What's new

Funny Indian Media: Reporting about destroying 4 Pakistani Posts with Artillery fire ..

Yesterday, India media reported that 2 of our soldiers died, you believed that immediately, Why doubts here? Your cabinet ministers and generals have tendency to lie like a 2 yr kid, media is hopeless. Don't ask me for any eg's, i am sure you know. You question strikes inside pakistan but never bother to do any brainstorming over sudden air space restrictions, massive build up on LOC-IB, exercise by navy/airforce, all party emergency meetings but still calling usual cross-border ceasefire violations...lol. Who cares anyways, whatever makes you happy.

Last edited:
Yesterday, India media reported that 2 of our soldiers died, you believed that immediately, Why doubts here? Your cabinet ministers and generals have tendency to lie like a 2 yr kid, media is hopeless. Don't ask me for any eg's, i am sure you know. You question strikes inside pakistan but never bother to do any brainstorming over sudden air space restrictions, massive build up on LOC-IB, exercise by navy/airforce, all party emergency meetings but still calling is regular cross-border ceasefire violations...lol. Who cares anyways, whatever makes you happy.
Because no Artillery is used since Kargil. The maximum weapon being used by both sides are 120 MM mortar

It's another stunt of Indians after SirGKal strikes, If this was true I am afraid they already occupied our forwarded posts. They are using these kinds of stunts in cover of cease-fire to justifies the fatalities in failed offensive attempt of occupying our forwarded posts

Yesterday, India media reported that 2 of our soldiers died, you believed that immediately, Why doubts here? Your cabinet ministers and generals have tendency to lie like a 2 yr kid, media is hopeless. Don't ask me for any eg's, i am sure you know. You question strikes inside pakistan but never bother to do any brainstorming over sudden air space restrictions, massive build up on LOC-IB, exercise by navy/airforce, all party emergency meetings but still calling is regular cross-border ceasefire violations...lol. Who cares anyways, whatever makes you happy.

Just look at his 1 , 2, 3, 4 and the pictures it shows. all the 4 one's are same. and brother artillery fire in real doesn't sound like that one in the video.

Now watch again from 1:01 onward

simple. you know better about yourself ,not your neighbor unless you have some special romantic relation with them.

1) Exercise HighMark 2016 was the reason for 'sudden' air space restrictions (which was planned months in advance) coupled with the fact that Indians resorted to a bit too much shelling
2) There was no massive buildup apart from normal beefing up of numbers in line with the hiking escalations
3) All party emergency meetings are normal in abnormal circumstances. Here there were series of cease fire violations by enemy and the media and politicians across the border were not helping it calm down any sooner. So it was imperative to meet and agree on a course of action should the &hit hit the fan!

Go do some reading on the thread that was opened for the purpose so your information could get correct chronology

Enjoy your stay!

Just look at his 1 , 2, 3, 4 and the pictures it shows. all the 4 one's are same. and brother artillery fire in real doesn't sound like that one in the video.

Now watch again from 1:01 onward

I give you that, all these are 1 frame... Some low grade hindi news channel's style of presentation is very filmy, funny and unprofessional. But that doesn't cast any shadow of doubt over IA's statements. Indian Army reports professionally, be it a loss or gain on either side, you are free to agree or reject as a Pakistani.

Last edited:
Lol destroyed 4 posts! and showing same clip of destroying 1 post four times makes it 4 posts :D

Yesterday, India media reported that 2 of our soldiers died, you believed that immediately, Why doubts here?

Because we can expect Indian media to be biased towards reporting about Pakistan but not about its own casualties.

So we would consider Pakistani media credible for Pakistani casualties and Indian media for Indian casualties.

It is pretty simple logic.

Video was that of BSF saying they had destroyed 14 Pak Rangers posts each being guarded by at least 3 men .:D
Well dude congratulations then i guess lol . And the problem is Pakistani Military don't even mention this and if there was such escalation the dead bodies would haver given proper burial. With high level officers present. So nice try but didn't convince us single bit

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom