına verilen ad. 2. Bir kimsenin içinde yaşadığı toplumsal çevrenin törelerine uyma yetisi.

Bir toplumun eylem ve davranis kurallarini kim belirler? Kültür belirler, ve mutlaka o bölgede hakim olan din veya dinsizlik belirler. Alkolün ahlaksizlik olarak görülmemesi ki anladigim kadariyla cok yakin arkadassiniz. Tamamiyle senin primary socializing de aldigin/alamadigin terbiye ve degerlerle alakalidir. Daha sonra ise secondary socializing olan takildigin toplumsal kesimlerde aldigin/alamadigin vasiflarla alakalidir.

Oysa Türk Islam kültüründe alkolün birak yer edinmesini, bir damla alkolle bile müsamaha gösterilmez. Gösterilmemeli.

Senin subjektif görüsüne gelince. Cumhuriyet yillarinin baslangiciyla seküler ve bati "medeniyet"lerine özenti devlet idarecileri saolsun. Genis capli beyin yikama, ahlak deformasyonu, kültür emperyalizmi ve daha bir cok dinsizlestirme programinin ve propogandasi itinayla faliyete gecrilmistir.

Eger sen bugün alkollün toplumda actigi yarayi ve zarari hafife alabiliyorsan bu tamamen o cabalarin mahsülü ürünüdür. Bilinc altina senden önce 4-5 generasyon boyunca islenen bu konu bugün bunun dogal birsey oldugunu söyletmekte. Toplum icerisinde var olan degerleri degistirirsen, aile icerisinede etkisi muhakkak olur. Cünkü aileler toplumu uyma cabasi icersine girerler. Ne yazzikki toplumlari olusturan aileler, topluma yön verme bilincinde degillerdi, olamadilar ve hala olamiyorlar.

Atalarimizin dedigi gibi:
"Keser döner, sap döner, gün gelir hesap döner"

saygilar

I'm one of them, the youth we're talking about. And no, i don't need state to force me to do something, we have enough brain capacity to judge what is good or bad for us. If someone is going to decide for me, it is my parents, not şakirts.

Yeah just because it is AKP... It is more than enough.

So Turkish law shouldn't apply to you? You know what's beneficial for you and what's not, are you the all-knower?
Sorry but Turkish law has nothing to do with "sakirts", Turkey is a secular country.

TurAr, Levvame'nin yazdiklarini oku da ogren biraz.

Toplumda genel kabul görmüş bi ahlak olabilir ama bunu kabul etmeyen bireyi terbiye verilmemiş ahlaksız diye tabir etmek saçmalıktır, hele ki 21. yüzyıl da saçmalığın daniskasıdır.

İslama geçiş içinde aynı şeyi söyleyebiliriz, eski ahlak anlayışı değişti, özenti mi diyelim ? ahlak deformasyonu mu diyelim buna da ?

Bitiyorum şu beyin yıkandı şöyle kötüye gittik böyle oldu falan safsatalarına, süperdik dimi daha önce ?

Guys, no offence but this thread should be discussed in English. No one can force his/her religion on others, but my proposition on alcohol and cigarette ban is not because it is unislamic, but because it is unhealthy. In democracy many things are forbidden: driving fast, drugs, abusing your children or your wife, hitting other people etc. etc.
And these are banned because they destroy social harmony and create a bad society. Both alcohol and cigarettes are proven to be very unhealthy both for your body and for the social life. Hence it should be limited/banned completely. It may sound radical, but if you come to Denmark and go out on friday/saturday nights you will see how bad it gets outside (the same in every EU countries).

As i said previously, if a muslim drinks alcohol it is between him and Allah, but in my eyes it is hypocritical, yet i can't judge or force him. If a non-muslim drinks alcohol, i don't give a damn. I just think it is damn sad that many links alcohol with fun.

So Turkish law shouldn't apply to you? You know what's beneficial for you and what's not, are you the all-knower?
Sorry but Turkish law has nothing to do with "sakirts", Turkey is a secular country.

Of course it shall apply to me as well. That is the point. However, banning alcohol will not solve anything. This has nothing to do with protecting youth.

TurAr, Levvame'nin yazdiklarini oku da ogren biraz.

Ne öğrenicem? Senin kafada bir adam o da. Sanki Türkiye'de sadece müslümanlar yaşıyormuş gibi, sırf kendi inancıyla çelişiyor diye alkolun yasaklanmasını savunan bir adam.

Keser döner, sap döner, gün gelir hesap döner

Bu lafa aynen katılıyorum.

Guys like you call us always hatefull but the true hatefull people are like you TurAr. If somebody says something that doesnt match with your own opinion, you start attacking.

Anyway, what do you think about the Turkish gayprides?? I want your opinion about this to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom