What's new

Funny Indian Media: Reporting about destroying 4 Pakistani Posts with Artillery fire ..

1. As if only civilians are dying . Just 3 days back 8 indian civilians died in Pakistan cross firing in a single day , in a single day .

2. Okay , u say Pak rangers are targeting BSF and they surely are since we had lost 5 BSF men in last few weeks , but BSF isn't targeting Pak ranger , but targeting pak civilians instead. You believe it ??:o:

3. You think Harden shelters or Snipers are something only Pak Rangers and pak army enjoys while india army and BSF lives in open air as they BSF & IA losing men to pakistani cross border fire , but Teflon Pak rangers and PA are untouchables to Indian mortar rounds .o_O

1. Yeah I know that 8 civilians died on your side. Even after that civilian casualties are more on Pakistani side. And same is the trend every year. Pakistan always has more civilian casualties on its side.

2. BSF is trying to target rangers or army. But till now they have failed to score a kill. There is no proof of anything like that no matter how much you plead or beg.

3. Indian soldiers mostly die during their patrols or in cross border attacks. Indians are naturally more vulnerable s compared to Pakistan due to hostile area facing more threats and dangers than Pakistan.

If someone believes Pakistan threatened to Nuke on such small time border firings, then that notion needs to be corrected

For crossing over into Pakistani side; well it is a dead horse peeled to the last bone. You are new here. Some reading on similar threads recommended to see arguments and counter arguments.

New or not...I am sure, there is an element of uncertainty injected into equation of things. Earlier while it was purely defensive posture for every terrorist attack India was subjected to, things would be different from now on-wards. Even if India doesn't do surgical strikes, any terrorist activity in India would compel pakistan to mobilize their troops & resources on LOC/IB, unsure of what India might do in response. In other words, Terrorism is not cheapest tool anymore to challenge a bigger army that conventionally can't be taken on. A psycological barrier has been crossed, I can understand your patriotism but Pakistan Army knows it;).

New or not...I am sure, there is an element of uncertainty injected into equation of things. Earlier while it was purely defensive posture for every terrorist attack India was subjected to, things would be different from now on-wards. Even if India doesn't do surgical strikes, any terrorist activity in India would compel pakistan to mobilize their troops & resources on LOC/IB, unsure of what India might do in response. In other words, Terrorism is not cheapest tool anymore to challenge a bigger army that conventionally can't be taken on. A psycological barrier has been crossed, I can understand your patriotism but Pakistan Army knows it;).
The flip side of all the good talk you did is; Can GoI rely on the same trick over and over again to soothe the masses? In my opinion India has shot itself in the foot by raising the bar of performance to a level which is very hard to be maintained and raised with every unfortunate militant strike

The flip side of all the good talk you did is; Can GoI rely on the same trick over and over again to soothe the masses? In my opinion India has shot itself in the foot by raising the bar of performance to a level which is very hard to be maintained and raised with every unfortunate militant strike

Don't know what will soothe the masses but every terrorist attack would be followed by huge cost incurred as a result of mobilization due to fear of an escalation. This is exactly what India wants, make Terrorism un-affordable as a policy. It's yet to be proven effective but so far it isn't doing bad at all, time will tell.

Don't know what will soothe the masses but every terrorist attack would be followed by huge cost incurred as a result of mobilization due to fear of an escalation. This is exactly what India wants, make Terrorism un-affordable as a policy. It's yet to be proven effective but so far it isn't doing bad at all, time will tell.
Empty chest thumping will only demoralize the masses and make them see their own Government as someone not worthy enough to act beyond border shelling. This can sell good first time but even not for periods beyond few weeks. See, this is where India itself has over done a thing or two as a favor to Pakistan. And trust me this is not what India wants. The cost of petty mobilization of troops to defensive positions compared to loss of credibility seen as impotency to act is mammoth.

Moreover, analyzing the response from Pakistan tells in itself that the strategy is shallow. Very little to nil mobilization on our side of the border

Yesterday, India media reported that 2 of our soldiers died, you believed that immediately, Why doubts here? Your cabinet ministers and generals have tendency to lie like a 2 yr kid, media is hopeless. Don't ask me for any eg's, i am sure you know. You question strikes inside pakistan but never bother to do any brainstorming over sudden air space restrictions, massive build up on LOC-IB, exercise by navy/airforce, all party emergency meetings but still calling usual cross-border ceasefire violations...lol. Who cares anyways, whatever makes you happy.

our media can go anywhere in Pakistan, if this was true then Dawn will be showing it 24 hours

Really, recently it was disclosed that India lost over 4500 soldiers to Pakistani firing on LOC in last 15 years, that's an average of 25 a month.....when was the last time, India admitted more than an odd causality every now and then. Even in the recent flare up it has admitted the deaths of just 12 soldiers in over a month of fighting.

http://indianexpress.com/article/in...ng-loc-in-pak-firing-since-2001-army-3738096/

Sad losses.....This is what happens when an armed force is accountable to the country and its Govt...... ....

look how these idiot people are happy when there media is showing same shot 4 time:omghaha:

Few weeks ago there was a post about pa army keeping Ia warm in border using guns
if you belive that you should believe this too
Oh no I forgot Pakistanis can't be touched because Allah he blessed them with cheatcodez

It shows their obsession with a 8 times small country,4 times smaller army and with a 5 times lesser defense budget.

Let me try some astrology here... After 29th November, everything will settle down. You general is getting your soldiers killed for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom